Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh (44033 Views)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by lexxwiz(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
All trash. All were northerners. One of the (victim) who is a guitarist comes to a studio close to me.

How many southerners are okada riders in lekki ohase 1? 98% of the okada guys there are Fulani.

Police please trash this report and do your jobs in all honesty.

Southerners wake up. We bask in our foolishness and it’s appalling. Una no wise at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Iceberg3: 12:10pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev bigF..L@40:
This is for the people that doubted my first post.

We will not be forced to reason like them and say Chigozie Anthony killed David Imoh, everyone from Chigozie Anthony region is bad

We need to tolerate each other, the action of the few should not be used to judge a tribe.

Chigozie Anthony is not Hausa, Northerner, Muslim.

who asked you for the history of chigozie?
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Boyooosa(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2022
successmatters:
The cleverness is amazing grin

They just replaced all the names with Christian names.

Including the girl ba grin
the clothes they wear alone should tell you something but tribalism will always over loud your thinking cheesy
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Elliotwaveforec: 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Ha! Police just replaced all the names to douse tension.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2022
Northern terrorists killing Yorubas in Southwest, eject all aboki urchins and peasants in Lagos. These people are terrorists.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
People should stay in their states, stop coming to Lagos to live in the streets or drive okada, drive it in your state.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ceejayluv(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Sonofabitch, I have visited all the communities in that area. There is no bush for camping for so-called ESN in the area.
In Imo state, the only area there are big bushes is between Rivers' Ikwerre and Imo's Owerri. But calm remains in the area. So you see that Igbos agitating for Biafra have no business in the mayhem going on between Orlu and Nnewi.
Keep receiving yourself.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Tayorshd2(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
By Eniola Daniel

https://guardian.ng/news/lekki-lynching-police-reveal-identity-of-suspected-killers-of-david-imoh/

short and direct and clear ..... and in conclusion david is dead
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by SmartyPants(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2022
successmatters:

Are you less interested in justice because the names are sounding more Christian to you?

Don't be absurd!
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by godofuck231: 2:23pm On May 21, 2022
If they were southerners it would be an open face affair , the north is really working on the heads of Nigerians
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ThePlugg(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2022
I weep for Nigeria...all the aboki Bois that day don turn to Chigozie....it will never be well with men in Nigerian Uniform
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
No comments
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
texazzpete:
How is there a ‘mastermind’ for a spontaneous mob action?
Nigerian police are certified liars and they have proved that so many countless times. Just check through all the names reeled and you will know theyre sounding funny which is a sign that were quickly formulated by some unintelligent people. the IG alkali has sent lagos CP an order that southern names should be put out there to calm frayed nerves
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Chigozie Anthony was brought in as an afterthought to cool tempers. A Chigozie wouldn't go to Lagos to organise murder of Okada passengers.
Trust the Police and Propagandists of the present government for misinformation.
Before long, if possible, they will tell us that an Okoro Chinedu organised the Sokoto murder of Deborah for a different reason not related to blasphemy against their prophet.

The same manner they changed #ENDSARS riots destruction in Lagos to be Igbo affairs
Nigerian police are certified liars and they have proved that so many countless times. Just check through all the names reeled and you will know theyre sounding funny which is a sign that were quickly formulated by some unintelligent people. the IG alkali has sent lagos CP an order that southern names should be put out there to calm frayed nerves

1 Like

Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Elliot2(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
Even if man sells justice, God will not.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by AMI3(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2022
I don't understand can somebody explain better. An Hausa man quarrel with two people and they invited another person to come and intervene as he was trying to settle the problem, u invited other people to come and beat him and burn him.

My question is? Is the lady mentioned an Okafa rider? Y was she mentioned?

What happened to the two Yoruba guys that invited Frank David? Were they been hurt? Or the escape.

Who are they eye witness that these people mentioned are they real culprit?

Base on my experience about people if issue like this occurred most time they can arrest anybody found around that vicinity. Guilty or no guilty. I am not supporting anybody here.

Finally what offence did David commit that warrant his dead.
Is there any conspiracy among these people against David?

I pray those committed this offence should be brought to book.

#justiceforFranDavidUmoh
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Gamesmart: 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
successmatters:

You are a Life Reeetard!
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by NaijaCars4sale: 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
I hope that justice is served
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ShaqFu: 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
So with this when will the Police parade the killers of Deborah Samuel Yakubu.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Emmanuel909090: 5:07pm On May 21, 2022
Lagos is a risky place, a friend of mine survived this.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Wwwq: 5:52pm On May 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by ariesbull: 7:28pm On May 21, 2022
Berankis:

They are trying to play politics with it. The man that was stabbed in Ayobo gate too was stabbed by an Igbo man too right?
This is one of the reasons this country can't progress anywhere.
Nigerians are the problems of this country! The country will be just fine without us.
a other was stabbed at GOWON Estate just this year also... They will say it is igbo

LEAVE Lagos they will look for igbo to blame... Even an Oba will blame igbo and St lagoon...end they will burn the same Oba Palace and still blame igbo

Igbo are like gods in Lagos they are super beings
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by tonyson010(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

The mastermind is Chigozie Anthony according to police report, you are not a police, investigator, so I will listen to professionals.

Look at Ediong, Eniola Daniel and Benjamin Hundenyi are also Christians but not hypocrites like you.

how
police should give the whole story.
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by Legacy2000: 9:21pm On May 21, 2022
Naija police are trying to divert attention to some other ethnic groups because the north don do pass.....I fear who no fear naija police
Re: Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh by 1879man: 1:31am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113032230:
Nothing less than DEATH PENALTY for those animals.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Elvis Otedafe Onojerame Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Udu (Graphic Photo) / EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.