Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed (6812 Views)

Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
Why would you hate and insult anybody who refuse to worship a MAN?

Insulting prophet Muhammad is a punishable offence... Even in the Europe.

I am currently in the East... I know what it can lead to if I publicly rule out biafra or insult Nnamdi kanu or else I will be beaten to pulp.

Just because Joe Igbokwe kicked against Biafra.. they burn his house in Nnewi and threaten to kill him if he come to Anambra ���. What is the difference?

Why can't you leave islam alone and face your Christianity... Is that too much to ask for.

I don't believe in Christians and I respect Jesus... You don't have to believe in Islam before Respect prophet Muhammad �

This will continue until FG assign 5 years imprison for anybody that blasphem
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Modernizer: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
SensualMan:
As recorded in the Dirty Quoran below, Muhammad will bath with 3 year old girls and fon'dle their non existent breasts.

Kaiiiiiiiiii

Haba manaaaaaa

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Modernizer: 1:40pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

I am currently in the East... I know what it can lead to if I publicly rule out biafra or insult Nnamdi kanu or else I will be beaten to pulp.

Just because Joe Igbokwe kicked against Biafra.. they burn his house in Nnewi and threaten to kill him if he come to Anambra ���. What is the difference?

Why can't you leave islam alone and face your Christianity... Is that too much to ask for.

I don't believe in Christians and I respect Jesus... You don't have to believe in Islam before Respect prophet Muhammad �

You're totally wrong

Freedom of speech is a human right

Both you and your ipob that would kill for kanu are the same as Muslims

Mtcheeeeeewww

6 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 1:40pm On May 21, 2022
Modernizer:

Nature abhors a.vacuum.

You must have something you believe in. Jesus has proven to be far superior to all other belief systems...so swerve

Tell him

2 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by warlordd(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
I talk am. Profake Mohammed don dey collect wotor-wotor

5 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
Modernizer:

You're totally wrong

Freedom of speech is a human right

Both you and your ipob that would kill for kanu are the same as Muslims

Mtcheeeeeewww

Insulting prophet Muhammad is never a freedom of speech it is a punishable offence... Even in Europe.

1 Share

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by AllahIsGarbage: 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
Fúck MADhaMAD the stupid, illiterate child rapist criminal prophet

3 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Muhammad chai! With that ur shrinked balls and dic*k

6 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
Fúck MADhaMAD the stupid, illiterate child rapist criminal prophet
Allah is Grabage indeed!

See as Muhammad dey enjoy pino pino girls.

2 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Bokobas: 2:06pm On May 21, 2022
Dorwadora:
Did you guys see the way their threads were derailed yesterday? grin grin grin

God willing, next week will be worst angry angry angry

It will be so worst that they (Muslims) will gather and call Seun not to move their threads to FP if he know that he can not remove the oath.....

Yeye dey smell.
I'm in

Let's show them pepper

I'm ready to Swear with my over 100 account Next Friday to rain more insult on the Muslims and their goatfúcker god mohammed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Bokobas:

I'm in

Let's show them pepper

I'm ready to Swear with my over 100 account Next Friday to rain more insult on the Muslims and their goatfúcker god mohammed
I thought his favourite was sheep's?

4 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by realmindz: 3:30pm On May 21, 2022
SensualMan:
I thought his favourite was sheep's?

He doesn’t really like sheep that much, his favorites are pigs, that’s why he banned pork meat

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Anon4: 3:33pm On May 21, 2022
dahmie2013:
Exactly... Let the insults rain. They should come & kill all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Anon4: 3:40pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Insulting prophet Muhammad is never a freedom of speech it is a punishable offence... Even in Europe.
source?
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by benzion72(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2022
Islamabad

5 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
Anon4:
source?

Pls do your investigation as far and fast as you can... Then come back to prove wrong.
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Pls do your investigation as far and fast as you can... Then come back to prove wrong.

Why is Allah Akbar the ringing tone of Islamic terrorists?

When they mention Allah Akbar, it goes KABOOM!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by maestroferddi: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

You are an insult to education.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
jmoore:

Death is their creed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by stamapro(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
Mohammed too needs Jesus Christ to be saved.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 4:34pm On May 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are an insult to education.

Your brain dey upsidedown.... IPoB terrorist man.
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 4:35pm On May 21, 2022
stamapro:

Surely oo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 4:36pm On May 21, 2022
stamapro:

Is that what your pastor told you?

You are been brainwashed sad

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Your brain dey upsidedown.... IPoB terrorist man.
You need to be kept in a cage before you start letting off bombs and setting hapless young women on fire...

It starts like you are doing now....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by stamapro(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Is that what your pastor told you?

