Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live (13839 Views)

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje / Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:14am On May 21, 2022
autodevice:
But that's true.Buhari is simply short of ideas
Too many children on Nairaland, only lazy Mumus will be waiting for the President.

Nonsense Almijiris keep waiting for the President to come & change your life, Charity they say begins @ home.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Alexandersantos(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2022
na lie...buhari is the best thing that has happened to nigeria and he has also tried in every sector...he is the best president nigeria has ever produced
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:16am On May 21, 2022
Tjazz101:
Nigeria is really tough now

We rarely even get good electricity

It's really hard, working is so hard
The goal now is to japa and wish the country well because it's obvious the leaders are not ready to do the work.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Fiscus105(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-one-of-most-dangerous-places-to-live-ex-lawmaker/

It's now that every aboki is saying it loud, for the past 7 years u guys lost ur voices and keep enjoying ur loot under nepotistic tyranny.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Ambassadors: 7:18am On May 21, 2022
Manny21:
I think I agree with him. That is why everyone will need to shine his eyes. Buhari s cabal make things dangerous for Nigeria. Tinubu's Lagos thugs will be worse. Write it down
i tell people that Tinubu will be worse, let nigerians just make that mistake again, i will just dash you people the country

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by investigator007: 7:19am On May 21, 2022
Where's the lie, this government has literally failed in all sectors. angry

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by jayjay69: 7:19am On May 21, 2022
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Brushstrokes20: 7:21am On May 21, 2022
Spot on! The lifeless, heartless, self serving, sadistic, nepotic, redundant, senile simpleton is turned on by INCESSANT BLOOD LETTINGS! undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by fasho01(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2022
It is not one if the most dangerous places to live, it is the most dangerous place to live under the lifeless mannequin.. People are losing their lives just doing what they ought to be doing and hunger is killing people as well. Sad situation
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22am On May 21, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on! The lifeless, heartless, self serving, sadistic, nepotic, redundant, senile simpleton is turned on by INCESSANT BLOOD LETTINGS! undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided
Let the disintegration start from your family, your papa first as the head of the family nonsense failed lazy minded Nigerian youth.

Say amen to the disintegration.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by tonyson010(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
It's obvious,but my greatest joy is that,all those states that gave him high figures during his election dey hear the thing for body
Shebi we no won wise abi

ignorance and sentiment has beclouded their thoughts. they feel the pain and eager to unleash it on a Christian who does nothing.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by KingGBsky(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2022
That’s the very fact… I’ve for long delisted the north as a place to visit apart from Abuja but now I’m almost delisting the south east. Buhari strives in disunity and killing. The man is a born devil like every other Fulani.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2022
You hit the nail on the head, sir..
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:25am On May 21, 2022
tonyson010:

ignorance and sentiment has beclouded their thoughts. they feel the pain and eager to unleash it on a Christian who does nothing.
Ok the Criminals causing havoc in your state of origin or residence are not Christians like you?
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by nijanigga: 7:26am On May 21, 2022
The problem with Nigeria is structural defect ,if it's not fixed,whoever takes over will be worse . Ask yourself all those guns on wrong hands and those weapons still being smuggled from Libya ,how long will it take to mop them up and do you know that there are some African countries that want the downfall of Nigeria, ,and present system of federalism will never work ,the cabals knows that and that's why they're doing everything to keep the status quo
Comeback to this after the next president takes over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:27am On May 21, 2022
KingGBsky:
That’s the very fact… I’ve for long delisted the north as a place to visit apart from Abuja but now I’m almost delisting the south east. Buhari strives in disunity and killing. The man is a born devil like every other Fulani.
Is your father any different from President Buhari?

Do you really know your papa? Until you give a man power, you never know who he truly is.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Minime10(f): 7:27am On May 21, 2022
watchindelta:
Airpeace holding my 140k since 2weeks without replying my email! After canceling my flight? How can I deal with them? I don called tired n sent emails tired. How can I get my money back?

Call me on 08173207016
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Brushstrokes20: 7:30am On May 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Let the disintegration start from your family, your papa first as the head of the family nonsense failed lazy minded Nigerian youth.

Say amen to the disintegration.
Hey Brainless baaaaastarrrd! Hi time you jumped on my mentions... Welcome aboard DOOMED DINGBAT!
Ogun kill you and your entire lineage undecided
Wasted sperm of a thousand fathers undecided
Bring it on!.... Eleribu oleeeeeeeeeee, koni ragba fun irandiran e!
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2022
tonyson010:

Abi

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by annyz: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
Tonypens48:
No exaggeration cry
The level of disunity, killings, corruption, not to talk of the incessant religious intolerance and poverty that has eaten deep into the fabric of the once united and progressing country. In all honesty, each successive government have their positive and negative effects on the land. Still, for this present government, the negativity speaks volumes because we are living in the irony of their ill electoral promises before their inception into power.

