Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed (6814 Views)

Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 11:28am On May 22, 2022
Jamesbally:

But reverse is the case in IGBO land. Igbo are the ones that are presently converting to ISLAM grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka grin
Have u slept with a goat today? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 11:30am On May 22, 2022
realmindz:
Normally mods would have locked this thread, seems they are overwhelmed and become tired with the number of comments and threads opened daily to curse our Holy pig fuvkker prophet grin
and a Head giver prophet.

Islam A bad

2 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by realmindz: 11:39am On May 22, 2022
SensualMan:
and a Head giver prophet.

Islam A bad
Mohamed dey chop life in his own way

2 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 12:57pm On May 22, 2022
realmindz:
Normally mods would have locked this thread, seems they are overwhelmed and become tired with the number of comments and threads opened daily to curse our Holy pig fuvkker prophet grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 1:02pm On May 22, 2022
Jamesbally:

But reverse is the case in IGBO land. Igbo are the ones that are presently converting to ISLAM grin grin grin

Igbo Amaka grin

You see how peaceful Christians are??

What is the punishment for converting from Islam to another religion?

Shameless cursed terror religion of death.

We Christians allow you to follow your heart, Muslims threaten you with death if you abandon their death cult.

Shameless terrorists

3 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Modernizer: 1:12pm On May 22, 2022
Trizyd:
Have been wondering what can cause war again in our Country cos it's definitely inevitable. Tribal, Religious or Political. I feel Religion will be the start of the chain reaction.

Islam will not allow peace to reign, and human beings will not accept to be dlaves to Islam, so there will be war...of some sort, its just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Modernizer: 1:13pm On May 22, 2022
Odingo1:
Muslims fight and kill for their god and Muhammad. Muslims don’t see their god to fight their battle rather they fight for their gods. Muslims stop killing people in the name of your god, if other kill for their prophet and god how will this world look like, a war torn world looking like most Muslim countries senseless killings.

They will never listen to this. Muslims are a brainwashed lot.

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Modernizer: 1:14pm On May 22, 2022
dahmie2013:
Exactly... Let the insults rain. They should come & kill all of us.

What is there to live for if you can't freely express yourself...useless idiots want the whole world to become mohammeds slave camp

2 Likes

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Modernizer: 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
basilo101:
You can't package a lie and force it down on us through violence. We must subject your claims to logical scrutiny. Thank God
for the internet

Islam is going to have to change and modernize or humanity will have a bloody battle with her and wipe her out

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by MDM2021: 1:36pm On May 22, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=MDM2021 post=113060705]

1.For the sake of knowledge, can you provide evidence of the word Ellah being used to mean God in the Bible? I'm aware of Eli as in Eli-Jah, not Ellah or Illah.

2. Jesus emphasizes that the whole laws and prophets of the old testament hang on 2 laws: love for God and law for your neighbours. Matthew 22: 37-40. Are you sure someone that loves his neighbour would have killed them the way Deborah was killed?

3. Jesus came to fulfill the objectives of the law of Moses in a new dimension i.e. by LOVE and not in the way it was practiced in the old testament. Otherwise, He would have supported the killing of the woman caught in adultery. Rather, He told the woman, "Go and sin no more". John 8:3-11.

4. If Jesus were to keep the law of Moses as being practiced in the old testament, He would not have been accused of breaking the Sabbath by healing the sick on the Sabbath day. Jesus told them that the Sabbath was created for men and not otherwise. By this, He let them know that the sanctity of human lives is more important in the sight of God than the law of Sabbath. Mark 2:23-28

5. What did Jesus mean by saying that the Son of Man is the Lord of Sabbath, knowing that the law that established Sabbath was part of the laws of Moses? Who is the Son of Man? Mark 2:28

6. Keeping law strictly cannot save because the law itself is weak and that is why it keeps undergoing ammendments as the human societies change. Romans 8:3-4. The objective of the law is to keep a sane society but an old law may not always reflect the reality of the new and ever-changing world.

