Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Who Can You Identify From This Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can You Identify From This Picture (2870 Views)

Who Can You Identify From This Picture / Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by Tenses: 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
Where are the odins, helinyes, mqdrillz and ilks. You won't see them here. They think politic started with the formation of APC in 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by Tenses: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Where are the odins, helinyes, mqdrillz and ilks. You won't see them here. They think politic started with the formation of APC

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by Natajo2021: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
gidgiddy:
1- Bisallah
2 - Yusuf
3 - Obasanjo
4- Murtala Mohammed
5 - Danjuma
16 - Yaradua
20 - Akinrinade
21 - Babangida

22 - Ndubuisi Kanu

I know no 9, but cant remember his name, but he used to be commander of the federal guards

Yakubu Gowon the architect of destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by colestephan86: 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
Which one of them can you identify
OBJ
Murtala Mohamed
Ty danjuma

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by naptu2: 10:01pm On May 20, 2022
9) Major General Joseph Nanven Garba (basketball star, former commander of the Brigade of Guards, former Minister of External Affairs and former President of the United Nations General Assembly. He was one of the coup plotters that removed Gowon from office).

1) Major General Ilya Bisalla (Minister of Defence. He was executed after the Dimka Coup).

2) Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf (the super spy chief, former head of the Special Branch and Inspector General of Police).

3) General Olusegun Obasanjo (Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, Head of State and President)

4) General Murtala Muhamed (Head of State)

5) Lieutenant General Theophilus Danjuma (Chief of Army Staff, later Minister of Defence)

6) Vice Admiral Michael Adelanwa (Chief of Naval Staff)

7) Air Marshal John Yisa Doko (Chief of Air Staff)

21) Colonel Ibrahim Babangida (then commander of the Armoured Corp, later President of Nigeria)

13 or 14. The numbering is not clear) Rear Admiral Olufemi Olumide (he was a navy captain when this picture was taken) (FOC-West, Minister of Works, etc).

19? The numbering is not clear, but he is standing right beside Babangida) General Alani Akinrinade (Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence Staff during the Shagari era).

16) Brigadier Shehu Musa Yar'Adua (Later Major General and Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters. He, Joseph Garba and Abdullahi Mohammed staged the coup that removed Gowon from office)

Standing right behind Babangida, I can't see the number) Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (Lagos State Governor, etc)

This should be Murtala Muhammed's Supreme Military Council (SMC).

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by Nerogaming01(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2022
Wetin number 3 trouser?

I can see something that can't be unseen

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by Lawly: 12:54am On May 21, 2022
gidgiddy:
1- Bisallah
2 - Yusuf
3 - Obasanjo
4- Murtala Mohammed
5 - Danjuma
16 - Yaradua
20 - Akinrinade
21 - Babangida

22 - Ndubuisi Kanu

I know no 9, but cant remember his name, but he used to be commander of the federal guards

Baba I hail ooooo. How ur grand children

2 Likes

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by armadeo(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2022
naptu2:
9) Major General Joseph Nanven Garba (basketball star, former commander of the Brigade of Guards, former Minister of External Affairs and former President of the United Nations General Assembly. He was one of the coup plotters that removed Gowon from office).

1) Major General Ilya Bisalla (Minister of Defence. He was executed after the Dimka Coup).

2) Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf (the super spy chief, former head of the Special Branch and Inspector General of Police).

3) General Olusegun Obasanjo (Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, Head of State and President)

5) Lieutenant General Theophilus Danjuma (Chief of Army Staff, later Minister of Defence)

21) Colonel Ibrahim Babangida (then commander of the Armoured Corp, later President of Nigeria)

13 or 14. The numbering is not clear) Rear Admiral Olufemi Olumide (he was a navy captain when this picture was taken) (FOC-West, Minister of Works, etc).

19? The numbering is not clear, but he is standing right beside Babangida) General Alani Akinrinade (Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence Staff during the Shagari era).

16) Brigadier Shehu Musa Yar'Adua (Later Major General and Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters. He, Joseph Garba and Abdullahi Mohammed staged the coup that removed Gowon from office)

Standing right behind Babangida, I can't see the number) Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (Lagos State Governor, etc)

I was going to quote your moniker to come and educate us, and here you are.
Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by LillyandDaisy: 10:35am On May 21, 2022
naptu2:

You nail it all, God knows I love history!
Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by LillyandDaisy: 10:40am On May 21, 2022
Earlystar698:
The person that have time to write numbers to these useless people is one the most stupid person ever, he's a pandemic on its own
But I really don’t understand your major problem!!! But I will remember you in my prayer
Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by ObosiUkwalla: 11:38am On May 21, 2022
13 - chukwuemeka ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2022
2 is Abraham Lincoln.

9. King Jaja of opobo.

10. Michael Faraday.

1 Like

Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by LillyandDaisy: 5:03pm On May 22, 2022
I think this should be move to front page!
Re: Who Can You Identify From This Picture by gidgiddy: 6:14pm On May 22, 2022
1- Bisallah
2 - Yusuf
3 - Obasanjo
4- Murtala Mohammed
5 - Danjuma
9 - Joe Garba
16 - Yaradua
20 - Akinrinade
21 - Babangida

22 - Ndubuisi Kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Twitter Thread After Calling Tinubu “mr President” / Niger Coup Leader Closed The Embassies Of Nigeria, France, USA & Togo (video) / Gunshots As Niger Residents Troop To Streets Over Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.