Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (30253 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Allisgud: 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
Put an eye on that friend celebrating ,he get why
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by adedayoa2(f): 6:42pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to this couple.

My cousin and his wife waited 12 years, God answered them in 2012. I was so so happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Horbar1: 7:30pm On May 21, 2022
Congratulations to them.

May God remember every woman looking for the fruit of the womb.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Clash01: 8:21pm On May 21, 2022
You sure say na your friend get pikin??

Make he better go for DNA, before he go dey Thank God!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Acidbath: 8:31pm On May 21, 2022
A negroe patiently waiting for his wife to give birth without involving side chick or 2nd wife? shocked

He must be the cause of their childlessness.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Elidrisy20: 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Emma2Seconds: 9:22pm On May 21, 2022
Our Lord is Good ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Petshopng: 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
i don't know why i keep having this feeling that it's the said friend that got her pregnant. but i might be wrong sha.

I pray you be in their shoes one day so that your friend will impregnate your wife since your sperm will be useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
Acidbath:
A negroe patiently waiting for his wife to give birth without involving side chick or 2nd wife? shocked

He must be the cause of their childlessness.

People like you are the reason why marriages don't last. Na wa oh... This is so wrong for you to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
Clash01:
You sure say na your friend get pikin??

Make he better go for DNA, before he go dey Thank God!

So it's now a crime for friends to celebrate each other?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:42pm On May 21, 2022
Allisgud:
Put an eye on that friend celebrating ,he get why

Shallow thinking...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Wow!!? Am not even Married I have 2 baby mama's.. I wonder what kinda sperm this guys have.. 11 years.. Wtf...

Did he tell you he lacked sperm?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:52pm On May 21, 2022
donaldking10:
if it's I.V.F, you better tell us the truth.

And what will you do with the information. You better open your head to exposure and civilisation. That's how women give birth through CS and you begin to say God forbid as if you're God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
he might be right.. What miracle took place after 11 years. Can you explain.. The same sperm that wasn't fertile for 11 years all of a sudden became fertile.. If that mans knows what's best for him he should do a DNA ASAP.

I don't get did he tell you he lacked sperm? One thing you must understand is that there are other possible factors that can cause delays in childbearing. Please read your journals for future purposes because it might just be you or someone you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool I don't like it when irresponsible people mock others be happy for him. And don't be an ingrate

Don't mind him very irresponsible he goat. We should clap for him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
PDJT:
-Conducting a DNA test can never be a bad call.

-Congratulations to the woman. The man can get his own congratulation when he presents a positive DNA test result.

-And, baby boy; Welcome to Nigeria. cry

Really... Wow... Someone waited for almost 12yrs and is what you have to say? Why not waka pass instead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 11:08pm On May 21, 2022
bluefilm:
Eyaaaa.

Congratulations to them.

It is a big battle and a very uncomfortable situation for both husband and wife when it takes ages for them to conceive.

Most especially in our own part of the world where people cannot just mind their own business.

Just the ones in this comment section with bad comments... 11yrs is no joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by osoyose: 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
NaBanga:
Please do not encourage the man to do DNA. The child is here. This is not different than getting IVF. In the old times pastors were the sperm donors, although many did not know. Leave their family and let them rejoice.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by MUAnaZephyr: 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
I suspect that friend.

See analysis na!!!

Na that em friend so this thing.
DNA will tell.

Anyways congratulations
EBMedia:
Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

A Nigerian singer, Ebisco Sugar has celebrated his friend, Ayemere Benedict, who became a father after 11 years of marriage, IGBERETV reports.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HidDnuned1YvdaBEb7ZNyygNYDTABMQg4umKPKjYihSwUCPBKTm1xWg2Q4SHs6HJl&id=1135066721
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2022
MuMu and useless man..
Men of this generation are now Weaklings..
You have a healthy and active sperm.. but your wife due to being an evening newspaper plus complications from probably previous abortions and stuffs in the past.. delayed you from having children for 11 yrs and you are now celebrating.. you wey your Pikin suppose dey JSS2 by now..
MuMu Man..

If my woman no get pregnant in the same year I married her.. I would go out and get another fresh girl pregnant.. then come back to pursue the useless one in my home for the fertile woman to come in..
Same way Women no dey pity broke men should be same way Men should always do away with barren Sperm dumps..
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Caseless: 6:00am On May 22, 2022
Zee0007:
Is the powder bath for me grin

Congratulations mini comrade. Welcome to earth.
I never knew there's such practice before until I saw it about 2 weeks ago in Lagos when someone came to announce the birth of his child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Caseless: 6:03am On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
MuMu and useless man..
Men of this generation are now Weaklings..
You have a healthy and active sperm.. but your wife due to being an evening newspaper plus complications from probably previous abortions and stuffs in the past.. delayed you from having children for 11 yrs and you are now celebrating.. you wey your Pikin suppose dey JSS2 by now..
MuMu Man..

If my woman no get pregnant in the same year I married her.. I would go out and get another fresh girl pregnant.. then come back to pursue the useless one in my home for the fertile woman to come in..
Same way Women no dey pity broke men should be same way Men should always do away with barren Sperm dumps..
stop thinking like this. What if the problem is from you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by Shedrack777: 7:07am On May 22, 2022
osoyose:

I pray you be in their shoes one day so that your friend will impregnate your wife since your sperm will be useless.
did you just type that in your right thinking? like you didn't comprehend my comment. anyway, it's long overdue, cos i'm married with 2 kids that are biologically mine
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by pquaver(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
congratulation to them, it can only be God.
true or a friend �
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2022
Caseless:
stop thinking like this. What if the problem is from you?

Men barely have impotency issue.. only a minute few does.. and even at that.. it is easily treatable ..
Personally I am not impotent.. so the issue can never be from me.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by eevely: 8:46am On May 23, 2022
Thank you Jesus
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Friend Becomes A Father After 11 Years Of Waiting by eevely: 8:48am On May 23, 2022
eevely:
Thank you Jesus
get 1 gigabyte for 350 naira 2 gigabytes for 700 naira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.