Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail (15494 Views)

EFCC Arrests Patricia Etteh Over Contract Fraud / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by oshozondii: 9:33am On May 21, 2022
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mrs Patricia Olubunmi Etteh, detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on suspicious and shady financial involvement with Phil Jin Projects Limited, has been released by the Commission.

She was released on Friday, May 20, 2022 upon fulfilling bail conditions offered her by investigators working on her matter. She is to report periodically to assist further investigations.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SW6CaMdHTqgi4nEfe24m9HAdve2A9mqMuc3prPSukH2Uk5v7WFwXL7cZPPfv79iEl&id=100064596373289

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by hisbah2121(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2022
thieves everywhere

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Fasindo: 9:40am On May 21, 2022
shocked

Both the arrester and arrestee are thieves.

By the way, hope APC are not cajoling her to join APC because that is their modus operandi of recruiting influential people into their party.
Once they open ur case file u won't have any option than to join the party because that is the only way through which your sins can be forgiving.

By the way when will EFCC invite and investigate Malami to know where he got the money he used in buying GLK Mercedes cars and Prado card he shared to Kebbi stalwat in his lost bid to be their governor

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by drmuchin: 9:50am On May 21, 2022
This woman is born with the SPIRIT OF STEALING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by drmuchin: 9:51am On May 21, 2022
U are very smart, dude
Clandestine recruitment strategy

Fasindo:
shocked

Both the arrester and arrestee are thieves.

By the way, hope APC are not cajoling her to join APC because that is their modus operandi of recruiting influential people into their party.
Once they open ur case file u won't have any option than to join the party because that is the only way through which your sins can be forgiving.

By the way when will EFCC invite and investigate Malami to know where he got the money he used in buying GLK Mercedes cars and Prado card he shared to Kebbi stalwat in his lost bid to be their governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by iceboy4752(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2022
JPhilips9:
Good day everyone, I am Philips. I have winning 2 odds giving for payment after winning, The games are 100% Reliable and dependable

I bring this opportunity for those who are ready and capable to stake high, Because my odds aren’t to be played with; No Room for lose, I stand on my words..

Contact me on WhatsApp if you’re interested

+18178097134

See how this one wasted FTC with scam angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Creamypie(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2022
Na wah. This woman don suffer. From 628 million to renovate house in 2007, she lost seat. Pee now steal hundreds of billions, and nobody coughs, Now, this one again.damn
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Kingpin1000: 9:53am On May 21, 2022
Patricia the serial theif

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by mokoh(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2022
The future is female my foot
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by iCauseTrouble: 9:53am On May 21, 2022
This woman and looting

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]nawa
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by englishmart(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2022
Criminals don't fight crime, and thieves don't fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by emmyluizzz: 9:54am On May 21, 2022
sugar mummy this woman go sweet to Nack

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by iceboy4752(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2022
shocked
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Seyiemath(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2022
cool
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by LIGHTROOM: 9:55am On May 21, 2022
EFCC, ICPC, CPC, APC.

with all the many CCC

they see nothing

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Manny21: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
And case closed. Even if she's eventually prosecuted and convicted, amnesty of pardon will wait for her at the corner. This is the sad reality. Not impressed
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Officialgarri: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
Fasindo:

Sometime you need to voice out what you are going to type and see the weight of the foolishness in it before submitting to the public.

Patricia Etteh has an history of looting since 2007. Of what political value is she to APC that they'd be seeking her defection to the party?

Mehn, stop thinking like a child.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Raxxye(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2022
This woman again?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by okunwaye(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2022
JPhilips9:
Good day everyone, I am Philips. I have winning 2 odds giving for payment after winning, The games are 100% Reliable and dependable

I bring this opportunity for those who are ready and capable to stake high, Because my odds aren’t to be played with; No Room for lose, I stand on my words..

Contact me on WhatsApp if you’re interested

+18178097134
why don't you use your money to bet it

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Mindlog: 9:57am On May 21, 2022
mokoh:
The future is female my foot

I guess the Account+General of Nigeria is also female. Criminality is not gender-specific.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by candidbabe(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58am On May 21, 2022
.......former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Nsima Ekere .

Each and any politicians or persons that have stolen from our National treasury, and make life difficult for Nigerians, since independence, no matter the political party they are, they will never enjoy their stolen goods in good health and peace till the rest of their miserable lives.
Very wicked anyhow people.
For all the suffering people are going through in this nation, any looting and thieving politician/persons, , will not end well.

And this also goes to their supporters, nothing good will come their way in life.

No be Curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by millionboi(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2022
This woman again
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Bliss2002fresh(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2022
Oh
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by kenbee(f): 10:00am On May 21, 2022
Since then, they are still investigating? EFCC is a very useless commission!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: EFCC Releases Patricia Etteh On Bail by Skillsnigeria: 10:01am On May 21, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Not A Social Media Party, We Have 22 Million Voters - Labor Party / Boko Haram Attack In Potiskum Yobe State / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.