Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know (23780 Views)

Sanwo-olu Okada Ban: 16 Points You Should Know / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:54pm On May 20, 2022
Realadey:
If u look vividly, u will realize that the abokis had taken over Lagos State thru the okada riding activities.
I said it to many people severally that if care is not taken, hausas can easily kill the yorubas if there is war, because these people come enmasse into the State while the Governor does nothing about it.

People that are prepared for war, they have guns and machetes with endless rounds of ammunitions. Are we in lagos prepared?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by martinslaura: 11:56pm On May 20, 2022
davit:

You are such a nitwit. You must be reasoning through your anus!

Pls Dont call him a NITWIT. Look for a better word that will make him get sniper.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by AfroAgroPower: 12:48am On May 21, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by AfroAgroPower: 12:48am On May 21, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Is this right, People ?

Farm For Your Farm...

Thread Title:

Thank God it's Friday:

https://www.nairaland.com/7137198/thank-god-friday-black-friday

Buy 2, Get 1 Free.

Afrikan Shorteezzzz For Men Dem Wet Sabi...

Price for 1 Piece = 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira

Free Delivery Nationwide.

#FarmForYourFarm.

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Cutehector(m): 12:50am On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:
As a Fulani guy, I don't see anything bad in this okada ban. if you go to most states in the north they've completely banned okada there too.

Most of them aren't even from Nigeria, they're from neighbouring countries like Niger and Cameroon, and it's very annoying. They cannot come and be behaving anyhow in another person's country, just because some of them speak small hausa they'll now be giving the real northerners bad name.

Secure Nigeria's borders!!!!
they are responsible for the mayhems happening in abuja, sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by King44(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2022
OLUDERU:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/sanwo-olu-okada-ban-16-points-you-should-know/
Why can't the government introduce a complete ban, this ban in some areas would pave way for the later. If things need to be done it should be done well. Most of them are animals they kill at will

https://twitter.com/RealOlaudah/status/1527402691734945792?t=kjUzUd9M-b6zzx-91kpigQ&s=19

Now tell me, are they human beings or bush animals.

If you have to do something do it and do it permanently. It would get to a time when nobody would be spared in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by King44(m): 1:11am On May 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If they don't ban them those okada boys will form bandits in small groups in all over Lagos
They are majorly Fulanis, they would form terrorist groups and the gvt won't be able to do shit. A total eradication would do.

It's only when there is life that one would think of transportation

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Ykc2(m): 4:15am On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:
As a Fulani guy, I don't see anything bad in this okada ban. if you go to most states in the north they've completely banned okada there too.

Most of them aren't even from Nigeria, they're from neighbouring countries like Niger and Cameroon, and it's very annoying. They cannot come and be behaving anyhow in another person's country, just because some of them speak small hausa they'll now be giving the real northerners bad name.

Secure Nigeria's borders!!!!
fulani people are not from nigeria either, in other African countries fulani don't have any power only in nigeria you will see fulani people in government because they fooled hausa people,almost all northern governors are fulani I really pity indigenous hausa people

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by mfm04622: 5:04am On May 21, 2022
Sadddfff:
Ok

Seun.

See as they are using your site to advertise forgery!!!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Cameroonglass(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2022
Good morning bro,,,, check Nairaland's front page this morning, and u will see where it is written, that the Governor is after foreign bike Ridders.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by abysirius(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2022
U write without thinking..smh
uBuNiT:
This single action will cost tinubU aso rock. Yoruba can dare aboki to their own peril.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2022
Same thing happened to me at Mile 2 up, normally I'm to give #200 but i gave him #500 cos of change, instead of giving#300 back, he gave me #200 and insisted the fee is #300. I refused to collect #200, insistingmy change is #300. It was until when one of them intervened that he gave #250 instead of the actual #300.
TOPCRUISE:

Yours is similar to the summary of what happened in Lekki that led to them Lynching an innocent man because of N100 change.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by gracealonev: 8:11am On May 21, 2022
uBuNiT:
This single action will cost tinubU aso rock. Yoruba can dare aboki to their own peril.

I'm not a Tinubu's supporter but I don't think this will have any effect on anyone's electoral chances.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Awise09(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2022
uBuNiT:
keep quite, do you how many state in the north that ban them due to their shielding attitudes?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Grandkay21(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2022
Kudos to Sawu-Olu , For the Hausa/Fulani that is promising to Sawu-Olu should be made to understand that they can't change anything with their votes black mail. Sanity need to be return to the Road
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by fawaz050(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2022
Realadey:
If u look vividly, u will realize that the abokis had taken over Lagos State thru the okada riding activities.
I said it to many people severally that if care is not taken, hausas can easily kill the yorubas if there is war, because these people come enmasse into the State while the Governor does nothing about it.

If they're Nigerians, you can't restrict them By law. Although, you can restrict certain activities as a way of discouraging them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by seyiojomu(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2022
What was number 15?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Nova1988(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2022
Ykc2:
fulani people are not from nigeria either, in other African countries fulani don't have any power only in nigeria you will see fulani people in government because they fooled hausa people,almost all northern governors are fulani I really pity indigenous hausa people

are they complaining?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Ykc2(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2022
Nova1988:

are they complaining?
they are not complaining because they are mumu to fulani people,thank god in the south we can recognise hausa and fulani person when we see them,fulani madness will only end in the north not in the south, we southerners will eliminate them for good
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by luluman: 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
uBuNiT:
So is it about ASO rock or about doing what is right?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Okada Ban: 16 Points To Know by Nova1988(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2022
Ykc2:
they are not complaining because they are mumu to fulani people,thank god in the south we can recognise hausa and fulani person when we see them,fulani madness will only end in the north not in the south, we southerners will eliminate them for good

hausa people that wants to be like us, that's why they formed one rubbish hausa/fulani. no original fulani person will want to be I identified as hausa. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano / ‘one Man’ Activist, Rex Anighoro Berates Buhari At UNGA / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.