Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (30248 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by ufuosman(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by babamoha(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2022
No be easy thing to wait for close to 12 years but at last laughter has filled your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by doggedfighter(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
he might be right.. What miracle took place after 11 years. Can you explain.. The same sperm that wasn't fertile for 11 years all of a sudden became fertile.. If that mans knows what's best for him he should do a DNA ASAP.

I always say it's IVF though they won't admit.

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by pongwa(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
EBMedia:
Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

A Nigerian singer, Ebisco Sugar has celebrated his friend, Ayemere Benedict, who became a father after 11 years of marriage, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HidDnuned1YvdaBEb7ZNyygNYDTABMQg4umKPKjYihSwUCPBKTm1xWg2Q4SHs6HJl&id=1135066721
make e do DNA first before e rejoice

E get why

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by princejones(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2022
God never sleeps nor slumber, is a good God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by gift2xl: 5:00pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulation I rejoice with you.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by McOluOmo: 5:01pm On May 21, 2022
Meme don show

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by specialmati(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Wow!!? Am not even Married I have 2 baby mama's.. I wonder what kinda sperm this guys have.. 11 years.. Wtf...
cool cool cool cool I don't like it when irresponsible people mock others be happy for him. And don't be an ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by PDJT: 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
-Conducting a DNA test can never be a bad call.

-Congratulations to the woman. The man can get his own congratulation when he presents a positive DNA test result.

-And, baby boy; Welcome to Nigeria. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
donaldking10:
if it's I.V.F, you better tell us the truth.
Whether it's I.V.F. or I.V.M.,the child came from the parents' gametes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Farouktech: 5:18pm On May 21, 2022
Congrats. 11 years is not a joke. The Good Lord has wiped your tears.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by President2001(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by bluefilm: 5:23pm On May 21, 2022
Eyaaaa.

Congratulations to them.

It is a big battle and a very uncomfortable situation for both husband and wife when it takes ages for them to conceive.

Most especially in our own part of the world where people cannot just mind their own business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Wettoid123: 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
God is great all the glory belongs to you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by mrnelsono(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to him.
That patience is rare
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by concho(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2022
Na the last pastor wey give prophesy go come chop the glory
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Akerele44(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2022
He don do DNA ?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Offpoint1: 5:41pm On May 21, 2022
Thanks for the new meme

Life no balance, I just dey watch court case wey guy dey reject triplets...

Baba talk tell judge sey him do 1 style, 1 position and 1 minute... Then 3 pikin, how e take possible... Sey pikin no be him own
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by NaBanga: 5:41pm On May 21, 2022
Please do not encourage the man to do DNA. The child is here. This is not different than getting IVF. In the old times pastors were the sperm donors, although many did not know. Leave their family and let them rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by fijiuba: 5:43pm On May 21, 2022
And after all the celebration , it turns out that it's not his child. DNA needed . Sad world .
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Bbbw: 5:46pm On May 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by excel101(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2022
Good one.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by son4century(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Wow!!? Am not even Married I have 2 baby mama's.. I wonder what kinda sperm this guys have.. 11 years.. Wtf...

I guess you created your own sperm
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by alphabbey1(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
he might be right.. What miracle took place after 11 years. Can you explain.. The same sperm that wasn't fertile for 11 years all of a sudden became fertile.. If that mans knows what's best for him he should do a DNA ASAP.
You dey mind others grin... trust me, nothing miracle in that pregnancy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by marvolio2000(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2022
Congrats Ben, had to look and read very well to be sure it was you .

Wish you and the baby long life and good health

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by jubrilcastle(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2022
NoApology:
God please bless and answer to the prayers of every family praying for the fruit of the womb. They pass through a lot sad
{A lot} na understatement. It's not funny walahi
Who no go no know. Thank God for them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / A Nairalander's Low-budget Wedding- For The Budgelistas.:) *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.