Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh (43724 Views)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by 3seriez(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2022
istina:
This are fake names.
It is either they gave the police fake names or the police is hidding their identity or they paraded the wrong people

No Christopher, Moses, Joshua or Sunday from that region will support the burning of a fellow human being. The whole world knows the kind of names who would.

I now truly know who the real landlords of this country are.. The rest are mere tenants

You must be really deluded and have amnesia to spit this rubbish. Nigerians like to lean to stereotype narratives that don't fit their bias.
Where were you when Aluu 4 happened, Even last week a petty thief was lynched somewhere in Akwa Ibom and it made front page here. Keep yanning dust.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by goaldynman(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2022
That so called Chigozie Anthony needs to be interrogated by experienced investigative journalists!

Nigeria Police headed by fooolani fools always bring Igbos into every controversy to deceive themselves and their fellow zombies!

I already predicted this is the angle they will go before I saw this news!

If check all the Okada riders in lekki, they are hawusa fooolani! If you check the people that collect tickets from them, they are Afonjahs!
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by OmegaAutos: 10:04am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

The mastermind is Chigozie Anthony according to police report, you are not a police, investigator, so I will listen to professionals.

Look at Ediong, Eniola Daniel and Benjamin Hundenyi are also Christians but not hypocrites like you.

You seem not to be in touch with reality. Something similar happen at Ipaja Jakande gate where aboki killed owomida and nothing happened , no culprit was arrested cos it cant be twisted. Those guys maybe be involved but the main culprits have been shielded. shey na chigozie ride the bike?
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by realmindz: 10:04am On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Chigozie Anthony was brought in as an afterthought to cool tempers. A Chigozie wouldn't go to Lagos to organise murder of Okada passengers.
Trust the Police and Propagandists of the present government for misinformation.
Before long, if possible, they will tell us that an Okoro Chinedu organised the Sokoto murder of Deborah for a different reason not related to blasphemy against their prophet.

The same manner they changed #ENDSARS riots destruction in Lagos to be Igbo affairs

Doesn’t make an iota of sense.
Up till now, we don’t have the names of Deborah’s killers.
Now they are quick to bring up Christian and Igbo names. Death to their lies and cover up stories

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by realmindz: 10:09am On May 21, 2022
3seriez:

You must be really deluded and have amnesia to spit this rubbish. Nigerians like to lean to stereotype narratives that don't fit their bias.
Where were you when Aluu 4 happened, Even last week a petty thief was lynched somewhere in Akwa Ibom and it made front page here. Keep yanning dust.

Okada riders are majorly aboki.
Abokis with no brain but cow shit in their heads.
They ride keke and bike.
If it is danfo, then they are majorly Yoruba.
Use your head, how does it magically become igbos that were arrested for lynching someone in Lagos.

Up till now, we don’t have names for Deborah’s killers that were even captured on mobile devices and recorded themselves killing an innocent girl.

The country is under attack and you are sleeping believing cover up stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by oilmane(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
By Eniola Daniel

https://guardian.ng/news/lekki-lynching-police-reveal-identity-of-suspected-killers-of-david-imoh/

How did the lady get involved? Is she also a bike rider? It is well, everyone found culpable should be given the death sentence, how far that ALUU "UNIPORT students murder case self?
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by texazzpete(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2022
Richy4:

You are not entirely wrong my brother... but a mob can't just come from nowhere and converge in a particular spot.. .. someone or group of people may have raised the alarm that made the people to gather in their numbers... So who raised the false alarm?, who suggested the lynching?... All these can be classified as mastermind... They led and others follow..

My bro, you make good points and I agree with you that mobs do not usually just spontaneously form. But we’re talking about Okada riders. The sight of a downed Okada rider will always bring others to stop, and once there are three or four bikes congregating, others are drawn to the fracas.

