Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (57236 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Sion47: 1:24pm On May 21, 2022
mymadam:
Dead on arrival... sorry undecided

Same as ur "bren"

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Mcval(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2022
Stop day dreaming! He has no army of Youths as you claim. Nigerian youths are yet to see the right aspirant to call their own. Virtually all the aspirants in both the APC and the PDP have one sentiment or the other. They are either Religiously or Ethnically bias but, pretend in public not to be. With what I saw today as I drove past the so called army of less than 40 here in Makurdi, I beg to disagree. To worsen the matter, they were even playing Igbo music. That alone is sentimental. He is not coming to be a President for the Igbos alone but, for the whole Nigeria. We don't want another Nepotic President. We have had enough of Nepotism in this country. Do away with your sentiments and he'll be accepted by all. I like him with the quality he possesses and would want to vote for him but, you can't sell him successfully to Nigerians when you exhibit sentiments. or
SteveDGreat:
How Una dey take upload videos here .

Videos on twitter dey burst my head.

Youths have taken over Naija .

Omoh Obi get armies .

Everywhere don burst for Obi
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by porthouse7(f): 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Lagos Mainland
all Igbo looking face, obi lack national appeal
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Heavensent01(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
DaveDGreat:

If they do, please come and chase them with sticks you bloody tribalist.

Thought you all said Nigerians only want Tinubu? Now you see am and e dey shock you.

Child of hate and perdition undecided

You're a decorated foooool, you hate my kinsman, I hate yours, how am I child of hate?

You expect me to love people that hate my tribe? You get hate for hate, no love for hate

And we won't use stick, Yoruba are not igbo that slice their ladies vagina for oha soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
Creamypie:
For now, with the state of east and their disdain for outsiders, plus secession plus agitation to be frank, an Ibo man or easterners ( whichever one cones first) can only rule this country if all political parties field ibo. Before any person attack me, I be delta person, not an afonja or aboki. I say the truth at all times, without emotion, even if it means that heaven falls, make e fall.

As an Igbo man, your assessment is on point. I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by ohosi4real(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
I have full confident that if Peter Obi win primary election and pick PDP ticket he will win general election. Remember many APC candidate will decamp to PDP after APC primary election

3 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by ufuosman(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
D best man for the job

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Heavensent01(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
Sergio104:

We must shift the goalpost cheesy

PO is not a threat, I even want him to win PDP primary election for one reason
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by iLiquidator: 1:33pm On May 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is a huge flop..you can't mobilise people without money and Obi will never release money
Obi is obviously a twitter president

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Sergio104(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

Okay o. Make we dey look grin

Your wailing in this thread is already too much nah

Please don't commit suicide tonight

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by wpadmin: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB have banned PDP and APC activities in the South East for now so how will they march there

That's an own goal
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by InoGetJoy: 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Jesus Christ! You ll think Igbos ll be the most accommodating people on earth considering how these people go to other people places and enjoy what their hosts have got to offer but opposite is the case when it comes to their own place in the East and businesses. They don’t like Outsiders in anything they do…

If other tribes behave the way Igbos behave in the East towards other tribes, trust me, Igbos ll be screaming on top of their lungs as if someone is literally killing them one after the other
If you've ever lived in the East, you'll never say this. You're just echoing what other nonentities say here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is a huge flop..you can't mobilise people without money and Obi will never release money
relax go on twitter and see stuff 4 urself no dey Mumu oh

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by greatseed: 1:40pm On May 21, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9otcfdV4FfQ

The D Day is here . The day Nigerian Youths that have been neglected will storm out on the street all over the country with Just one demand, PDP, give Us Peter Obi or you will lose the election.
Is not a thread, it is a promise.
The delegates won't win the election for you, the Electorates Will.

Listen to them or you will be going against the tide .

Follow this Thread as we bring you different pictures from different states of the federation.

Let's go

Lekki
. 1,000,000 divided by 100,000 is what's happening! Stop deceiving the man jor. If they make him a minister & he performs, then one can start considering him to rule Nig. He didn't do anything spectacular in Anambra while he was gov. undecided
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by 00FFT00(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

Okwute Igbo N'atom ochi cheesy

Make I dey laugh dey go grin

Organize a 1000 man march for your Lagos thief without monetary inducement make we see weda the street ekuke go even bother showing up.

