Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) (80620 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by itaewon: 3:53pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

secondly Lagos was not part of southwest region Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and it was completely controlled by the northern soldiers during the time igbos were killed all over Nigeria, the northerners were the ones on every street, every road, searching for igbos to kill, and no one asked igbos to pronounce currency in Yoruba language cause those after igbos were hausa Fulani they couldn't speak Yoruba too, they identified igbos by just looking at them, that's why many people from Akwa ibom and cross river were killed too cause they couldn't tell the difference from them and igbos
lol dey lie small small now,go and ask your ancestor they were ask to pronounce obalende but they coundnt
and nobody kill anybody from akwaibom because they are totally different from you nyamuri they do not have flat head,their women do not have yamleg and hairy chest and they are generally neater than you nyamuri pigs.

hope youget now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by anonimi: 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
The Good-beach in Victoria Island Lagos

The ultra-modern beach was opened on April 15.
This is amazingly beautiful, Lagos state is doing well.

Is it owned by the state government?
What percentage of the state is ultra-modern like the beach with public schools, primary health centres, 24/7 stable electricity, water, feeder roads etc? What percentage please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Nova1988(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2022
EmekaA125:
Lagos is developing speedily at an exponential level while desert encroaching dry North is busy killing and burning people over useless fake Arabian god in 21st century. Useless, backward and poverty infested Islamic terrorists. Fools

promote love not hate. be a humanist.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

lol dey lie small small now,go and ask your ancestor they were ask to pronounce obalende but they coundnt
and nobody kill any bodyguard from akwaibom because they are totally different from you nyamuri they do not have flat head,their women donot have yamleg and hairy chest and they aregenerally neater than you nyamuri pigs.

hope youget now?
Why did people from the Eastern Region run back to east with the igbos? Phillip effiong himself escaped been killed in Lagos?

No Hausa Fulani soldiers asked igbos to pronounce currency in Yoruba cause they themselves couldn't speak
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Why you fight here , the beach could be owned by a easterner making cool money y you all baring your rotten fangs here
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by thundafire: 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
There are two states in Nigeria.,.. Lagos and Others
I will always say it, Nigeria depends on Lagos while other places are declining I hope other states with access to seas are not abandoned because the day disaster like tsunami go hit Lagos without warning hmmmm,it's going to be a disaster. Develop other ports and watch development spread and other beaches spring up. For those haters that will rush here,I am not hating Lagos development

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
Gbagura:
Haha, nyanmiris dey lay claim to another person's property. How much wey you get sef? Fools leeching on another people's land thinking they are better than land owners. We open gate for you to come and excel after you'd fled your terrible region in search of greener pastures. No pack your bags when your Biafra come oo, lol. It's shameful you can never have beach in your Biafra. What an unfortunate experience!
Mr man. The land doesn’t belong to you. It is no man’s land.

Rest
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Googledotcom: 4:03pm On May 21, 2022
SwissMass:
Not everyone share your generational heritage
In mortal Kombat, this is what we call fatality. You finish that guy

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:06pm On May 21, 2022
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

Ewedu gobbling skull miner that shyt in the bush is talking too.

Shameless lazy bones. Igbos will continue to rub their successes on ur tiger whiskers faces. We love it when you complain about our presence in Lagos. It makes us know we are hitting on your nerves with our huge success.

Now run into you mud house hut in ogbomosho.
Anu mpama

Ewedu what?
Is that supposed to be an insult or what?
Try and be more creative dude.
Even the few ibo people in my office love ewedu a lot, so I don't get what you mean.

Shebi yoruba is lazy and cowardice, that's why I don't pity y'all when aboki burn your shops in d north, those are the ones that are not cowards and that's what you people deserve for your unguarded mouths and big flat heads with no functional brain inside.

Continue running your mouth, u go soon collect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
yeah, there's rapid development in Lagos state.

On a serious note, I'm disappointed that Nigerians have turned this beautiful thread into a tribal war

for a small square meter beach!!! haba make una cool down naaa. People are living in perjury there is ginger in Lagos stop living in denial.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Chisave: 4:09pm On May 21, 2022
jesuscousin:
Only for the high and mighty pple. If Dem born ur fada we'll go there. U go hear entering fee 100,000 new beach na ur mate

A little google search will help. I just checked their Instagram handle and discovered the the gate fee is 3k which gives you access to all facilities asides the cabana which is 50k for 10 people. Which is still like 5k.

God sparing my life i must visit there this year. Na only once person come this life. Ee get many 10k wey i don spend wey i no fit remember wetin i use am do. At least if i spend this 3k + add ons, like 15k, if dem ask me i go say i go flex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Alary: 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

I repeat Lagos was not part of Western Region and no igbos was asked to pronounce currency in Yoruba language northerners identified igbos by just looking at them, igbos and Yoruba Don't look alike, anyone can know igbos by just their looks , I repeat Lagos was no man's land, and it's still no man's land

That's why I said you are a toddler,when elder are talking try to listen. It wasn't the soldiers that was asking the ibos to pronounce TOROO but locals in the Southwest states then to identify the ibos within. Because they know they can't pronounce "iR" rather they will call it TOLOO .The main contention here is why can they stay in Lagos as it is a no mans Land as you claim.So Lokoja is ano mans land? Calabar is no mans land? Abramovich will know that England is some people Land by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by itaewon: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

Why did people from the Eastern Region run back to east with the igbos? Phillip effiong himself escaped been killed in Lagos?

