Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit ( 2. Joy ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit ( 2. Joy ) (143 Views)

The Nine Fruits Of The Holy Spirit ( Love) / The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit / Open Heavens Daily Devotional August 21, 2017 - The Temple Of The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit ( 2. Joy ) by MissRuth(f): 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
2. JOY

Song : I have a Melody in my heart today! Today eh eh,I have a Melody in my heart today ,a Melody today.

When there is joy your heart ,no sadness,no sorrow,you don't care about the situation you are passing through,the devil is defeated. He (devil) hates when man is happy,he feels there is nothing he can do to a man when he is full of joy and gladness ,that is why he always attacks man with, difficulty, disease,sickness, depression,trouble, failure,weakness and lies. When a man has all these things in his or her life that makes him unhappy.

Psalm 86 : 7 says; In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me. This verse tells us no matter the situation, you are passing through,that when you call on him ,he will answer . If you believe Jesus walked on water ,then your prayers are answered, if you also believe that he raised the dead,why won't your prayers be answered.

He has given us life,the air we breath is not ours , so in all things rejoice,be grateful and be filled with joy and laughter.
Luke 7: 22 says; Then Jesus answering said unto them, go your way,and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how the blind see,the lame walk ,the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear,the dead are raised ,to the poor the gospel is preached.

When you have nothing to worry about in life ,then there is nothing Satan or anyone can do about it. Many things that happens to people are trials by he enemy, devil cannot harm or kill you,he will frustrate you to suffer,run into depression,agony,pain,then death. We ourselves are to deside how we live our lives,God cannot come down from heaven

Re: The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit ( 2. Joy ) by MissRuth(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
CONT - THE NINE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT( 2 JOY)

When you have nothing to worry about in life ,then there is nothing Satan or anyone can do about it. Many things that happens to people are trials by he enemy, devil cannot harm or kill you,he will frustrate you to suffer,run into depression,agony,pain,then death. We ourselves are to deside how we live our lives,God cannot come down from heaven and talk to us,he would use people to help us,so ,my brothers and sisters when you are facing these trails,don't panic, jus thank him with the joy in your heart and on your face get the devil jealous and angry. He (devil) will say; " I killed her father she rejoices, I inflicted her with an incurable desease,she is happy,what can I do to take away her joy? .

Let's look in the life of Job in he Bible. Job lost all his wealth,his ten children and also was afflicted,but he didn't curse God, David on the same hand lost his child with ' Basheeba' but went to the temple to praise God. These are examples of men ,who put God first in everything and they never regretted,the reward for their commitment was ,Basheeba' gave birth to another son ,an heir to the throne,who was called Solomon. Job regain double of what he had lost.

Have you been looking for a job for so many years? Have you been single for so many years? Have you been asking God for a child and think of giving up because of your age? Am telling today that there is a miracle God in heaven, whom you thought have forgotten you,but he will reward you when the time is right,just hold on to him, keep on praising , serving him, and rejoice, let there be joy in your heart for he will make a way where there seems to be no way.

Prayer Points
Lord! I thank you for your mercy, you have shown in my life , fill me with joy and gladness Amen. read Psalm 136 : 1 - 26.

(1) (Reply)

PMP Certification / How Many Horsepower Is A 50 Cc Chainsaw? / We Don't Have Any Issues With All The Companies In Our Community - Ozo Onyebuchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.