Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter (62371 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Alizee's Husband, Peter Nielsen, Arraigned In Court Today / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by humberjade: 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
brainhgeek:

Even contested for presidency sef. He com dey burger up join

As in ehn. He is definitely been well taken care of in prison. Rich and connected people are specially taken care of in Nigerian prisons.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Benrosaria(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
Lololol black race... so white man talk and nothing correlate with Wetin the sister talk. So who is saying the truth

Anger

The question is why was it the death of mother and daughter in connection with a Danish man
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
White man rage is no joke.

She divested and LOST.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by godofuck231: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
When a man's wife strategically tried to ruin a man's life , thinking she will get away, nigerian woman are becoming not just toxic but toxic wastes , oh hi tonto
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by tony9k: 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Bro, they won't kill him. When last did u hear of people being executed despite being court judgement of execution on them?

When court pass execution verdict like this, it requires a sitting governor to sign it, no governor in Nigeria had sign death execution since many years now in Nigeria.

A case if a guy who killed his girlfriend, the daughter of former deputy governor of ondo state is still alive

Evans is still alive,

A lady from one northern state who kilkerpd her husband because he wants to take a new wife is still alive

Kano musician accused of blasphemy last year or two years ago despite appeal court judgement to execute him is still alive.

This Danish man will survive it, all he need is a lawyer that will file an appeal and drag the case till eternity. Even if supreme court give such ruling, no sitting governor will sign it.

I remember Ganduje (kano state governor) saying the reason no governor wants to sign death warrant na because dem no sure in reality if the person commit the crime or not. I read this on nairaland here.

Danish man is in safe hand, no governor dey sign am again, the reason I guess is fairly obvious, USA might revoke their visa if they do cos USA wants democratic countries to abolish death sentence. Na why the cop way kill the black man for America that led to black lives matter still dey orison be that. USA has abolished death sentence and they are trying to force it down democratic countries too.

Some states in the US like Texas have the death penalty in heir books and they still execute convicts

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Johnnygill(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
He will be pardon by buhari,killing in naija is not a crime anymore.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Emmanuel909090: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by mozona(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
he should be in chains, why the preferential treatment.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by sinola(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2022
it will never happen...no be naija wey i sabi....dem go postpone am till thy kingdom come till we forget the matter
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Lightorder: 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
Hang him as soon as possible to sent a message to prospective killers home and abroad . Every live matters
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
dontbothermuch:

smiley My bro, I initially wrote Netherlands, because the initial post was a dutch person. Heathrow44, I appreciate ur correction, but the mumu part got me wondering. Have a nice day.

forget the mumu part was to make me laugh grin, but u guys can make person question his sanity with the fake information u peddle grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by JuanDeDios: 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Ajimobi granted pardon, just before he left office......
To a murderer! Wow.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
JuanDeDios:

To a murderer! Wow.

Exactly....... They killers father, was a politically exposed person........ So he left the pardon to a few days, before the last election that ousted his party and him losing his House of Reps election.........

That's Nigeria for you ........ Anything impossible, is possible........ cheesy
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by onuman: 9:59pm On May 20, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/4439963/how-sister-alizee-killed-danish#66501893

https://www.nairaland.com/4440320/peter-nielsen-detained-panti-over#66506920

SOURCE

Egoistic murderer.
He killed her and her child because he felt he couldn't be bugged much longer for relating with black people
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by meobizy(f): 10:20pm On May 20, 2022
Three lives lost from the action of one. Life goes on.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by DorianD(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2022
This man Don chop beans tire
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by InoGetJoy: 10:27pm On May 20, 2022
Faller:
That Judge must be a Comrade.

DEATH by hanging Omo

He really tempered Justice with Vawulence
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Sleekfingers: 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
martin1772:
What did he kill his family?

Go and ask him for kirikiri. He will give u all the full details.....
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Proudlyomonna: 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
Faller:
That Judge must be a Comrade.

DEATH by hanging Omo

He really tempered Justice with Vawulence

grin grin grin abeg shift make I fall down grin grin grin

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Sleekfingers: 10:32pm On May 20, 2022
arofemites:
Ladies need to be careful of marrying a white man. I have a similar experience with someone.

See your reasoning......how about marry a Blackman. Nigeria and generalization......
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by barinedan(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2022
I just hope they execute him as soon as possible same way other countries execute our brothers at the slightest mistake, we also have laws in this country
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:21pm On May 20, 2022
definitelyME:
This man is innocent....that woman must have committed suicide then accused him wrongly of murder because woman and lies are like 5&6

Read what you just typed, so she killed herself then her spirit then accused him of murder, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by magicminister: 11:54pm On May 20, 2022
Jesus, I was just researching this case last week.
I was thinking they probably let him escape because he is white and a foreign National. To my utmost delight, he was still in jail and going through the court cases! Im happy justice has been served! Will not bring the woman and child back!
I’ll be happy to watch his execution!
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by martinslaura: 12:00am On May 21, 2022
definitelyME:
This man is innocent....that woman must have committed suicide then accused him wrongly of murder because woman and lies are like 5&6

Are u ok? Or writing upside Down

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by martinslaura: 12:01am On May 21, 2022
OtemAtum:
Can Nigeria do it? Let us watch and see. I hope they wont go and kidnap any of these dirty Niger Republic beggars who walk about begging for food on the streets to replace him sha, while he is secretly smuggled back to his country.

True talk o
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Billygee2u: 1:24am On May 21, 2022
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Billygee2u: 1:25am On May 21, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
"Justice delayed is justice denied" I don't think it'd take forever before he got his deserved judgment but still better than never.

I just pray they don't open the backdoor for him to escape or replace him with another criminal.

Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Billygee2u: 1:26am On May 21, 2022
Acidbath:
Oh, splendid. cheesy

I wish this for every murderous negroe as well.

Osinachi's husband is next.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Billygee2u: 1:27am On May 21, 2022
humberjade:

Nice but the death sentence might never happen.

Reverend Kings was sentenced to death over a decade ago, he is still very much alive today.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by Grandemperor(m): 1:44am On May 21, 2022
He would wish that he contracted this grievious and heinous crime in one of the Nordic countries where murder is free. Every weekend he would go and party hearty/party hardy and return to his judicial confinment before 0800hrs on Monday. Who no know go know.....
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by jimcaddy(m): 3:11am On May 21, 2022
My problem with this judgement is that how many death convictions have actually been carried out. If the state governor doesn't sign off on those convictions, even after the State Attorney general does, then they cannot carry out that judgement. So many people have been on death row since how many years now. See reverend King. See that Akorede man who stabbed his wife multiple times. They are still in prison.
Re: Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter by hersarhn: 4:17am On May 21, 2022
definitelyME:
Did her daughter commit suicide too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man / Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.