Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries (3148 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Jenniferchuma10: 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
The ex wife of Blossom Chukuwujekwu, Maureen Esisi has reacted to the actor remarrying today.

Maureen Esisi reacts as her ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu remarries
Blossom’s wedding to Pastor Ehinome Winifred Akhuemokhan took plce in Benin City, Edo State today, 20th of May.

As news of the actor’s wedding hit the internet, his ex-wife Maureen Esisi released a meme of a laughing man and wrote: “My dms!!! Abeg naaaaa I’m crying.”

Maureen Esisi reacts as her ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu remarries
A follower then took to the comment section of Maureen’s post to write: “Man left a hot thang like you for that… lol smh.”

In response, Maureen typed out a long laugh.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/maureen-esisi-reacts-as-her-ex-husband-blossom-chukuwujekwu-remarries/

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by ojun50(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2022
For mid night she go dey cry, dey ask God why

Make she go marry her own

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Golan007: 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
Na Hot you think say man dey find?

Na peace of mind sure pass.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by sherylbaky(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
She should move on and stop behaving immature, the man has moved on

15 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
She's obviously hurt and pained.

She's still in "Carry me dey go my Husband house" group. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by DonBenny77(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Peace of mind over hot pants
grin

10 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by rickpat(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
keep hiding behind the Emojis...social media and deceit... mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Cashio(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
The foolish adamma under the comment section is another bigger fool. So she thinks beauty is paramount in marriage. Women and how they reason.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by pepperdemzombie: 10:21pm On May 20, 2022
Shebi Tonto and Nkechi Blessing hot, make that Mumu marry the 2 of them nah!
Nkechi say she be lesbian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by pepperdemzombie: 10:22pm On May 20, 2022
Cashio:
The foolish adamma under the comment section is another bigger fool. So she thinks beauty is paramount in marriage. Women and how they reason.
Where is their beauty? Wig, make up, surgery and bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by We4all: 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
To be honest, there is nothing hot about Maureen.

10 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by NobleAngell(f): 10:34pm On May 20, 2022
This should send her thinking not laughing, coz it looks like the joke's on her.

10 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by godofuck231: 11:03pm On May 20, 2022
Maybe she nk de wear pant that why he left , ashi no de wear p...... hold one pls

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by sammuell(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2022
NobleAngell:
This should send her thinking not laughing, coz it looks like the joke's on her.

Swear down

3 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Stewart883(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2022
This Blossom guy too like ugly women

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by dmostcheerful(f): 1:20am On May 21, 2022
Unfortunately hotness can not guarantee peace of mind, he probably realized it late.

6 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by gaby(m): 2:04am On May 21, 2022
Reactor General...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Nobody: 2:24am On May 21, 2022
sherylbaky:
She should move on and stop behaving immature, the man has moved on
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Nobody: 2:24am On May 21, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Unfortunately hotness can not guarantee peace of mind, he probably realized it late.
Exactly!
This one is most likely to be a wedlock than a wedding

5 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Nobody: 2:26am On May 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Shebi Tonto and Nkechi Blessing hot, make that Mumu marry the 2 of them nah!
Nkechi needs to truly go back and learn personal hygiene. It's so unfortunate how people relegate hygiene to the background.

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by tjfulloption(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2022
Man choose to go for peace of mind. cool

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Patriot9: 7:28am On May 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Where is their beauty? Wig, make up, surgery and bleaching.
The thing tire me oo

1 Like

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Patriot9: 7:30am On May 21, 2022
There is nothing as peaceful as "Peace of mind". �️�️�️

3 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Dankovich1: 7:49am On May 21, 2022
Another "Carry me dey go my husband house" rescued grin
Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by DarlingtonC: 8:03am On May 21, 2022
So childish

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by spartan117(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2022
Golan007:
Na Hot you think say man dey find?

Na peace of mind sure pass.
Exactly. That man resemble person wey dey find peace of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Arielle: 8:56am On May 21, 2022
Hot is as hot does. The woman gives him peace, rubs his head, rubs his stomach and feeds him delicious banga and starch while Mrs Hot is always quarelling and shouting, spending evenings out with friends rather than giving her husband attention. This young generation better go and learn how to marry. Otherwise find oyinbo or stay single. I only hope Mr Blossom doesn't turn out to be the typical Nigerian man, chasing small side chicks up and down, even after finding the one he claims is good to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Randy100: 10:14am On May 21, 2022
Peace of mind over bress and nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by TheWolfen(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2022
Cashio:

They will never learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by toujurs: 11:39am On May 21, 2022
dmostcheerful:
You are very right, there was this lady i dated, chai her shape was overwhelming. Very nice body. It has only been sex and money for the both of us. At some point it was like the sperm in my body wanted to finish, i just pick race, and she had a bad attitude. And very materialistic on my money because she was always broke. I just wasn't inlove her, but her body

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by toujurs: 11:41am On May 21, 2022
Cashio:
na so dem dey think. Mostly these igbo girls and edo girls. They always think its by big yansh. And how to knack in bed. And spend his money.

2 Likes

Re: Maureen Esisi Reacts As Her Ex-husband Blossom Chukuwujekwu Remarries by Emmanuel909090: 5:21pm On May 21, 2022
It not about hot, it's about attitude.
I guess he realized late.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet 9ice Sexy New Girlfriend, Funmi Omotosho / Nadia Buari's Mom Releases The Actress Pregnancy Photos Online / If You See What Floyd Mayweather Posted On Instagram You Will Curse Poverty (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.