Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike (2689 Views)

Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by raheemislamiyah: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmFFc_8IzO8

It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election Governor Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by BATified2023: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wike don turn cry cry baby for pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by mystery22: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Rivers State for Peter obi

5 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
I never liked Wike but I'm begining to understand and respect his personality.

I see a straight forward politician without fear or remorse . A rugged and charismatic leader that understand his value.

Wike will make a better President than even Peter Obi.

I'm a Yoruba man but i duff my cap for Wike abeg .

11 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

I see a straight forward politician without fear or remorse . A rugged and charismatic leader that understand his value.

Wike win make a Better President than even Peter Obi.

Don't judge a book by its cover!

6 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by desiredhome: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

How do you arrive at these conclusion? Are you living in Rivers State?

8 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:

Naaa , I'm judging by performance. He has done far better than Peter Obi did as Governor .

Moreover , his personality speaks for him .

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

Naaa , I'm judging by performance. He has done far better than Peter Obi did as Governor .

Moreover , his personality speaks for him .
Love your vibes then..

3 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
desiredhome:

I don't have to live in any state before i have an idea of what is happening there. The world is a global village my friend .

1 Like

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by NothingDoMe: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

I believe he'll make a better president than even Tinubu! He's fantastic cheesy

4 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I believe he'll make a better president than even Tinubu! He's fantastic cheesy

Definitely, better than Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by hedonido: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
This deranged and garrulous idiot is now getting on my nerves. Shut the Bleep up and gerrout. Who made you the gatekeeper or custodian of the votes of Rivers State people?

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by XerXers: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

That's how you pushed to to his destruction by propping him up as better than Igbos

1 Like

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by ttobizz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Overly ambitious, thinks too much of himself.
Politics is about lobbying and schemes, only a few care about sacrifices, that's why it's a game.
Wike just got served, he should accept it and move on

1 Like

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
XerXers:

That's how you pushed to to his destruction by propping him up as better than Igbos

WHAT NONSENSE DID YOU JUST SAY ? " which part of my comment did you see that i said he's better than Igbos"?

1 Like

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
ttobizz:
Overly ambitious, thinks too much of himself.
Politics is about lobbying and schemes, only a few care about sacrifices, that's why it's a game.
Wike just got served, he should accept it and move on

Naaa , he's not a coward . He should stay and fight for his rightful position.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

Well, whether you are right or wrong, the point is Wike is not in the ring. Among those in the ring, PO is the best and will soon be crowned the winner of the match

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by adekolaelect(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
XerXers:

senseless Igbo bigot cabal sighted . By their words you know them.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by ttobizz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

Naaa , he's not a coward . He should stay and fight for his rightful position.

He has made is point by going into the contest, he stood his ground and came second. Trust me it no mean feat, it shows he is definitely not a coward.

However, it's an absolute perogative of the winner of the contest to decide who he wants to work with, which in this case, happens to be Okowa.

Enough of the drama, Wike should put himself together and move on.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by PandoraObi: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
ok
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by desiredhome: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

I don't have to leave in any state before i have an idea of what is happening there. The world is a global village my friend .
Believe any politicians at your own peril.......
Wike is not what you think........
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by harqinhola(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
desiredhome:

Believe any politicians at your own peril.......
Wike is not what you think........

That's why i don't trust Peter Obi either .
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by desiredhome: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
harqinhola:

That's why i don't trust Peter Obi either .
Peter Obi was in PDP that looted this country dry.....awon share the money........
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rivers State for Peter sash
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
is not good to aready start judging shocked
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by rusher14: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
desiredhome:

Rivers people never complained about Wike.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by desiredhome: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
rusher14:
Rivers people never complained about Wike.
It's only sycophants/agberos he recruited that are making nose about emperor wike..........

Same way he seizes the Rivers people's money to himself so that the hungry people that he have made hungry will always come to him to sing his praises/beg for daily bread..........tufiakpa...
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by rusher14: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
desiredhome:

It's only sycophants/agberos he recruited that are making nose about emperor wike..........

Same way he seizes the Rivers people's money to himself so that the hungry people that he have made hungry will always come to him to sing his praises/beg for daily bread..........tufiakpa...

Let's see a thread from 2015 till 2021 in which you bashed Wike for his high-handedness.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by desiredhome: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
rusher14:

Let's see a thread from 2015 till 2021 in which you bashed Wike for his high-handedness.
Wike is an agbero .......do you need someone to tell you that?........
It's because they use your own money to intimidate you that is why unintelligent Nigerians (who can't ask them questions) are worshiping them.....
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by rusher14: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
desiredhome:

Wike is an agbero .......do you need someone to tell you that?........
It's because they use your own money to intimidate you that is why unintelligent Nigerians (who can't ask them questions) are worshiping them.....

I'm simply saying this your opinion may not be a pure assessment.

I'll wager your opinion is newly formed, shaped by politics or his devastation of Ipob in Rivers or both.
Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by desiredhome: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
rusher14:

I'm simply saying this your opinion may not be a pure assessment.

I'll wager your opinion is newly formed, shaped by politics or his devastation of Ipob in Rivers or both.
That is not true.......it was good that he tamed those terrorist because their target was to come and show their stupidity in Rivers State...........
Rivers state have too much money that she doesn't need to cry,

1 Like

Re: It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike by highchief1: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:

what should we judge it with?agbado?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! / The Nigeria Army Reportedly Gundown Ballot Box Snatcher In Ayingba Kogi(pics) / How Will History Remember Obasanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.