Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested (994 Views)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Kidnapper Caught Chanting Incantation, Spewing Alligator Pepper On Kid Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by princeemmma(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
A young man suspected to be an internet scammer could still not stop chanting incantations after he was arrested by the police for killing his girlfriend for ritual purposes

Per the account of Instablog9ja, the man Toba allegedly attacked and killed the victim, Tunrayo Odubanjo, inside a bush close to his house in Mowe area of the state, on Wednesday, May 18, 2022.

It was gathered that Toba invited his woman over and managed to convince her into a nearby bush where he executed the dastardly act. According to a source, “He was caught inside KaraNla Ogunrun in Mowe.

He was found trying to bathe with the victim’s blood while standing over her dead body. She’s just 18 and was carrying his child. He claimed that he is untouchable. Shortly after he was caught, the suspect was captured muttering some incantation: “I’m now a powerful being. Whatever I have done now will be without repercussion.

May they be bringing money to me every morning. People will love me the same way these onlookers are gathered around me now. May the world love me.”

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by illicit(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by Urheadmaster(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2022
Kolomental tongue
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by Stallionhorse: 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
Them for allow am finish the sacrifice if money go come out.. Abi them no need their compulsory 30%
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by princeemmma(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
The guy is really insane truly, who is bringing the money for who?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by Bluntguy: 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by Realadey(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2022
This very small boy looking for money.
Idiot upon nonsense, kill the bastard!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by Afamsi: 6:51pm On May 20, 2022
Baba give am the kain assurance Davido give Chioma
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by Emma2Seconds: 7:09am On May 21, 2022
Igboo ngbada!!!
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested by shagasha: 10:34am On May 21, 2022
E still dey fly am

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! 4 Dead, Scores Injured As Bomb Explosion Rocks Okene, Kogi State!! / Téàrs Everywhere As Popular Businessman IVD Motors Thréàtëñ His Látè Wife Family / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Sons In Fresh Plateau Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.