Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum (13571 Views)

Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by nairalandkachy1: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2023

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by TemplarLandry: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Lanretoye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Momentum of losing abi.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Chatgpt: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
We will wait a little longer.

But if justice fail to come, we will snatch it by our self and run with it

Modified: if you quote me, you are agbadorically insane cool

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Teeklef(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Toh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ReturnMan: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
God Bless Peter OBI

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by pandoragirigory: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
The same monumentus the Judges accused them of threatening the judiciary, these Peter Obi people has no sense, they are mentally shattered and dΓ«luded, you were chide for threatening the judiciary and you still doing same thing

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by NwaAmaikpe: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked

He said sustain, not increase.
Please check your blood pressure first and don't outdo yourself.

It was from trying to increase momentum for Rukayatu that my step-father found himself in the grave.

But if my step-father had not increased momentum, she would never have considered him man enough. And because he did, I reaped the fruit of that labour because Rukayatu allowed me continue from where he stopped.

Every good student of Physics knows that being a product of mass and velocity, the only sustainable way around momentum is by increasing it.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by tsdarkside(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
kiki....

1 Like

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Franagg(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
We hear...
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ImoleNaija: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
E be like say dem want to do......

Another taxing again oooo grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by tsdarkside(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chatgpt:

Buy if justice fail to come, we will snatch it by our self and run with it

yeah,to igboland....

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
This fool who couldn't win a single Local Government for LP in his own state.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Alliswell248: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
This same man who was sleeping in court during the PEPT. He was even beside our amiable Vp.

Jokers

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Validated: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cowards of the county

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Taxon0my: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools. A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by tsdarkside(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chatgpt:

guy,wetin sef....??
na only you wan talku....??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Losers united

Una go see shege

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Omoawoke: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin

I love this, we must be entertained by force

What’s the difference between SAN and SANYeri

Or do you know the difference between SAN and Senior Advocate of Nnewi ?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by computer0810(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Momentum of delusion and online bullying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by PrinceOfLagos: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
We galant
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by Oblongata: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
They shall labor in vain...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by inoki247: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lol momentum of not going to court with the Figure from your Party agent abi....

No go du the right thing...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by OgunleyeA1: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Well said sha

1 Like

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
This idle idiot who used to be at Sakponba junction arguing politics at the newspaper stand doesn't even know anything.

Where are his own children to sustain the momentum.
Where are Peter Obi's children to sustain the momentum?
Where is Datti to sustain the momentum?

What does he know apart from carrying University girls to rub his shrunken manhood.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by RecentHistory: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
We galant

Gallant losers.
PrinceofLosers. Ekuke prince. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by adspelite(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
It is well let's make money on X, new accounts and small accounts matter.
Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Chatgpt:

Do another Jan 15 again and see if we don't napalm every blade of grass in that your cannibal yeast.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum by iammo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
cool

Monumental failures

72 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Politicians Who Cloned Or Buy PVCs Will be Disappointed - INEC / Parents Identify 21 Chibok Girls- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.