No Hausa Fulani soldiers asked igbos to pronounce currency in Yoruba cause they themselves
they run back because they are afraid of been killed because ojuwku forcefully map them into biafra.
ask your father or anyone about what happen in lagos during biafra war

https://www.nairaland.com/6892059/soldiers-easily-identified-igbo-couldnt

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by omoluka: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Someone should came and take me out to the beach in a date.. Biko!!

What a beautiful beach.
Just because of the beach! Honestly, there is nothing spectacular here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by anonimi: 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Sergio104:
cool
Lagos is really on another level.

Indeed on another level in the country with the highest number of children out of school and the poverty capital of the world with low ranking on HDI (Human Development Index).

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2022
Alary:

That's why I said you are a toddler,when elder are talking try to listen. It wasn't the soldiers that was asking the ibos to pronounce TOROO but locals in the Southwest states then to identify the ibos within. Because they know they can't pronounce "iR" rather they will call it TOLOO .The main contention here is why can they stay in Lagos as it is a no mans Land as you claim.So Lokoja is ano mans land? Calabar is no mans land? Abramovich will know that England is some people Land by now.

Why will Yoruba ask igbos to pronounce currency in Yoruba language to identify them? The locals didn't attack igbos but the soldiers, and why won't the so called locals know people who lived amongst their neighborhood for years?
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Jackbaur88: 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
If I am doing my honey moon in Nigeria, then this place is a must visit for me and my wifey come next year

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

they run back because they are afraid of been killed because ojuwku forcefully map them into biafra.
ask your father or anyone about what happen in lagos during biafra war

https://www.nairaland.com/6892059/soldiers-easily-identified-igbo-couldnt

Hahaha so ojukwu declared Biafra before the counter coup? Hahaha all Easterners were back to east before Biafra was declared
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2022
Filter too much why this if it is really beautiful
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by zinizta: 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
kenny714433:
I wonder when the Akwa Ibom State government will open up Akwa Ibom State Beach for investors.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeono beaches are more beautiful than this.

Akwa Ibom and Calabar very dope states.

Impressive
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2022
Alary:

And igbos are naturally gifted with a gift of understanding and speaking another man's language, you have never heard ojukwu speak Yoruba but ojukwu spoke Yoruba more than awolowo, you have never heard zik speak Yoruba and Hausa but zik spoke Hausa and Yoruba more than most northerners and Yoruba's
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by itaewon: 4:24pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

Hahaha so ojukwu declared Biafra before the counter coup? Hahaha all Easterners were back to east before Biafra was declared
lol, then who are the that were ask to pronounce some word and the one some yoruba help to hide?

i can you are a toddler you do not worth my time.

Buy..

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by bonnyhope: 4:25pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Flooded and bad roads everywhere

Shmm....m
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Alary: 4:28pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

Why will Yoruba ask igbos to pronounce currency in Yoruba language to identify them? The locals didn't attack igbos but the soldiers, and why won't the so called locals know people who lived amongst their neighborhood for years?

Yoruba didn't kill or maim the ibos , dont get me wrong it is just a taunt. Some use it as just a threat tto obtain them or show them to federal troops where they may be hiding..Its in the north that their life where cut short. Even immediately after the war when they returned to our schools in the south west we use the same slogan to mock them to pronounce TOROO. I can still remember in school then, we call them agbari Ojukwu (meaning Ojukwu ' forehead) coined from a popular cooking pot with that name because of Ojukwu bald head.

4 Likes

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by itaewon: 4:31pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

And igbos are naturally gifted with a gift of understanding and speaking another man's language, you have never heard ojukwu speak Yoruba but ojukwu spoke Yoruba more than awolowo, you have never heard zik speak Yoruba and Hausa but zik spoke Hausa and Yoruba more than most northerners and Yoruba's
otondo
nothing like gift or not,they get no choice than to speak that heavenly language because they live that place almost all their life.there are many hausa and fulani that speak yoruba and igbo, so nothing special about ibo speaking other language.

kiddo

3 Likes

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Alary: 4:31pm On May 21, 2022
jimyjames:

And you think its believable for Ojukwu or Zik to speak Yoruba fluently or more than Awolowo? Awolowo will speak just one Yoruba that neither Zik nor Ojukwu will never understand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:33pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
Which one is lagos is doing well , Are you normal, was it lagos state that built that beach or a private investor who would eventually pay tax to the state government and provide employment for the youths as well. You guys need to be cautious of how you give credit. What sort of local site is this. angry

Most of these investments in nigeria, especially in lagos, funds used by most business tycoons to start these businesses were funds sourced from foreign banks as loans. Both beloxxi and other indigenous companies.

Why the investors no come do am for your state? Lagos is the only viable states in nigeria.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by itaewon: 4:34pm On May 21, 2022
Alary:

Yoruba didn't kill or maim the ibos , dont get me wrong it is just a taunt. Some use it as just a threat tto obtain them or show them to federal troops where they may be hiding..Its in the north that their life where cut short. Even immediately after the war when they returned to our schools in the south west we use the same slogan to mock them to pronounce TOROO. I can still remember in school then, we call them agbari Ojukwu (meaning Ojukwu ' forehead) coined from a popular cooking pot with that name because of Ojukwu bald head.
chai agbari ojuwku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
Nice.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
You have to pass streets of smelling gutters, lot of traffic and pollution to get to that place. That is how lagos is built. You must suffer to enjoy.

And what do u have in ur state??

Minion
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Kingcalls: 4:49pm On May 21, 2022
Was there last weekend... 50k for cabana and their service is extremely poor
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
madapcmod:

Skull miner, can you afford the gate pass to the beach? Should we tell you who the investor is? Mumu
tell us, ice addict!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.