7. Having a mind filled with love will guide you better than that filled with laws, especially in those areas of life not covered by laws. The Bible says, Love is the fulfillment of laws. Jesus himself says, " a NEW LAW I give unto you that you should LOVE one another. John 13:34. Can you show a Bible reference where Jesus advocated the continuity of Mosaic practices? John 13:34

8. What Jesus says is,"I have come to fulfill the laws". Matthew 5:17. Fulfilling the laws means achieving the objectives of the laws, which were to keep a sane society. What Jesus was saying in particular is that He wanted the fulfillment of the laws through genuine love for God and mankind. Killing in the way Deborah was murdered never demonstrates a show of Love. Agreed?

9. Jesus himself was gifted to the sinful world by God as a show of Love. John 3:16.

10. Love is the fulfillment of the laws. If you loved your neighbour sincerely, you would not covet their spouse nor think of murdering them. Romans 13:8-10.

11.There would be more peace in the world if people would show love to their neighbours and nations. Curruption is endemic in the society today, not because there are no laws against curruption but because laws are weakened by the flesh and also because love is absent. Romans 8: 3-4. Why do we still have law breakers even in the societies with strict laws? The human nature is never and can never be perfect. Laws can be enacted by the State, but those laws can actually and easily be fulfilled where love is demonstrated even in the enactment of those laws.

12. If politicians and civil servants really loved the poor masses, they would not wait for any law against stealing to be enacted before desisting from looting the treasury. That's what Jesus means by "fulfilling the laws" , not the restoration of the old Mosaic ways as claimed by you. If the old testament was not faulty, there wouldn't have been need for the new testament. "A NEW LAW I give unto you". John 13:34.

13. According to the Bible, if you break any of the laws you break all the laws. James 2:10. This is where the hypocrisy of those who enjoy jungle justice is sometimes exposed. Can those who murdered Deborah swear before their Maker that they were holier than her or have never sinned? Can you or anyone else claim they have never sinned? If God were to kill for every sin committed including those committed in the secret, are you sure any mankind would have remained on earth today?

14. If blasphemy has been considered a punishable offence in Europe, is the punishment by death? And is the punishment also to be handled by the accusers? You have been silent about these. [/s]

[b]Lol... Ellah is used more than 50 times in the bible... Ellah is the name for God in Aramaic and it's fluently used in the bible.

Allah An Ellah is similar a thing .. the clerification of Ellah has shows that Allah is not idol that most of you guys ignorantly claimed.

Read the photo reference below for confirmation.

Another point I want to talk about is LOVE.. love is not a command, it's a something we can do even without the presence of any religion.

Love and hate are feelings that grows up with us... All prophets preach love. Jesus was not first person to preach it nor the last.

If Christians practice Love as most of you claimed.... You won't be going to other people's land and Shows a strong Hatred to their beliefs.

Northerners doesn't stop them from building church or preaching people to take Jesus as their God......In as much I don't support jungle justice... But if Christians are full of love as they claimed, you won't find joy in hating and insulting another people's religion just because they refuse to worship a man.

The other point I want to talk about how you said Jesus abolished the Commandments of God through Moses.

That is a blatant lie... Even Jesus ordered the people follow in law and the teaching of Moses and also said he didn't come to change it but to fulfill it.

[b[i]]In Mathew 23: Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his followers. Jesus said, “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees have the authority to tell you what the law of Moses says. So you should obey and follow whatever they tell you. But their lives are not good examples for you to follow. They tell you to do things, but they don’t do the things themselves.[/b][/i]

This shows that Jesus stamped the law and preach of Moses and even encouraged people to follow it... But it kick against how most of the pharisee doesn't practice it for themselves.

Jesus know the guidelines of Moses... And he works in line with it... What he against is extremely.... The pharisee punish people for every single sin. But they commit more sin themselves.

I keep saying it that The stamped way of worship God is old Jewish way which all laws are recognize and everybody followed it.....

Only extremist is not Good...... That is why Islam came as new model of Judaism.

But there are some extremnism that we need to kill too.
[/b]

1. According to you, Jesus admonished that people should do what the teachers and pharisees taught but not what they PRACTICED. Why? Because of their HYPOCRISY. Because it's easier SAID than DONE. I have explained to you earlier that you will find it easier to fulfill the laws through love. Can you point me to where I said Jesus abolished the laws. Learn to read with patience and understanding, and not with violence in heart. Jesus came to fulfill the laws THROUGH THE DEMONSTRATION OF LOVE.

2. Again can you in your secret heart say you have kept all the laws and have never sinned? If God were to punish every mankind for all their sins, who would be alive today?

