Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity (20263 Views)

Jonathan: Uncertainty After Retirement Is Fuelling Corruption In Civil Service / Tambuwal: Buhari Running Nigeria As If No One Is In Charge / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by Charly68: 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
Stupid statement .. are their sons not in Govt ? Are there no federal projects going on the south East ? Even the second Niger bridge alone is enough not to talk if other road projects .. The south East Problem is more than that
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by oz4real83(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
Noblemban80:
oga when he was speaker Ihejirika was the chief of army staff while ogbonnia onovo was inspector General of police. I would rather vote for fulani or hausa than voting for any yoruba that wants to deny South east thier turn.
all these names you mentioned, which of them is contesting for the presidency?
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by studM(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Did the south east vote for him. Didn't most of them hate him and his tribe before election.
He is simply playing unchallenged dirty Nigerian politics since he has the trump card.
Only few will want to execute federal government contract in the south east presently with the abnormal sit at home they are declaring.
Not many people are ready to sacrifice their life to do any project in south east

Clownish thought,why don't u find out wat prompted d sit at home in d first place,is it not d injustice meted out to d people frm that region over d years,where is equity fairness and justice,u guys shld learn to think before talking atimes,and fyi,am not frm d East but south south
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by LordOfTheGame: 1:05pm On May 21, 2022
This Buffon thinks we're stupid or naïve to understand his rheoterics. Ever since Buhari came to power everybody have seen how brutal and wicked he is towards the Igbo people and Christians alike and this idiot never spoke out. He's just waking up no the elections are near to start talking rubbish to buy our emotions. No Oga, we know that you all are the same and on same mission of suppressing and oppressing the Igbo people. So getat ...
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by God1stson(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2022
Bigpapi1:

God bless you for this comment

But u are not God, this kind of statements were what white supremacists made and Obama happened. What matters is that struggle is alife from one generation to another either we are fully integrated or we have our own country. JUST TIME AND CHANCE BY GODS GRACE MAKES IT HAPPEN.
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by God1stson(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Princedapace:

That is wrong. Lol. That is why I laugh when people believe in Nigeria. That someone didn't vote you does not give u the right to exclude them in dividend of democracy as long as their tax money is part of the country.
These presidents don't own or run Nigeria with their money. They use our money.
U can't be collecting my tax and still not allow me partake in the country because I didn't vote for u.

I have always said it, blacks should go and find a system of govt that will work for them because they know nothing about democracy.

It is like Biden excluding certain Amaricans because they voted for Trump. Biden is even that powerul to do that.
The president of Nigeria holds too much power. That is one thing Nigerians must try to fix.
Well, after 60 years, the country no even get stable electricity. What do u expect?

How many likes did u get? That's because many Nigerians are intellectually lazy, the ones that are not, but still choose to support injustice are just hypocrites.

Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by GreyLaw(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
JeffSA:
What most people don't understand is that the tribe that holds any position does not matter, what matters is how does that affect your standard of living and to a large extent your family.

Have you ever see any where in Lagos or Abuja or any of the best cities in Nigeria where u are allow to move him to a good estate or own a car or even give loans simply because your tribal man is the president or any good position.

After election it boils down to everyone taking care of themselves and family irrespective of tribe. Use your brain good citizens of Nigeria.
This is all we got, you can either contribute your quota to build or destroy your country because of petty things like tribe and religion.

Mate, you simply don't understand how politics works in Nigeria. Jobs, contracts, opportunities are given based on certain factors. In fact, many federal government jobs or contracts would require you bringing the signature of a certain government appointee.

There are too many factors you are oblivious of. In Nigeria, who holds those positions matter a lot. A whole lot!
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by GreyLaw(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2022
Princedapace:

That is wrong. Lol. That is why I laugh when people believe in Nigeria. That someone didn't vote you does not give u the right to exclude them in dividend of democracy as long as their tax money is part of the country.
These presidents don't own or run Nigeria with their money. They use our money.
U can't be collecting my tax and still not allow me partake in the country because I didn't vote for u.

I have always said it, blacks should go and find a system of govt that will work for them because they know nothing about democracy.

It is like Biden excluding certain Amaricans because they voted for Trump. Biden is even that powerul to do that.
The president of Nigeria holds too much power. That is one thing Nigerians must try to fix.
Well, after 60 years, the country no even get stable electricity. What do u expect?

The presidency of Nigeria is arguably the most powerful in the democratic world. The president enjoys god-like status. Then imagine such power given to primitive human beings. They immediately become territorial and despotic.
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by Aystarz: 1:48pm On May 21, 2022
SwissMass:
Give it to my parents well well, they already knew I and they were a waste of space before birthing me.
grin Pele

Omo osan nii ko popo ba Iya re.
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by SwissMass: 2:06pm On May 21, 2022
Aystarz:

grin Pele

Omo osan nii ko popo ba Iya re.
You are still on your self delusion and deception, hiding to attack your progeny, I better leave you to continue your folly.
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by seunayantokun(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
As if were not part of it.
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by kettykings: 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
The east should up their game,no eastern president no Nigeria. Nigeria is not bigger than Soviet Union
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by Aystarz: 2:35pm On May 21, 2022
SwissMass:
You are still on your self delusion and deception, hiding to attack your progeny, I better leave you to continue your folly.

Omo ale!!!
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by 1879nn: 1:34am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Kikikikiik

Shenedu no dey decieve ya self
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by 1879nnn: 1:38am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59am On May 22, 2022
Advocate500:
just as i said earlier, you are a yoruba man, the only tribe who feels very happy that the igbos are being hated by a man who supposed to be a leader for all.

Buhari will not be in leadership for ever, leaders have been coming and going, bad precedent is the only thing this one living behind.we are all watching, the yorubas will never have any reason to complain about bad governance again and any region will pay them attention, we will not forget this in a hurry.
Yorubas and Buhari are not happy for the unfortunate events happening in the east
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by poseidon12: 11:18pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Sakamaje

Like he won't also exclude them if they failed to vote for him

Obasanjo a Yoruba man, deliberately ignored SouthWest when we voted for Olu Falaye, even roads to his village and home town got neglected

I thought the IG of Police under Obasanjo was a Yoruba man?
Re: Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity by poseidon12: 11:19pm On May 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Did the south east vote for him. Didn't most of them hate him and his tribe before election.
He is simply playing unchallenged dirty Nigerian politics since he has the trump card.
Only few will want to execute federal government contract in the south east presently with the abnormal sit at home they are declaring.
Not many people are ready to sacrifice their life to do any project in south east

So says a fool and a tribalist.

Plateau Lawmaker, Godfrey Dashe, Dies 'after Brief Illness' / We’re Broke, Akwa Ibom Govt Cries Out / Nigeria Signs Agreement With UAE On Recovery Of Stolen Funds