Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live (13835 Views)

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje / Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by bennybuhari: 6:46am On May 21, 2022
A political activist and former member of the House of Representatives, Dr Usman Bugaje, on Friday picked holes in the leadership recruitment process in political parties which, he said, had put Nigeria on a dangerous trajectory.

According to him, Nigeria had been going through unprecedented adversity, misery and frustration, which have literally exasperated life and put citizens on the edge.

He said Nigeria had not been working but still remained one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Bugaje, a critic of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (etd.), stated these in Abuja after picking forms to contest the 2023 presidency on the platform of the Peoples Redemption Party.

He said, “Simply put Nigeria is not working, but worse still it has become one of the most dangerous places on the globe. Meanwhile its peers are all well ahead catching up with the first world. This is clearly the culmination of the two decades of bad governance.”

https://punchng.com/nigeria-one-of-most-dangerous-places-to-live-ex-lawmaker/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by kenzysmith: 6:56am On May 21, 2022
Honestly security. Zero Good road zero, light zero, hunger 100%

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Tonypens48(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2022
No exaggeration cry
The level of disunity, killings, corruption, not to talk of the incessant religious intolerance and poverty that has eaten deep into the fabric of the once united and progressing country. In all honesty, each successive government have their positive and negative effects on the land. Still, for this present government, the negativity speaks volumes because we are living in the irony of their ill electoral promises before their inception into power.

We have a chance to correct these errors next year. Don't let those vote swindlers and money Douglas buy your vote at any cost. Vote competence; vote who you can entrust to the progression and unity of the nation. Vote for a united Nigeria. God will help us. cry cry

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research writing services, Assignments, Projects, Advertisements, and Content writings at an affordable cost with no plagiarism.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Minime10(f): 7:00am On May 21, 2022
And you could not speak to the power that be for 7 years plus, but just crawl out of your cave now to spew thrash because you want to become president. I blame the gullible electorates who takes people like you serious

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2022
It's obvious,but my greatest joy is that,all those states that gave him high figures during his election dey hear the thing for body
Shebi we no won wise abi

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by optimistfeel(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
Yes we know.........we pray not to have someone like him as our president again.....Never again....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by GreaterFuture(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
People know this, but it seems to be now that they are now so casual about it!
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by sharpshap(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
I swear no be lie!

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:08am On May 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
Honestly
Is it because of the President or the wicked citizens of Nigeria like yourself that have no love for their neighbors?

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2022
You may leave home and never return
State of the nation
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Goodson15: 7:08am On May 21, 2022
Very sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by RichDad1(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2022
All this one na political statements. You’re not any better oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:09am On May 21, 2022
sharpshap:
I swear no be lie!
Una too wicked for Nigeria, the government is only a reflection of you wicked people.

The wicked ones are always the first to point fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by watchindelta(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2022
Airpeace holding my 140k since 2weeks without replying my email! After canceling my flight? How can I deal with them? I don called tired n sent emails tired. How can I get my money back?
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by DamnNiggar: 7:09am On May 21, 2022
One zombie eyes don clear now undecided

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by kenzysmith: 7:09am On May 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Is it because of the President or the wicked citizens of Nigeria like yourself that have no love for their neighbors?
if there is enough security will the neighbors have mind to kill, if there is job will they commit crime, if there is good and fair governance will there be oduduwa and brafra aggregation.

7 Likes

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by autodevice(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
But that's true.Buhari is simply short of ideas

2 Likes

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Manny21: 7:10am On May 21, 2022
I think I agree with him. That is why everyone will need to shine his eyes. Buhari s cabal make things dangerous for Nigeria. Tinubu's Lagos thugs will be worse. Write it down

4 Likes

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by wpadmin: 7:10am On May 21, 2022
Buhari is just one out of the many plans the North has to conquer Nigeria. The North will keep producing Nigeria's leaders and it is not stopping anytime soon. The people in the South are playing Baby politics.

If you tell a Southerner to come out and vote, he will tell you that his vote does not count. He will tell you that they have elected the leader before the election.

But come to the North, All adults, underage, pets and wild animals participate in voting.

Atiku took down a post because his Nothern followers promised they will not vote for him because of what he said. Atiku understands the power of Nothern votes.

Every single Nigerian politician respects the North when it comes to elections. They campaign in the North more.

The worst political states in the South are the Igbos, nobody takes them serious and it is painful.

Only you want to separate from the country and at the same time complain that you are not given a fair share of the presidential seat. Which one do you want, separation or presidency?

Igbos want the presidency codedly but they cannot come out en-mass to vote. Who will support your politicians more if not you.

When Buhari called the Igbos 5%, it was painful but he was not lying.

Imagine 12 people showing up in a constituency in Abia state out of 1890 registered voters (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/451663-aba-north-south-federal-constituency-bye-election-records-low-voter-turnout.html)

You don't need the Igbos to win election in Nigeria. Has Tinubu gone to the east to campaign? He may go there when he is rouding up his campaign.

Even forming a separatist group, the Igbos could not get it right. Look at Boko haram, can anybody point out 5 of their leaders, just five. But ESN and IPOB separatist movements think they are smart by having a leader everybody knows. All the Government needs to do is to take down the leaders.

Yorubas nko, all you need to do is to give them money.

In the last presidential election, APC was giving 2,000 Naira per person in my area. I witnessed this myself, nobody told me. Once they pay you, they collect your voters card. You know the rest.

The South needs to do better. We really have to do better.

6 Likes

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Pele10: 7:10am On May 21, 2022
Acceping the fact that M_Buhari is a big failure. but nigerians are the biggest problem of nigeria.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Tonypens48(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
H
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Nahunger(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
grin
So you started living in Nigeria after you picked your presidential form or you are just looking for bittered dumb people to support you..
Fine a better line to use..

Nigerians have suffered alone all through this years, Nigerians are wiser now....
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Edyice: 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Under lifeless dullard buhari fulani as come out to showcase what they have been doing (under the carpet)

Now they are showing all what they are capable of doing and no harm will come to them

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Buckeyemedia1: 7:11am On May 21, 2022
[quote author=kenzysmith post=113027814][/quote] See Yourself Kenzysmith, diabolical animal.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by MrCGPA(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Electing President Muhammad Buhari is the worst thing that happened to the Nigerian Democracy. How dare Nigerians elected a fanatics and Nepotistic grandfather to rule them in 21st Century! Buhari's only fit position would have been an Islamic village Head in Katsina State. Look out how the country is on a high speed revise gear. Islamizing the country is part of his body languages but he can never actualized it.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by yuzjet(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Hell on earth. Simply put.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Pk01(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
Haa haa
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Agugbadin: 7:12am On May 21, 2022
GBAM and absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by gimakon2(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2022
@

That one would say Nigeria is even more prosperous than America and Switzerland combined. He can even say Nigeria is now Richer than Kuwait and Saudi and Dubai combined. Then wrap it up and say, its because of the Riches of Nigeria, nations like the UK envy Nigeria, same as that other craze person called Sarrki.

The real truth, coming from people who speak the same language, go to the same mosque , eat the same food, and think alike and is from the North. I dont know why someone who is sane and has children would claim Nigeria is heaven on earth, when we are almost like central africa and congo combined in present day.

3 Likes

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by ekukeku(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2022
& w still no wise
Anoda 8 yrs is on its way
Because dey kip saying dey will build on Buhari legacy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Why? Video By Prophet BBC / Supreme Court Affirms Ahmadu Fintiri's Election As Adamawa Governor / Suicide Bomber Hits Damaturu, Five Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.