Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume (4694 Views)

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari / Edo Assembly To Probe Dismissal Of Indigenes From Abia Civil Service / Buhari: Thieving Elite As Bad As Militants Such As Mend, Boko Haram Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by mkpologwu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ileke-Idi pls repent! OPC get wahala pass MASSOB; at least MASSOB never throw egg for pesin house, e catch fire!
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by erico2k2(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
Boko haram attack south, I lough in urhobo lol, can dem Aboki fight in the swamp lol,anyways good move, let them eat thier state.
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
mkpologwu:

Ileke-Idi [size=18pt]pls [/size]repent! OPC get wahala pass MASSOB; at least MASSOB never throw egg for pesin house, e catch fire!

On your knees when you beg. Try it gain.
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by Basics007: 1:52am On Jul 16, 2011
People dey evacuate Bauchi too dey evacuate. Lmao. It's just like Afghanistan evacuating citizens from Somalia
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 16, 2011
Basics007:

People dey evacuate Bauchi too dey evacuate. Lmao. It's just like Afghanistan evacuating citizens from Somalia

grin grin grin
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by mkpologwu(m): 3:57am On Jul 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

On your knees when you beg. Try it gain.
Oookaaaay madam! I'm on my knees, ok? Pls change for good. Ur threads reek wit very strong tribal sentiment against one in particular.
Pls make good use of this forum, cos I believe u r beta than ur threads.
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 16, 2011
mkpologwu:

Oookaaaay madam! I'm on my knees, ok? Pls change for good. your threads reek wit very strong tribal sentiment against one in particular.
Pls make good use of this forum, cos I believe u r beta than your threads.

I believe my threads smell like roses and my posts bounces out bright sun rays.  So no need to change.
But you have a right to your opinion tho.
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by iragbijile: 4:21am On Jul 16, 2011
^^^

You dont know what you are talking about

Your post reeks ignorance through and through.

Nuff said!
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by juman(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2011
That good, the students are safe.
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by Nija4Life(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2011
The only way forward is dialogue between the different nationalities that make up the entity called Nigeria to discuss the basis of our unity. We cannot continue to postpone the evil day

http://apenandaheart..com/
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by phreakabit(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
iragbijile:

^^^

You dont know what you are talking about

Your post reeks ignorance through and through.

Nuff said!

Thank you very much for bringing to her quite limited "knowledge" if we can call hers that, the fact that what she is doing on this thread is posting and not threading. She seems to refer to her posts as threads. Only goes to show her level of intellect.
Re: More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume by Beync(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
mkpologwu:

Oookaaaay madam! I'm on my knees, ok? Pls change for good. your threads reek wit very strong tribal sentiment against one in particular.
Pls make good use of this forum, cos I believe u r beta than your threads.
U shud hav known she is possessed by tribal spirit long time ago.
The reason she cant one comment without being a tribal bigot.
I guess her tribe alone would be qaulified to go heaven wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News? / Nigerians Slam Defense Minister Musiliu Obanikoro For Playing Love With His Wife / BREAKING NEWS!!! Again Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.