3. Can you provide ONE example of where Jesus supervised the killing of people on the ground of blasphemy or whatever? Just ONE example please.

4. Are you aware Jesus Himself was accused of Blasphemy? Why was He accused of Blasphemy since He was an adherent of the laws of Moses as explained by you?

5. You said, "In Mathew 23: Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his followers. Jesus said, “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees have the authority to tell you what the law of Moses says. So you should obey and follow whatever they tell you. But their lives are not good examples for you to follow. They tell you to do things, but they don’t do the things themselves"

If you believe this verse of the new testament, do you believe every part of the new testament? It's hypocritical to believe a part and disbelieve the others.

6. If you believe the Bible verse quoted by you above, do you also believe Mark 14:61-62? "61 But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer.

Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”

62 “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven"

7. If you claimed the new testament is currupted, can the word of God be currupted? Does it mean God cannot preserve His words through generations? Can you you provide the original manuscript?

It takes someone to have the original of something before they can identify its fake.

8. If the Aramaic Bible calls God Elah, the Arabic Bible calls God Allah, what does the Hebrew Bible call God? Repeat, I have read the English Bible and have not seen where God is called Elah. Every tribe or race has a name it calls God. I'm aware God is called Yahweh in Hebrew.

9. I will rather accept a "fake" way of worship that is based on love and mercy than an "original" way that supports death, hypocracy, violence, mob killing and all sort of babaraic acts.
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 3:34pm On May 22, 2022
Modernizer:

Islam is going to have to change and modernize or humanity will have a bloody battle with her and wipe her out
They are never gonna change so the latter is bound to happen because couple of years from now Israel will be forced to exterminate and annihilate all core Islamic countries surrounding them.

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Naajjii: 6:17pm On May 22, 2022
SensualMan:
They are never gonna change so the latter is bound to happen because couple of years from now Israel will be forced to exterminate and annihilate all core Islamic countries surrounding them.

Nyamiri look at what your terrorists unknown gunmen ipod did. grin

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Naajjii: 6:24pm On May 22, 2022
realmindz:
Nyamiri your Messiah liveth
grin grin

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 7:04pm On May 22, 2022
Hahahahahahhahaha my ribs hurts grin

1 Like

Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 8:34pm On May 22, 2022
SensualMan:
Hahahahahahhahaha my ribs hurts grin

Hahahahahahaha

But it's like they scream more than the goat when the action is on oo grin
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by SensualMan: 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
bastardmod:

Hahahahahahaha

But it's like they scream more than the goat when the action is on oo grin
Is there any animal not basterdized my Muslims? You buy a goat u will see Muslim cum in it. Same applies to sheep's, ram, cows.

It's better we stick to pork meat for human sanity because that's the ONLY animal I know Muslims have not f*cked. Just that Muhammad came in it but f*ck it, Muhammad is long dead.
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 8:54am On May 23, 2022
MDM2021:

1. According to you, Jesus admonished that people should do what the teachers and pharisees taught but not what they PRACTICED. Why? Because of their HYPOCRISY. Because it's easier SAID than DONE. I have explained to you earlier that you will find it easier to fulfill the laws through love. Can you point me to where I said Jesus abolished the laws. Learn to read with patience and understanding, and not with violence in heart. Jesus came to fulfill the laws THROUGH THE DEMONSTRATION OF LOVE.

2. Again can you in your secret heart say you have kept all the laws and have never sinned? If God were to punish every mankind for all their sins, who would be alive today?

3. Can you provide ONE example of where Jesus supervised the killing of people on the ground of blasphemy or whatever? Just ONE example please.

4. Are you aware Jesus Himself was accused of Blasphemy? Why was He accused of Blasphemy since He was an adherent of the laws of Moses as explained by you?

5. You said, "In Mathew 23: Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his followers. Jesus said, “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees have the authority to tell you what the law of Moses says. So you should obey and follow whatever they tell you. But their lives are not good examples for you to follow. They tell you to do things, but they don’t do the things themselves"

If you believe this verse of the new testament, do you believe every part of the new testament? It's hypocritical to believe a part and disbelieve the others.

6. If you believe the Bible verse quoted by you above, do you also believe Mark 14:61-62? "61 But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer.

Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”

62 “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven"

7. If you claimed the new testament is currupted, can the word of God be currupted? Does it mean God cannot preserve His words through generations? Can you you provide the original manuscript?

