Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement (15426 Views)

I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by iwayumeh: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
#TrackNigeria: The government of Antigua and Barbuda has offered to support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement to facilitate her release by Boko Haram members.

The Representative of the government of Antigua and Barbuda, Samantha Nicole Marshall, who is the Minister of Social Transformation and Human Resource Development, met with Reno Omokri, founder of the #FreeLeahSharibu movement.

They discussed what the government of Antigua and Barbuda could do to aid the release of Leah Sharibu.

Source:
https://newsdiaryonline.com/photos-antigua-and-barbuda-offers-to-support-freeleahsharibu-movement/

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by KingSatan: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
"They discussed what the government of Antigua and Barbuda could do to aid the release of Leah Sharibu".

What else can they do than donate to your secret stash?

Are you expecting them to wage war against NIGERIA?

FREE MONEY FOR RENO-O-MOCKERY (I always wondered how he got the money to fund his trips).

Unfortunately, most Nigerians still underestimate the power of crowdfunding. They don't know that it is the strategy most of their pastors used in buying jets.

Boko Haram is rampaging the North East, Russia is selling Kalashnikov's and praying that the insurgency never ends.

Toyota is praying the insurgency never ends so they keep making more HILUX Trucks.

NGO's are springing up here and there, to enjoy their own share of the insurgency money. Ever wondered why they pay more and recruit weekly?

Politicians are investing heavily in terrorism because of the high return on investment. If you invest 2,000,000 Naira hiring 10 AK47 Riffles for 1 week at 200,000 Naira each. Recruit 20 illiterate Locals and promise to pay them 200,000 each for a single successful operation, train them for 2 weeks and deploy them to Kaduna Abuja expressway.

Total Expenditure

2,000,000 for Ammunition
4,000,000 for Salaries
1,000,000 for Bullets
1,000,000 Miscellaneous

Total: 8,000,000

Using Alhaji Umar Addo's daughter as case study. Where He paid $15,000 For her release

If they succeed in Kidnapping 20 Victims and 10 pays $15,000 each while the other 10 Dies (Risk). Convert $15,000 to Naira using 370 as exchange rate (Black Market) = 5,550,000 each.

Multiply 5,550,000 by 10 = 55,500,000

After Paying salaries and expenses of 8,000,000 = 47,500,000

Other Expenses like settling chiefs, local vigilantes and other locals might take like 7,000,000.

You are left with 40,000,000 NAIRA IN JUST 2 WEEKS!

THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS

ITS A DOG EAT DOG SITUATION MY FRIEND

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by superior1: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sister Antigua, abeg follow us beg Bubuhuri to tell his enforcers to leave that girl, dem don too suffer her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by emmyt2: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by pawilson(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by princemillla(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmmmm what will that change ? Boko knows what they want and govt knows what they want too.

May God touch their mind to free her
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Amstupid(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Leah shoribu is with nnamdi cownu of biafran land .... I saw Dem lipsrsealed
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Emilokoiyawon: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
This man still dey... Buhari must be removed.
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by emmyt2: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
one day our politicians will start killing themselves..
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by drips8(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
I doubt that tiny island nation can do much, only our government can actually get her released.

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
How would they facilitate this?
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by JubrinElSudan: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
The country get money? Nigerians dey there? Dem dey get light? How much ne their visa?
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by somez(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Stop being shallow minded
KingSatan:
"They discussed what the government of Antigua and Barbuda could do to aid the release of Leah Sharibu".

FREE MONEY FOR RENO-O-MOCKERY

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by seanjy4konji: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
they will use it to steal million of dollars again...

man must eat..

Leah weh don marry born living in far away switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Evergreen4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Are these ones countries as well. Them what's withholding biafra, Catalonia and ambazonia, they should grant them independent oo

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by liprises(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
It is commendable

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by TheAngry1: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
This deranged fraud has ripped Atiku of his money, now he is back on the streets.
Ask the rogue what he does for a living, he'll tell you his self-published books have sold a million copies grin grin grin
We all know he benefited from GEJ's kleptomania, and also defrauded Atiku into cumming.

This demon doesn't care about Leah, don't be deceived; he is self-serving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by DennisEche(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
BECAUSE SHE IS NOT OF THEIR OWN THEY CARELESS OF HER, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH LEAH SHARIBU. GOD WILL JUDGE THEM
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by KingSatan: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
somez:
Stop being shallow minded

I don't feed trolls, i mean DIRTY SWINES!

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
This movement have been turned to money seeking movement

every fraudulent NGOs and Government officials benefiting from this movement
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by VirginSearcher(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerians can travel sha! back home I saw a Nigerian with Antigua and Barbuda passport was amazed.. we scattered everywhere grin
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Klington: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bad news to some people..
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by DjdimpleNipple: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER.

1 Like

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
So Leah shuaibu is the new hustle
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by Ibrahim9090: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Noted
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by omenka(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Whatever you do, do not put money in Reno's hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Same people that denied the Chibok girls were kidnapped are the ones crying #FreeLeahSharibu Filthy, disgusting load of feacal matter.
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by VillageHead: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
I pray they release her.

I thought news went viral some time ago that she has been killed?
Re: Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement by bewla(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... / Niger State Applies For 2 Oil Blocks, Targets Own Refinery / Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.