Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries (4154 Views)

2023 Election: Tinubu’s Victory Will Be APC’s Parting Gift To Buhari – Adamu / REVEALED: Buhari Set To Arrest Senator Abaribe For Sponsoring Terrorism / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Shevchenkko: 10:26pm On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
Èwedu-licking goat , hear me well : I'm from the Niger Delta and I have no business with silly igbos and their Biafra stupidity
You called Igbos silly because they want to exit from this shithole called Nigeria ?I can understand you belong to the league of useless junkies that litter the streets of Niger delta constituting nuisance all over
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Ekpeitit(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
No Biafran will smell Aso Rock even as a gate man. Nothing for meth people, Mark my words.
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Hashabiah: 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You called Igbos silly because they want to exit from this shithole called Nigeria ?I can understand you belong to the league of useless junkies that litter the streets of Niger delta constituting nuisance all over
Yet degenerates like you want our region to follow your stupid Biafra... right? That's really ironic... grin
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Shevchenkko: 10:40pm On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
Yet degenerates like you want our region to follow your stupid Biafra... right? That's really ironic... grin
Simple English you can't put up yet you make noise all over. Swerve negro
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Hashabiah: 10:48pm On May 20, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Simple English you can't put up yet you make noise all over. Swerve negro
Now you're being more stupid than necessary, but that's not a surprise grin
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Shevchenkko: 10:51pm On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
Now you're being more stupid than necessary, but that's not a surprise grin
I'm done with you this junky
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by gaby(m): 1:59am On May 21, 2022
Mtcheeewww...
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Asswipemod: 3:25am On May 21, 2022
Faber:
I just received an audio clip in Hausa language from an alleged meeting of Buhari and Adamu regards the APC presidential primaries elections.

The game plan is as follows. Ahmed Lawan will win the APC Presidential ticket. Orji Kalu who is still having some case with EFCC will make way for Rotimi Amaechi as VP.
After the elections, Orji Kalu returns to the Senate as Senate President. The North West will produce Deputy Senate President, then Speaker goes to South West. Deputy Speaker will go to North Central the zone that have the APC Chairman already.

I am looking for a way to drop the highly classified audio file here. Any help on how to go about that? Or you can drop your WhatsApp digits if you are interested, it is in Hausa language, if you dont understand Hausa no bother me for the audio clip.

The picture below says it all. Many will doubt me, but bookmark this thread.
seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu will die if this is true. He will simply kick the bucket.
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by ogbuefi677(m): 3:36am On May 21, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
Lie Muhammad u know what I mean is not possible that's end of Nigeria
Lol.
When I hear a Yoruba man threatening war,I'll go back to sleep:IBB 1996
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by AdeniyiA(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well with them all....

No, it's not.

They're all sick
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by sunnx(f): 7:24am On May 21, 2022
So Tinubu backrolling APC won't favour him at the end. I read this in Amaechi face for quickly resigning from is job as minister and Orji Uzor Kalu coming on Channels Television claiming to be sweeping in Aso Rock if they don't give him any Political Appointment.
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by confluence: 4:01am On Jun 07, 2022
You were right afterall
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Esama: 4:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Kalu will never be anything in Nigeria again except he continue winning his constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by XerXers: 4:55am On Jun 07, 2022
All predicted permutations are coming to reality but yorubas keep insulting igbos. National politics is bigger than Yoruba vs igbo
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by sweetonugbu: 4:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting time ahead.
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Rule 8 broken by omo ibo.
cc mynd44 seun
Did you see it you claim to be wise but you're not
a secret was reviewed instead of you to use you brain you decided to use your head

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This analysis is from an individual whose brain has been infested with Ipobism .

Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder
You see your life
IPOB done skin you

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Fadafada231(m): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2022
You were right oh. It's better Lawan take the ticket than anyone in SW. If the ticket is not zone to SE or SS let North take it.

Well-done Orji uzor kalu, ur papa borne u well, it's better a northerner clinch the ticket than any sw.

Congratulations Lawan and Orji uzor our incoming SP

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Channel54: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Prediction gradually unfolding

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) / I Pity Peter Obi On What Is Coming. Pls Tell Him / Saraki, Sanusi: How They Took Over Intercontinental Bank From Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.