Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know (23764 Views)

Sanwo-olu Okada Ban: 16 Points You Should Know / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by frndfghtr(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
This action sent me to villa that year
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Sleekfingers: 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
Cameroonglass:
80%of those people are not Nigerians

Lies. 80%? Make una dey lie small na.....although, there are some foreigners among them eg Chad, Niger republic. ..but saying 80%, that's a big fat lie
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
If they don't ban them those okada boys will form bandits in small groups in all over Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Zico5:
This is the best decision especially on these aboki riding okada in Lagos. Those guys are so dangerous. Try to have Ur change if the distance is just 100 naira. If u dare give them 200 naira, your money is gone. They will not give u change unless u challenge or force them. Those guys are pure fraudsters.
Yours is similar to the summary of what happened in Lekki that led to them Lynching an innocent man because of N100 change.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by akpunda86: 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
Majesty33:
Abokis will smell pepper this period cos they are more in this Okada business.

Expect more crimes,happened before,remember how we were constantly robbed at oniru phase 1,remember the lanky guy how he carried the generator,still wondering if was on drugs during fash time
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by thesicilian: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Riddle: What do okada ban in Lagos and DStv subscription have in common?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by illuminutty: 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
bull crap
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by wellmax(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2022
uBuNiT:
This single action will cost tinubU aso rock. Yoruba can dare aboki to their own peril.

I thought common sense was common.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Tonnierichy(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2022
Realadey:
If u look vividly, u will realize that the abokis had taken over Lagos State thru the okada riding activities.
I said it to many people severally that if care is not taken, hausas can easily kill the yorubas if there is war, because these people come enmasse into the State while the Governor does nothing about it.
Yinmu! Long as yoruba continues to rule Lagos, they can't do shit. They'll wipe them all out within two days.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by frozen70(f): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
uBuNiT:
This single action will cost tinubU aso rock. Yoruba can dare aboki to their own peril.

Most of the abokis are registered in the North and during election they go home to vote

What makes you think that they will vote for Tinubu in the first place

Then have their choice known by their Seriki who will announce it to then at the appropriate time

They do much have respect for their heads or leaders

Even here in Lagos, they don't have account do they send money to their village people through their Seriki

Let them stop okada business let heaven fall

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by kinibigdeal(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
it is long overdue and i really doubted LASG would follow through

Okada are necessary, but they are a completely out of control menace

O’ride was the best option for Lagos and they ban them
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Niorte: 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
The only thing I have with this article is when it tries to give Ambode a bad name...2015 to 2019....why na?

Must you always play the bad politics.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by HarunaWest(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:
As a Fulani guy, I don't see anything bad in this okada ban. if you go to most states in the north they've completely banned okada there too.

Most of them aren't even from Nigeria, they're from neighbouring countries like Niger and Cameroon, and it's very annoying. They cannot come and be behaving anyhow in another person's country, just because some of them speak small hausa they'll now be giving the real northerners bad name.

Secure Nigeria's borders!!!!
You aint Jalloh dude
Stop lying.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by ndukwejoe(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
so therefore the governor should not do the right thing?
uBuNiT:

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Cameroonglass(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2022
Conduct ur research well, i still believe 80% are not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by organicfoods(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
Lee29:
When will Seun update Nairaland to enable direct messaging service?

Meanwhile, I hope Sanwo-Olu will resume the transportation plan of Ambode and not allow those terminals especially Oshodi to rot away.

Lagos need to develop past the current aberration
I tire ooo Seun just dey on one lane all year... A new messaging will enhance members experience as it makes it easy to communicate directly and can open up a new stream of revenue for him through advert. Advert can Ben pushed directly to member or banners can form part of it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Agugbadin: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
uBuNiT:

Do you want Aboki to be committing crimes using Okada.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by joe54: 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
Cameroonglass:
80%of those people are not Nigerians
You're smart. You know them well.
100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by angelEmade: 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Hello Bro, I checked out your site...I guess you are building this thing from scratch which is very commendable but I have to be honest with you, many things are wrong with the platform and I am certain you are losing traffic, you have SEO issues and your advertisement here won't yield good results if these things are not fixed.
The site loads continuously, the colours can be better and easier on the eyes...I am a professional full stack developer and I wish we could talk more about this on a more sophisticated level. I can show you something i built from scratch too!
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by supereagle(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:
As a Fulani guy, I don't see anything bad in this okada ban. if you go to most states in the north they've completely banned okada there too.

Most of them aren't even from Nigeria, they're from neighbouring countries like Niger and Cameroon, and it's very annoying. They cannot come and be behaving anyhow in another person's country, just [center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]

[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]because some of them speak small hausa they'll now be giving the real northerners bad name.

One man said that he has cousins in Niger and he will connect them with railroad to Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by drmuchin: 11:06pm On May 20, 2022
Good Initiative!
Southern Nigeria has been overrun by Buhari relatives from Niger, Chad, Mali
During election they pack dem in trailers back NORTH to vote for their fellow jihadis
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Freedom34: 11:20pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:

Most of them aren't even from Nigeria, they're from neighbouring countries like Niger and Cameroon, and it's very annoying. They cannot come and be behaving anyhow in another person's country, just because some of them speak small hausa they'll now be giving the real northerners bad name.

God bless u brah!

[s]
uBuNiT:
[/s]
Thank u 'Mr. Gaslighter' aka umu-ekwensu! cool
So na only Hausa dey ride okada for Lagos ba? Yoruba and igbo nor dey ride okada?

Sebi u see arrewa pikin wey hin ppl sef dey equally bear d brunt also see reason with d ban. But all una own devlish reasoning na to see how una go cause commotion upandan!

Jisike[!!!

God pass devil!
cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Ayiibobo(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2022
uBuNiT:
stfu there
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:42pm On May 20, 2022
uBuNiT:

WAS HE HEADING TO ASO ROCK BEFORE?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:44pm On May 20, 2022
Nova1988:

GOD BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:47pm On May 20, 2022
Amotekun777:
Good job! These abokis' grand plan is to penetrate the South West and start their useless Jihad! angry

I'VE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE 2019 AFTER I SAW A FEW OF THEM HAVING A STRANGE MEETING. THEY WERE NOT HAUSA OR FULANI. THEY ARE FROM NIGER. THE EARLIER THE BETTER. #TOTALBANONOKADA

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:49pm On May 20, 2022
Zico5:
This is the best decision especially on these aboki riding okada in Lagos. Those guys are so dangerous. Try to have Ur change if the distance is just 100 naira. If u dare give them 200 naira, your money is gone. They will not give u change unless u challenge or force them. Those guys are pure fraudsters.

THEY ARE TERRORIST RUNNING FROM THE NORTH TO PREPARE FOR A JIHAD IN LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Poiu11: 11:49pm On May 20, 2022
angry angry

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Good

Also Ban agbero

Ban mc OLUOMO

Ban tow gate

Ban bullion van

I move

Na wa 4 u o. How can u advise sanwo olu to ban his senior brother (MC) and his father (Tifnubu) u r a very bad adviser u want him to die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) / N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / Stella Oduah Officially Decamps To APGA, Dumps PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.