Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) (80622 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Akerele44(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2022
Lagos state..the Dubai of South south and southeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by baretalk: 5:17pm On May 21, 2022
Be proud of your own.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by baretalk: 5:18pm On May 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
You have to pass streets of smelling gutters, lot of traffic and pollution to get to that place. That is how lagos is built. You must suffer to enjoy.

I smell beef.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Farouktech: 5:19pm On May 21, 2022
Lagos my city. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by abimic(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2022
And my department settled for another expensive private beach for us to visit, I'm beginning to like the ambience I'm seeing here, shey I would not suggest this to the organizing committee like this cool

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2022
You mean this nah lagos no be onitsha

God1000:
More
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by harjay1986: 5:58pm On May 21, 2022
kenny714433:
I wonder when the Akwa Ibom State government will open up Akwa Ibom State Beach for investors.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeono beaches are more beautiful than this.

oil money wont allow.... akwa ibom is one of the best destination for enjoyment
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
Alary:

Yoruba didn't kill or maim the ibos , dont get me wrong it is just a taunt. Some use it as just a threat tto obtain them or show them to federal troops where they may be hiding..Its in the north that their life where cut short. Even immediately after the war when they returned to our schools in the south west we use the same slogan to mock them to pronounce TOROO. I can still remember in school then, we call them agbari Ojukwu (meaning Ojukwu ' forehead) coined from a popular cooking pot with that name because of Ojukwu bald head.
Toroo will never be too hard for Igbos to pronounce even those who can't speak yoruba, even by mimicking anyone can pronounce toroo in yoruba accent, just like that Igbo comedian who is perfect in mimicking Buhari's unique Fulani accent in Hausa
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Bbbw: 6:03pm On May 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

otondo
nothing like gift or not,they get no choice than to speak that heavenly language because they live that place almost all their live.there are many hausa and fulani that speak yoruba and igbo, so nothing special about ibo speaking other language.

kiddo
There is something special about speaking other languages and Igbos are gifted with it, they learn people's languages faster than any other tribe in Nigeria, no one can force Igbos to learn and speak other people's language, so saying they have no choice is funny, I speak the tiv language perfectly cause I lived in Benue , I speak Hausa too not perfectly but pretty good and I lived in Jos for few years its a gift
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2022
Alary:

And you think its believable for Ojukwu or Zik to speak Yoruba fluently or more than Awolowo? Awolowo will speak just one Yoruba that neither Zik nor Ojukwu will never understand.
Yes both of them spoke yoruba perfectly, Sam aluko who was once a special adviser to awolowo confessed that, ojukwu spoke yoruba more fluent than him, in fact he said he communicated frequently with ojukwu during Biafra war and the only language ojukwu spoke to him with was in yoruba
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by luluman: 6:17pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am igbo but born and brought up in Lagos. Lived in Lagos all my life..
Then be ready to be disowned by your brothers

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2022
Lagos is an investors haven'... So why not? undecided
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
yeah, there's rapid development in Lagos state.

On a serious note, I'm disappointed that Nigerians have turned this beautiful thread into a tribal war
That's one of the problems we're facing here.

More reason, politicians don't take us serious anymore, we can only bark online but docile offline.

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2022
This is simply amazing... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
SwissMass:
When it is not baby factory, okija shrine or baby pounder shrine
or skull minning don't mind

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
luluman:
Then be ready to be disowned by your brothers
They have disowned me since

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by merits(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
The Good-beach in Victoria Island Lagos

The ultra-modern beach was opened on April 15.
This is amazingly beautiful, Lagos state is doing well.

Lagos wait for nobody, Lagos move others follow.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by IbileIfe: 8:02pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
There are two states in Nigeria.,.. Lagos and Others
Lagos as a country will be richer than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2022
niel63:
Una dey forget say na beach.

Retards!!! You need to have a beach to have a beach house or any form of beauty by the beach like this.
No be everything be tribal war.

Na person wey develop the business idea na im I dey envy. More money!
Then you will be mad envy when you see landmark beach front

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Thermodynamics(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:

no am from onistha
So you save picture for your phone when you
go fit use display your tribal bigotry for nairaland? you see, see how tribalism wan finish you, even for topic when nor get anything to do with tribe you still find way introduce tribalism into am.
If you like mention the whole of South East, e nor affect me, I'm not Igbo(argue with your 10mb)
You are just a fool.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
SwissMass:
When it is not baby factory, okija shrine or baby pounder shrine

It can also be a new mining site or a rendezvou for Agbero.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by snowball11(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2022
Akerele44:

That's how you lot keep hyping that slum of a place! undecided

The Dubai of SS and SE my foot!

1 Like

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Dickjo(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
Litmus:

Same:

Islam, Christianity, Buddhism - I mean foreign religions poisoning Africa ,all of them...

brother, if it wasnt for white people..we be livin in hut in africa...so lets give credit were credit is due sir....we wunt even no wot fork n Knife is..I lie? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by luluman: 10:12pm On May 21, 2022
Akerele44:
You want to look for yeebos trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by ImaIma1(f): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
God1000:
yeah, there's rapid development in Lagos state.

On a serious note, I'm disappointed that Nigerians have turned this beautiful thread into a tribal war

Are there rooms for lodging?
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by fombi: 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
What is their address or website? Not possible to find it online.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by TheOgaBoss: 11:42pm On May 21, 2022
Mandate2023:
Lagos..... d state carrying d burden of Nigeria, d state ipigs insult and yet can't make it in life without relocating to
how is Lagos carrying the burden of Nigeria? Is it Lagos that generates the national revenue that all states(including Lagos ) troop to Abuja to collect monthly? Or is it Lagos that generates the gas that powers the various power plants that generates power for the industries and households?
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by Freeze007(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
Two people I am convinced is making LAGOS what it is, I really HOPE we have the likes of a WIKE or AKPABIO as president and we see how dirty Lagos can compete

In Lagos they are just opportunists who have capitalized on the stupidity of the south east and the south south

Just wait there would be no state that would be as beautiful as Akwa Ibom State, Calabar, Edo, Rivers State, Anambra, Imo State

By the way Lagos is filled with thieves and it's dirty too

Let the likes of ? Keep using you all to catch trips

BAT is not winning for sure
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by niel63(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2022
baralatie:

Then you will be mad envy when you see landmark beach front

Mehn, those are the kinda things that should motivate any man. No be all these mumu wey tribal wars dey give hard-on.

Mehn, I love beautiful stuffs and the ideology that brings about positive impact. People fail to understand, where there's a healthy competition, society thrive. No be all these I better pass my neighbour idea wey full everywhere for 9ja.
I'll go checkout the landmark bro. Ure blessed.
Re: Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures) by 1879nin: 1:41am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Alaigbo is South East.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.