When a bike man ran into my colleague’s parked car and he came down to do Good Samaritan, a crowd of hostile bike men formed within one minute and he was nearly assaulted.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Sureblack47: 10:11am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

The mastermind is Chigozie Anthony according to police report, you are not a police, investigator, so I will listen to professionals.

Look at Ediong, Eniola Daniel and Benjamin Hundenyi are also Christians but not hypocrites like you.
Has Nigerian police been in anyway professionals? I say make I ask you Oga

1 Like

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by texazzpete(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2022
oilmane:

How did the lady get involved? Is she also a bike rider? It is well, everyone found culpable should be given the death sentence, how far that ALUU "UNIPORT students murder case self?

Apparently when the late engineer tried to run away to hide, she revealed his hiding place to the mob. She will be held as an accomplice to murder.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Parisian: 10:17am On May 21, 2022
Exactly.... While killing him they were bragging about being "hausas boys" so I don't believe the police report is saying.
EmekaBlue:
Lies
Those guys hitting him where all hausa okada boys. Keep deceiving Nigerians

Idiotic government police

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by 3seriez(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2022
realmindz:

Okada riders are majorly aboki.
Abokis with no brain but cow shit in their heads.
They ride keke and bike.
If it is danfo, then they are majorly Yoruba.
Use your head, how does it magically become igbos that were arrested for lynching someone in Lagos.

Up till now, we don’t have names for Deborah’s killers that were even captured on mobile devices and recorded themselves killing an innocent girl.

The country is under attack and you are sleeping believing cover up stories

That they are the majority does not mean other tribes don't engage in that line of work. Everyone is expecting them to be Northerners, so no matter what police reveal , people are already biased.
See what Nigeria has caused.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by hermesprogidy(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2022
Believe the Police at your own peril. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by tiswell(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Lagos police are is working
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by alfarouq(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2022
istina:
This are fake names.
It is either they gave the police fake names or the police is hidding their identity or they paraded the wrong people

No Christopher, Moses, Joshua or Sunday from that region will support the burning of a fellow human being. The whole world knows the kind of names who would.

I now truly know who the real landlords of this country are.. The rest are mere tenants

Yes of course, the people that burn suspected thieves in Delta, Edo, Lagos are Northerners. Even the police officers burn in the south east during End Sars were set ablaze by Northerners.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ceejayluv(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Develop more sense.
Njaba/Orlu and Nnewi south are never the headquarters of Biafra. There are no bushes in there to camp dissident groups .
Why would anyone agitating for restoration of Biafra make Njaba/Orlu and Nnewi axis the major flash point in the east?
Your unknown gunmen sent to destabilise the east live among the people, they drive Okada and do other jobs when they are not shooting guns. They are the killers and beheaders in the axis you mentioned.

Just hear yourself..... You've clearly never been to orlu or anywhere around there in your Life. Besides most of the insurgents not in the bushes.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ArewaNorth: 10:29am On May 21, 2022
istina:
This are fake names.

So u suddenly forget the people who set fellow humans ablaze for stealing petty things?

You forget those who derive pleasure from burning and eating the flesh of their fellow kinsmen?

You suddenly forget those who are known for taking the position of Lucifer on earth when it comes to judging thieves!
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by frowland(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2022
istina:
This are fake names.

So who are those that lynch ‘suspected robbers’ in the south? Only idiots take people who reason like you serious.

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Prozico22(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2022
successmatters:
The cleverness is amazing grin

They just replaced all the names with Christian names.
you wey know know
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by onuman: 10:48am On May 21, 2022
ceejayluv:

Just hear yourself..... You've clearly never been to orlu or anywhere around there in your Life. Besides most of the insurgents not in the bushes.

Sonofabitch, I have visited all the communities in that area. There is no bush for camping for so-called ESN in the area.
In Imo state, the only area there are big bushes is between Rivers' Ikwerre and Imo's Owerri. But calm remains in the area. So you see that Igbos agitating for Biafra have no business in the mayhem going on between Orlu and Nnewi.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by thelegend1(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2022
But these names are fake names nah...any right thinking Nigerian would see through this Fugazy!