I keep telling people that some lazy Yoruba youths like yourself who have been irredeemably corrupted Tinubu and his fulani accomplices are now Nigeria's problem.

No be only laugh, your tears are loading...

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by ItsTutsi(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
Its like this 1m march is in Zimbabwe currency!! grin undecided

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
Heavensent01:

You're a decorated foooool, you hate my kinsman, I hate yours, how am I child of hate?

You expect me to love people that hate my tribe? You get hate for hate, no love for hate

And we won't use stick, Yoruba are not igbo that slice their ladies vagina for oha soup

O boy, and take am easy. No go spoil my beautiful oha soup.
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
More picture will float here soon Nairaland is not allowing us post picture undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
This has obviously been a flop. You would expect an average of 30k people per state but I haven't even seen a gathering upto 1000 people... may be we will see those from the South East.

It is clear that most of Peter Obi supporters are Diaspora Igbo people who only vote in Twitter. Most of them don't even live in Nigeria because the 1m man match has been a flop.

It's very evident you are a Paid Noisemaker.

You were expecting 30k and not up to 1k.

Where else in the history of Politics in Nigeria have people came out to campaign with their monies and time with no push, pull or shove, no financial or monetary gain whatsoever.

You said the voters were in Twitter, you were shown their match for him, now you said you are expecting 30k people.

How many have willingly matched for whosoever your Paymaster is?

Also the Diaspora Igbo campaigning for Peter Obi cannot be in all States at the same time.

Give Peter Obi a chance, what we lost with MKO ABIOLA, may we not lose same again in Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Elvis778(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
This has obviously been a flop. You would expect an average of 30k people per state but I haven't even seen a gathering upto 1000 people... may be we will see those from the South East.

It is clear that most of Peter Obi supporters are Diaspora Igbo people who only vote in Twitter. Most of them don't even live in Nigeria because the 1m man match has been a flop.
30k organic people per state? Are u normal?

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by InoGetJoy: 1:46pm On May 21, 2022
porthouse7:
all Igbo looking face, obi lack national appeal
Leave nairaland and go to Twitter, the Yorubas are championing Peter Obi's cause as much as the Igbo and other tribes are

4 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2022
Jokers

20-50 Igbo People want to be blackmailing us with colourless criminal, the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo undecided

NEVER
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Elvis778(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Go to twitter and see the videos first

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by zionstaar75: 1:50pm On May 21, 2022
SteveDGreat:
First Artillery Port Harcourt

aaaah! people plenty o, like 5million
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Elvis778(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:
1 million man March for an intended President looking like a crowd even a local government candidate Councilor would pull more of cheesy grin

These Peter Obi people should hurry up and rest abeg grin
With money right?
Well, breaking news, this is organic and it's nationwide

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Elvis778(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2022
Heavensent01:
igbo people in lagos mobilising for their kinsman is not bad they should just not constitute nuisance in Lagos for one clown that can't win primary election

Lol, e pain u?

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by RenaissanceGuy: 1:56pm On May 21, 2022
It's not cool that there are no rallies in Kaduna, Nassarawa, and the others.
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Elvis778(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:
This is a mega flop. I am at a loss for words. With all the hype online one would think that people would want to actually put their money where their mouth is cheesy grin

On a Saturday ooo On a Saturday cheesy
Lol, I see u praying it flops, but God no go shame us, people with actual love for this country, you should be hiding your face in shame...

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by ifex370(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
mmsen:

Did he "rescue" his own state?

You sound no different from those who turned Buhari into a messiah not so long ago.

None of these men are going to do anything. You cannot have Nigeria continue as it is, no good can come out of the current set up.

Let it be done to you only according to your word
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by michoim(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
Is that the delegares we are looking for? Right steps at the wrong time
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by ThePlugg(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Nuisance
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by jrusky(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Guys stop this nonsense in Nigeria of today this don't win election.

Twitter poll dot win election

NL like or share don't win election.

I'm a pdp staunch supporter and member but I don't concur to this waste of energy.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.