It takes someone to have the original of something before they can identify its fake.

8. If the Aramaic Bible calls God Elah, the Arabic Bible calls God Allah, what does the Hebrew Bible call God? Repeat, I have read the English Bible and have not seen where God is called Elah. Every tribe or race has a name it calls God. I'm aware God is called Yahweh in Hebrew.

9. I will rather accept a "fake" way of worship that is based on love and mercy than an "original" way that supports death, hypocracy, violence, mob killing and all sort of babaraic acts.

[b]You still don't get it or should I say you get it but want to change narrative of the bible to sweet your opinion.

The very first thing I see about Christianity is that it is a religion of Opinion..... You guys with little knowledge park up religion, give it name, and spread it with Culture around the world.

If Jesus Accepted that the people can follow the law of Moses, but not what pharisee do. what does that mean,?

It means Jesus only Condemned the Extremist Act of The pharisee, The evil that they are doing not the religion and the law they are practicing.

Even till today, we have many people that preach standard word of God and direct people to do good but can't do it themselves.

God doesn't give total freedom to anybody in this world..... God want us to be guided, with law, love, religion so that we won't go astray.

When Adam when In Garden of Aden... He doesn't have total freedom... Satan gives him the freedom and God vex for am.

The First Nation that gives freedom to their people in the world is Sodom And Gomorrah... Overwhelmed Freedom made them to start doing all sort of thing that against the God command in the name of Humanity and this lead to how God vex for them and Finnish Dem all.

The Old jewish are Guided... Even Jesus is guided... Jesus never brake any law of Moses that is why he is tagged sinless man.

The very first mistakes of the Jews is that they don't believe him... If they do, and allow him to eradicate some law that God sent him to eradicate.

They would still retain their position as best religion by now.[/b]
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by bastardmod: 11:39am On May 23, 2022
Nvestor02:

[b]You still don't get it or should I say you get it but want to change narrative of the bible to sweet your opinion.

The very first thing I see about Christianity is that it is a religion of Opinion..... You guys with little knowledge park up religion, give it name, and spread it with Culture around the world.

If Jesus Accepted that the people can follow the law of Moses, but not what pharisee do. what does that mean,?

It means Jesus only Condemned the Extremist Act of The pharisee, The evil that they are doing not the religion and the law they are practicing.

Even till today, we have many people that preach standard word of God and direct people to do good but can't do it themselves.

God doesn't give total freedom to anybody in this world..... God want us to be guided, with law, love, religion so that we won't go astray.

When Adam when In Garden of Aden... He doesn't have total freedom... Satan gives him the freedom and God vex for am.

The First Nation that gives freedom to their people in the world is Sodom And Gomorrah... Overwhelmed Freedom made them to start doing all sort of thing that against the God command in the name of Humanity and this lead to how God vex for them and Finnish Dem all.

The Old jewish are Guided... Even Jesus is guided... Jesus never brake any law of Moses that is why he is tagged sinless man.

The very first mistakes of the Jews is that they don't believe him... If they do, and allow him to eradicate some law that God sent him to eradicate.

If we let you go without a response you would think you made sense, but you didn't.

Listen, Jesus came to fulfil the impossible- to- fulfil law of moses.

The law of moses had areas that were relevant only to the extent that they were shadows pointing to a future reality. For instance animal sacrifice, as well as a host of other rituals.

Dress rituals, food rituals, etc.

Jesus came to do in reality what these rituals symbolised.

So he is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. No more the old lamb.

He is the great high priest of God's people. No more the aaronic priesthood

His is the blood that secures atonement. No more the blood of goats.

But non of these new realities could be actualized until Jesus died.

When Jesus was alive the Covenant and law of moses was still in force. So Jesus couldn't have asked people to disobey it, since the new hadn't come , because jesus hadnt died.

So Jesus pointing people to the law was because as at that material time, he hadn't died and there was not yet a replacement for the mosaic law.

But now Jesus has died, and risen from the dead, having fulfilled the righteous demands of the entire law including the moral law and the ritual law. And so the only way to salvation is by receiving the reconciliation with God that Jesus has secured.

Please my dear Muslim brother, give your life to Jesus, before its too late.
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by Nvestor02: 6:19pm On May 23, 2022
bastardmod:

If we let you go without a response you would think you made sense, but you didn't.

