Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Momentum For Peter Obi Keeps Rising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Momentum For Peter Obi Keeps Rising (225 Views)

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Peter Obi Keeps Mute As Supporters Drag Pastor Kumuyi For Praying For Nigeria / Video: Peter Obi Keeps His Promise. Visits Flood Victims In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Momentum For Peter Obi Keeps Rising by Zetra7: 5:19am On May 21, 2022
He actually caught haters by suprise, probably because of the pitiful state of nation..Whether you like him or not , he has the magic wand, as the Americans say -He's the real deal...

Nigerians should for once do the right thing and save this nation, when I see young men on this forum pushing support for men who has nothing to offer to this nation, I shudder..

What serious country consider people like Tinubu, Wike, Rochas, Yaya Bello, Atiku and so on as presidents

It's time for men like Peter Obi to rise, he will motivate other men of good substance to come forward and dispose all these shady characters who dominates our political space, whose sole interest is money and power..
Re: The Momentum For Peter Obi Keeps Rising by drmuchin: 10:15am On May 21, 2022
1 MILLION MARCH FOR PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: The Momentum For Peter Obi Keeps Rising by haffaze777(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2022
Colourless plesidentgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: What Obasanjo’s 9-man Secret Panel Did Before Yar’adua’s Emergence / Why I Quit PDP, Presidential Primary –peter Obi Read / Hon Egunjobi Samuel Dumped APC And Embraced ADC For The Ondo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.