Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,930 members, 7,848,773 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Good Business That Gives You Much Profit With Less Stress. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good Business That Gives You Much Profit With Less Stress. (261 Views)

How Much Profit Can I Make Rearing 10 Broilers / Fear Of Cow Blood Is The No-stress Cow Deterrent For Farmers / CHIKUN FEED....OLAM PRODUCTS. Best Profit Result Feed For Your Poultry Biss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Business That Gives You Much Profit With Less Stress. by Promzyluchi(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2022
Fat oil is the oil extracted from animal fat, which is used by cosmetic companies and soap companies. And you can start this business with 100,000 or less and make profit of almost your initial capital when you supply. It's a very lucrative business both for starters and for someone who need a second business to supplement the already existing one. It doesn't consume time .
You can run it twice or thrice a week , make your money and continue with your life. If you want to learn how to source your raw materials, produce the oil ( as in, A to Z of this business.) You can learn it for a token,pm me, or Or check my profile for contact

(1) (Reply)

Old/ Spent Layers Are Available For Sale In Osogbo / Dry Groundnut For Sale / Happy World Food Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.