Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name (8876 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:49am On May 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:49am On May 21, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by securitywatch50: 2:16am On May 21, 2022
Who mosque help or is it blasphemous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by yinkus6750(m): 2:33am On May 21, 2022
Are both of them practising.muslims?
Or whats the rationale behind building the mosque?
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by tillaman(m): 3:23am On May 21, 2022
Mount Ned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Jamesbally: 6:13am On May 21, 2022
Good one. IGBO MUSLIMS don dey many pass Igbo Christian's. To convert Igbo People to Muslim is the easiest thing to do. I've converted many myself. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by solexyy: 6:32am On May 21, 2022
ITS A GOOD THING
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by olaboy33(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2022
Not surprising

Chi Ned u Munir Nwoko is one of the very small group of practising Muslims of South East origin.

What's surprising is the uncovered hairs of the ladies in the mosque.
I think its not accepted to have open hair in the mosque.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Nobody: 7:27am On May 21, 2022
Good one, May almighty Allah make them practice the five times daily prayers dutifully.Amin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by NobleAngell(f): 7:33am On May 21, 2022
Chizoba is now Musa.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by sunnx(f): 7:38am On May 21, 2022
Ned is trying to cause future crisis in his hometown; in Idumuje-ugboko in Delta state. He has been fighting the Obi of the community for long time now and that has caused the Obi less recognition by the State Governor and Obi in Council in Delta state. Ned doctrine and building of mosque has ushered in many Hausa/Fulani into Idumuje-ugboko this Hausa Fulani see potentials in help the indigenous communities in doing farm work but I foresee that little by little these foreigners (Hausa/Fulani) will show the indigenous people of Idumuje-ugboko where the belong. Do you people know that as small Idumuje-ugboko is road lead there to Abuja and to some northern parts of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Dankovich1: 7:46am On May 21, 2022
With the way things are going between Ned and Regina, we might wake up to hear one day that he acquire a Planet in Regina's name
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by sunnx(f): 7:52am On May 21, 2022
Dankovich1:
With the way things are going between Ned and Regina, we might wake up to hear one day that he acquire a Planet in Regina's name

He has already forcefully claimed huge hectares of land for her in their community home town in the name of building a Sports University has we have heard.

Soonest, Regina would be rated among the strong woman in South-South in term of property and business.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Dankovich1: 8:03am On May 21, 2022
sunnx:

He has already forcefully claimed huge hectares of land for her in their community home town in the name of building a Sports University has we have heard.

Soonest, Regina would be rated among the strong woman in South-South in term of property and business.
Nawa ooo no be juju be that...? This kind love pass that of kayamata portion
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by SocialJustice: 8:15am On May 21, 2022
Igbo man when be Muslim, tufiakwa.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Mooh247: 9:00am On May 21, 2022
This Baba really love Regina
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:03am On May 21, 2022
forgetting Yoruba girls are the easiest and cheapest of all tribe..

Converted many to slaves in Oman and Saudi..

The ones I Converted my self personally from the refugee gang in benin republic can testify

hahahahahahahaha

Minority slavish.. forming yoloba weh you nor be

Jamesbally:
Good one. IGBO MUSLIMS don dey many pass Igbo Christian's. To convert Igbo People to Muslim is the easiest thing to do. I've converted many myself. grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by 1878moohs: 9:03am On May 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:06am On May 21, 2022
Election don come....

Maybe we should build almajiri Library with that weak Mohammed name after asaba airport...

change Delsu to usman Dan folio Mohammed college of Ka boom..
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by lathrowinger: 11:32am On May 21, 2022
God is great
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by LogicBomb8: 11:42am On May 21, 2022
What exactly is he trying to promote

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by kindlyheart: 12:23pm On May 21, 2022
Jamesbally:

grin grin tell it to those that don't understand Islam. I was bred and born in the core north, did some growing up there with lots of muslim friends that made me understand where I belonged right from a tender age.

all in all, I see nothing enticing in Islam.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Jamesbally: 12:47pm On May 21, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
forgetting Yoruba girls are the easiest and cheapest of all tribe..

Converted many to slaves in Oman and Saudi..

The ones I Converted my self personally from the refugee gang in benin republic can testify

hahahahahahahaha

Minority slavish.. forming yoloba weh you nor be

I look like Yoruba for your eyes?

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by alshalz(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
Mosque or playing-ground because I see " on your marks get set" posture in some of the pictures
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Parkflash(f): 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
NobleAngell:
Chizoba is now Musa.
I know right?! I mean what's the essence of changing their names?
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Generalwoodz(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
Piss will still be on Muhammad.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by JoeRizzla(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
No long yarning. Na dem sabi
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by AstroG: 9:54pm On May 21, 2022
Jamesbally:

Just because someone follow his/her to a particular religion for the moment does mean he has conveyed cause of

Talk abt Buhari going to Synagogue of All Nations or Atiku attending a Service at National Christian Centre

Thank You!!

Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by 1879manna: 1:29am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels Husband Surprised Her With A Mosque In His And Regina's Name by Drewnorelation: 5:40am On May 22, 2022
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Sexy Picture Of Mercy Aigbe / I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) / Victor Ad's Biography, Net Worth, Relationship, Girlfriend, Cars, Houses and mor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.