Chigozie Anthony for example is not an igbo person. Igbos do not bear English names as surnames.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2022
I had an experience this week that made me realize that some of our people are worse than the hausa guys. I was trying to make a u-turn somewhere around Boladale, Oshodi. An hausa okada rider (on high speed) with a passenger had collision with my car. They both fell and had little injuries. While the hausa guy and his passenger were not so much making noise, the people that were spitting "fire", threatening to destroy my car were the passers-by, my Yoruba "brothers". They were the ones shouting I must take the injured to the hospital. I must not be allowed to "run away". The hausa okada guys that stopped were mainly concerned about me repairing the part of the okada that got broken. I eventually settled the okada guy to go and repair his bike while the passenger said he would treat his bruise by himself and we all dispersed.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Kingcalls: 11:00am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

U are the dumb one here...very dumb one...u certainly are covering police incompetence or u are outrightly dumb... y dint the bike man also bare igbo name, thats cos they will b caught in their lies ... it was a crowd and certainly hard to identify the main perpetrators .... only the okada man wyd hv been easy to identify cos he started it all...
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Femeto: 11:24am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
By Eniola Daniel

https://guardian.ng/news/lekki-lynching-police-reveal-identity-of-suspected-killers-of-david-imoh/
Na that Susan point the mob to where the guy was hiding. They should all be punished.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Sleekfingers: 11:29am On May 21, 2022
successmatters:
The cleverness is amazing grin

They just replaced all the names with Christian names.

Thrash. Wetin concern religion with the gruesome murder?
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Chigozie Anthony was brought in as an afterthought to cool tempers. A Chigozie wouldn't go to Lagos to organise murder of Okada passengers.
Trust the Police and Propagandists of the present government for misinformation.
Before long, if possible, they will tell us that an Okoro Chinedu organised the Sokoto murder of Deborah for a different reason not related to blasphemy against their prophet.

The same manner they changed #ENDSARS riots destruction in Lagos to be Igbo affairs

No wonder desmond elliott called people like you children
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by onuman: 11:39am On May 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

No wonder desmond elliott called people like you children

Have you seen the bridge built by Desmond Elliot as his constituency project?
The bridge will tell you the size of Elliot's brain. You must be having the same brain size like him.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Have you seen the bridge built by Desmond Elliot as his constituency project?
The bridge will tell you the size of Elliot's brain. You must be having the same brain size like him.

Move on kid......the owner of this forum , need to start doing IQ test , before accepting any member.....from my assessment , there are lots of brainless and ill-bred children on this forum
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by rowrowland: 11:51am On May 21, 2022
istina:
This are fake names.
No Christopher, Moses, Joshua or Sunday from that region will support the burning of a fellow human being.
You must be either an agent of destabilization or you no go school. Is setting people ablaze or arson a new thing in Nigeria?! It's sad that we're still at that level.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by EDOLUWA: 11:56am On May 21, 2022
Bellef this at your own peril.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by martinslaura: 11:57am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

You're right.

If they were totally not involved with the lynching and killing of the young man their names will not be there. A lot of people beat him and set him ablaze so anyone that is caught should also be beaten to death then burnt alive. This is the solution to jungle justice. MY OPINION.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ezechi242: 11:58am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

i beg shut up...why didnt they interview all of them ...so we could hear their own side of the story.....everybody that were arround that environment said it was hausa okada men.....we all know what the police can do .....buntch of liars and bribe takers.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Pinklygul: 12:00pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

The IPOB are from South East and they kill and behead people in their region

Kikikiki grin grin grin cheesy
When trying to sound smart, you always end up as stupid as a goddamn fo*l

I remembered when the director of code of conduct said it was igbos and an Igbo boy that attacked him wheras it was just a plateau boy
LMAO cheesy cheesy grin

Igbophobia is the only thing that unites this contraption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.