Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

ITF Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ITF Recruitment (1579 Views)

ITF Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programme 2019 / ITF Interview And Recruitment / Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITF Recruitment by Tolams16(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2022
Hello Guys normally I don't do this but I am against the wall right now. Pls help �. Last week friday on the 6th of may, 2022 I received a message from ITF concerning an ICT training I applied for, to come for a test/screening exercise. I didn't have any money with me so I had to borrow in other to facilitate my traveling, I bless God because I wrote the test successfully.

Today 21st of may, 2022 at about 1:17 am I received another message from ITF again ..
Congratulating me that I had been shortlisted to partake in the training, meaning that I had pass, I was so excited I almost screamed in the middle of the night, I bless God for he has done if for me again �, but my happiness was short lived as I remember I am low on funds again.

Pls my people I have heard of stories on this twitter and witnessed some myself on this same bird app of how you guys came through for some people in their time of need, pls this is also my time of need �. Please don't let my own case be different, pls don't let me miss out on this golden opportunity �, I have been at home idle and jobless for a while, this is an opportunity for me to set myslef up, to put my life on track and make something of my life, pls I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Only God know when I will see this type of opportunity again, and God knows I am tired of staying jobless and idle at home doing nothing, a Graduate of chemical engineering for God sake �, abeg my people make wuna help me, pls �, abeg �.

Thank you may God bless you and may he also show up for you at ur time of need �. Thanks.
Re: ITF Recruitment by tjfulloption(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
Tell me how a graduate of Chemical Engineering will apply and be called for an ICT training job in a government own organization?

I wish you luck.
Re: ITF Recruitment by ProfGday(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
Cold Zobo

Re: ITF Recruitment by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2022
tjfulloption:
Tell me how a graduate of Chemical Engineering will apply and be called for an ICT training job in a government own organization?

I wish you luck.
it is not a job,it is a training ,my house is not far from ITF,my neighbour works there too, they do the training for even people with secondary school cert,if you are just fortunate to be picked,you will be trained,giving stipends as allowance and even start ups at the end of the training
Re: ITF Recruitment by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2022
ProfGday:
Cold Zobo
it might not be zobo because my neighbour as pas 3weeks back told me they have started the training. last year I went for the training for ICT and I read business administration ,my wife works with fed fire service and also went for the training for cooking ......I have not seen the OP text but the truth is that the training is on and they can pick you,your course do not matter, and it is done yearly .
Re: ITF Recruitment by Simongm(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
it is not a job,it is a training ,my house is not far from ITF,my neighbour works there too, they do the training for even people with secondary school cert,if you are just fortunate to be picked,you will be trained,giving stipends as allowance and even start ups at the end of the training
That is true, they are in partnership with ELANHUB, NECA, NESTLE, etc to train youths.

1 Like

Re: ITF Recruitment by joeking2222: 10:02pm On May 23, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
it might not be zobo because my neighbour as pas 3weeks back told me they have started the training. last year I went for the training for ICT and I read business administration ,my wife works with fed fire service and also went for the training for cooking ......I have not seen the OP text but the truth is that the training is on and they can pick you,your course do not matter, and it is done yearly .
Abeg Broz, how una take dey apply for this kind thing sef? Na my first time of hearing this kind thing be this o!!!!
Re: ITF Recruitment by Lisaint(m): 5:54am On May 24, 2022
How do you apply
Re: ITF Recruitment by Nobody: 7:14am On May 24, 2022
joeking2222:

Abeg Broz, how una take dey apply for this kind thing sef? Na my first time of hearing this kind thing be this o!!!!
we dey hear because the headquarter dey here,just go ITF office for your state and find out ,I no sure say them dey do online
Re: ITF Recruitment by joeking2222: 7:30am On May 24, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
we dey hear because the headquarter dey here,just go ITF office for your state and find out ,I no sure say them dey do online
Na real wa o!!!! Thanks for the info bro

(1) (Reply)

Shell's Finance Trainee Test / Halliburton Called Me For A Test / Wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.