Listen, Jesus came to fulfil the impossible- to- fulfil law of moses.

The law of moses had areas that were relevant only to the extent that they were shadows pointing to a future reality. For instance animal sacrifice, as well as a host of other rituals.

Dress rituals, food rituals, etc.

Jesus came to do in reality what these rituals symbolised.

So he is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. No more the old lamb.

He is the great high priest of God's people. No more the aaronic priesthood

His is the blood that secures atonement. No more the blood of goats.

But non of these new realities could be actualized until Jesus died.

When Jesus was alive the Covenant and law of moses was still in force. So Jesus couldn't have asked people to disobey it, since the new hadn't come , because jesus hadnt died.

So Jesus pointing people to the law was because as at that material time, he hadn't died and there was not yet a replacement for the mosaic law.

But now Jesus has died, and risen from the dead, having fulfilled the righteous demands of the entire law including the moral law and the ritual law. And so the only way to salvation is by receiving the reconciliation with God that Jesus has secured.

Please my dear Muslim brother, give your life to Jesus, before its too late.

You make no sense bro, I would advice you to read Timothy verse 1 and see what was said about the law of Moses.

See, the debate is simple, Jesus is call sinless because he fufill and obey all laws of Moses.

I have given you more verses to read but you still don't get the message.

I will stop here and leave you to God..... They have brainwashed you to extent that you can't understand simple sentences.
Re: The Killing Of Deborah Has Increased The Insults on Mohammed by MDM2021: 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
Nvestor02:

How did you mean by not having total freedom please?

The same Jesus says, "So if the Son sets you FREE, you will be FREE INDEED." John 8:36. Besides, did I even mention TOTAL FREEDOM in my points above? If you believed that Jesus does not support extremism, how would you describe overwhelming a whatsapp group chat that was meant for class discussions with religious issues?

If Jesus is tagged the sinless one for not breaking the laws of Moses, according to you, how was He able to attain that height and who else among mankind has been so tagged? Does it mean that every other person has broken the laws of Moses?

Christianity is not a religion per se but a lifestyle that is lived by FAITH.

Again, can you provide one example of where Jesus condemned any man to death on the ground of blasphemy?

What I have said and will continue to emphasize is that you can fulfill what the laws say easily by being guided by the spirit of Love. When I say Love, I mean love and not lust or lustful desires.

This also applies to the law makers themselves. If they are guided by the spirit of love, they will not make draconian laws or laws that are intended to ambush fellow citizens. Making draconian laws or making laws for selfish purposes may draw antagonism from the governed.

If judges are guided by the Spirit of love, they will not upturn the case of the innocent, the poor, and the less privileged.

Many religious people of today are not different from the pharisees and teachers of Jesus' time. They are good at passing the laws but they themselves do so many bad things in the secret and don't keep the laws wholly. Examples of such abound around. They will answer to their Maker.

The world is not about Christianity, Islam, and Judaism alone, there are so many religions in the world. There are people that don't even believe that there's God. We can't FORCE our beliefs on them but we may gain them through LOVE. Love does not support shedding of innocent blood.

Love is the appropriate BICYCLE for DISPENSING the laws. It is the CARROT that should go with the STICK (law) . Love does not mean evil doers should not be punished but that their punishment should be in a just measure. Love is the basis of Equity. Love does not covet what belongs to someone else, it does not trespass on another man's portion. Love is not proud, according to the Bible. 1 Corinthians 13:4.

Could you imagine a situation where someone that stole a chicken is sentenced to death while someone that has looted the country dry is asked to pay ₦500k as punishment? There's no love in that.

The Jews did not agree with Jesus basically because He came with THE NEW LAW OF LOVE. They must have been expecting someone that's brutal and aggressive as their Messiah to deliver them as they were under the rules of the Romans at the time of Jesus. Jesus came to them as a meek TEACHER at that time but He will come back as a fearsome JUDGE.

Mark 14:60-62

60Then the HIGH PRIEST stood up before them and asked Jesus, “Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?” 61But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer.

62“I am,” said Jesus. “And YOU WILL SEE the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amid Fuel Scarcity, Customs Impounds 29,000 Litres Of Smuggled Petrol In Lagos / What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? / Final Anambra State Governorship Election Result From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.