Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself (87673 Views)

Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Testimony1988(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2022
Just imagine, someone's wife.
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by dammyco(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2022
What do you say the future is Biko?
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:32pm On May 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
Unfortunately, I purely am. And I am just as brain deficient as the next African. I don’t as much as utter a serious word when my rights are being trampled right in front my eyes. I speak the white man’s language everyday instead of mine, I wear the white man’s clothes and never have any new thing to offer the whole world. I am always planning to leave forever too and latch onto the white man’s society.

I regret the decision made by my maker everyday to send me here and plan to ask him why when I get there.
easy...just be focused,have set goals.. even if you japa today to any White man country .. you gat to arrive there with something to offered or be offered.. skills and intelligent wise,those white men don't like deadbeats coming into their country o..all of us cannot be without brain..as for waiting to asking God how you manage enter here.. forget it, I have NEVER seen anyone who died and came to alive to tell us how heaven,hell or God look like.. it's all Bulshit,I don't believe it..you only live once#YOLO...make the best of every situation bad or good,and come out a winner cheesy wink
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Banhammy717: 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Enny2013(f): 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Imagine this one coming to my show while performing
Wot wud u do?
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Enny2013(f): 9:26pm On May 21, 2022
Banhammy717:
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Hahahaha!!! Wetin b ur own nau?
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Lewisdinho(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
Tueeeeh. No shame at all
Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2022
This one is good for hot doggy fuckkk not for marriage.. a bitxh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / The Best Perfume / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.