We have a chance to correct these errors next year. Don't let those vote swindlers and money Douglas buy your vote at any cost. Vote competence; vote who you can entrust to the progression and unity of the nation. Vote for a united Nigeria. God will help us. cry cry

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research writing services, Assignments, Projects, Advertisements, and Content writings at an affordable cost with no plagiarism.

Let's settle this once here please and not too much talking.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Brushstrokes20: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
The lifeless animal is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Pathetic waste of 8 years with a bunch of brainless followers!
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by TheKingsmann(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2022
101% true

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by egoldman(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Is it because of the President or the wicked citizens of Nigeria like yourself that have no love for their neighbors?

Mister love your neighbors, after defending this catastrophy of a President, you still don't have security, food, and so many life's basic stuff,suffering and smiling.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by nnamdi640: 7:34am On May 21, 2022
RichDad1:
All this one na political statements. You’re not any better oga.
forget about political statement, what he said is nothing but the truth. This man called Buhari did more harm to this country than good.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Olamide0918(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2022
Crazy People Na Now All Of Una Dey Talk �
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by annyz: 7:36am On May 21, 2022
Let's settle this here once please.

Like for Peter Obi

Share for (V.P) Osibanjo
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Ournolly: 7:36am On May 21, 2022
Minime10:
And you could not speak to the power that be for 7 years plus, but just crawl out of your cave now to spew thrash because you want to become president. I blame the gullible electorates who takes people like you serious
What he wants is not important here.
Is he telling the truth or not?
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Brushstrokes20: 7:36am On May 21, 2022
Spot on! The lifeless scammer has wrecked the shithole beyond redemption! undecided
Ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash undecided. Pathetic bunch of famished URCHINS undecided
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Angelfrost(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2022
wpadmin:
Buhari is just one out of the many plans the North has to conquer Nigeria. The North will keep producing Nigeria's leaders and it is not stopping anytime soon. The people in the South are playing Baby politics.

If you tell a Southerner to come out and vote, he will tell you that his vote does not count. He will tell you that they have elected the leader before the election.

But come to the North, All adults, underage, pets and wild animals participate in voting.

Atiku took down a post because his Nothern followers promised they will not vote for him because of what he said. Atiku understands the power of Nothern votes.

Every single Nigerian politician respects the North when it comes to elections. They campaign in the North more.

The worst political states in the South are the Igbos, nobody takes them serious and it is painful.

Only you want to separate from the country and at the same time complain that you are not given a fair share of the presidential seat.

Ngwanu, come out and vote, no.

When Buhari called the Igbos 5%, it was painful but he was not lying.

Imagine 12 people showing up in a constituency in Abia state out of 1890 registered voters (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/451663-aba-north-south-federal-constituency-bye-election-records-low-voter-turnout.html)

You don't need the Igbos to win election in Nigeria. Has Tinubu gone to the east to campaign? He may go there when he is rouding up his campaign.

The South needs to do better. We have to do better.

The entire South needs to unite first... This is not about voting numbers.

Has the South ever been United or in agreement over anything in decades?!!! Compare this to the entire North.... Even in the worst of times, Northerners still manage to speak with one voice. Can the South speak with one voice even in the best of times?!! You know the answer to that.

Take this coming election for instance... Eventually, the North will rally round a top candidate regardless of party. However, we Southerners will continue infighting till the bitter end where we all lose!

Southern leaders and youths can't even sit together and plan their future, but the North does this from time to time whether PDP or APC, believe me, they are ONE!

PDP and APC can't even unite within their ranks in the South... It's a shame how selfish and divided we are. No wonder Buhari and his people keep taking us for granted.

Look at this Kanu and Ipob issue, why couldn't all Southern leaders come together and meet with him at the initial stage to see how issues could be addressed... Note, I don't support or hold brief for miscreants, but Ipob issues are not without cause.

Bottom line, until we all in the South wake up, lay aside our differences and unite, things will continue to go from bad to worse for us all.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Dhury: 7:41am On May 21, 2022
South east under kanu dictatorship government .
is worsts than sambisa Forest .
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Awoleesu(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2022
RichDad1:
All this one na political statements. You’re not any better oga.
GBAM!

No mind the mofo.
This guy is among the other motherfûckers that promoted and enthroned the Buhari calamity!
He's of the APC stock and was even compensated for his role in the party with the NBTE helmsman post.
So, what is he saying now?
Given Bugaje's antecedents he may be same if not worse off Buhari!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill / PDP Warns APC Against Disrespecting South South, Middle Belt Leaders / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.