You are been brainwashed sad

Just stating the fact. Given another opportunity, Mohammed for accept Christ Jesus as his personal Lord and savior. Don't make same mistake guy. If accepting Christ Jesus as my personal savior is called brainwashing, I rather be brain washed, than be a killer in the name of one Mohammed. Who never created a life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by OFFICIAL336: 4:51pm On May 21, 2022
The murder of Deborah made me study Islam extensively and here are things I found:

1. The Koran was written about 20 years after the death of Mohammed by Zayd. The original Koran was banned by Caliph Umar.

2. Islam most authentic Hadith Sahih Bukhari was written nearly 300 years after Mohammed death.

3. Mohammed started with a peaceful message when Islam was young but the man became more violent when he his religion grew. So all those peaceful verses were when Mohammed was a nobody.

4. Mohammed married more than 4 wives

5. Mohammed stole his foster son's wife zainab. He claimed Allah told him to do so.

6. The Arabic word for God is ilah not Allah. Allah means the God and he had a wife called Allah

7. The Koran says prophethood will descend from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob and all their descendants but Mohammed descendent from Abramham to Ishmeal meaning he is not qualified to be a prophet

8. Zorostrianism was the major religion in Arabia during Mohammed time and dude copy most of Islam from there and small from Jews and Christians

9. Islam doesn't mean peace in Arabic. Salam is Arabic word for peace

10. Koran said Mary is the sister of Aaron. Maybe it confused Mary (Maryam) the mother of Jesus with Mariah the sister of Aaron

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 4:58pm On May 21, 2022
stamapro:

Just stating the fact. Given another opportunity, Mohammed for accept Christ Jesus as his personal Lord and savior. Don't make same mistake guy. If accepting Christ Jesus as my personal savior is called brainwashing, I rather be brain washed, than be a killer in the name of one Mohammed. Who never created a life.

Christianity is all about practicing the western lifestyle cool that is why China and Korea ban it.

No Saving in worshipping a MAN... The person that worship idol and those that Worship MAN are the same thing.

God love me sotey.... He dash me Islam.

Islam is enough for me.... I worship God not his prophet.

What do you want me to tell God if I died as Christian?
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 4:59pm On May 21, 2022
bastardmod:

Death is their creed
ALLAHU AKBAR....!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 5:00pm On May 21, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
The murder of Deborah made me study Islam extensively and here are things I found:

1. The Koran was written about 20 years after the death of Mohammed by Zayd. The original Koran was banned by Caliph Umar.

2. Islam most authentic Hadith Sahih Bukhari was written nearly 300 years after Mohammed death.

3. Mohammed started with a peaceful message when Islam was young but the man became more violent when he his religion grew. So all those peaceful verses were when Mohammed was a nobody.

4. Mohammed married more than 4 wives

5. Mohammed stole his foster son's wife zainab. He claimed Allah told him to do so.

6. The Arabic word for God is ilah not Allah. Allah means the God and he had a wife called Allah

7. The Koran says prophethood will descend from Abraham to Isaac, Jacob and all their descendants but Mohammed descendent from Abramham to Ishmeal meaning he is not qualified to be a prophet

8. Zorostrianism was the major religion in Arabia during Mohammed time and dude copy most of Islam from there and small from Jews and Christians

9. Islam doesn't mean peace in Arabic. Salam is Arabic word for peace

10. Koran said Mary is the sister of Aaron. Maybe it confused Mary (Maryam) the mother of Jesus with Mariah the sister of Aaron
ALLAHU AKBAR....!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 5:02pm On May 21, 2022
jmoore:

ALLAHU AKBAR....!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 5:12pm On May 21, 2022
realmindz:

He doesn’t really like sheep that much, his favorites are pigs, that’s why he banned pork meat
You are right.

2 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Naajjii: 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
bastardmod:
You see, the bible says you can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.

Even if you kill, to protect a lie, truth will still prevail.

Those who killed deborah to stop people from insulting mohammed have scored an own goal, because all over the world people are now insulting both mohammed and his religion Islam.

Even their own imams and scholars are quarrelling among themselves about the propriety of that killing.

That gives me joy.

Islamic terror will never suppress mankind, instead humanity will remain and Islamic terror will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

I'm grateful to Jesus who taught us the way of peace.

Through peace Christianity continues to maintain the number one position on earth, something Islam is craving for but never attaining.

Thanks to all who are speaking out against this barbaric killing of a harmless little girl....you will not lose your reward.

To all moderate Muslims, if you are tired of the bloodshed, and violence, perpetrated, please come to Jesus the Prince of peace.

Jesus is Lord
I am very you sure you are Nyamiri no question about that. You are Osu Caste grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Name Is Adeyemi Adewale And I Want To Be The Governor Of Enugu. / Olawepo Hashim: ANN Is Third Force / Dino Melaye Releases Official Logo For His Movement In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.