Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate (26227 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by bjdon: 5:18pm On May 21, 2022
You are truly knowledgeable on northern politics. I laugh at Southners who judge support by crowd size in the North.

Saintinoo:

Southerners especially southwest will not stop amusing me, Tinubu have which follower in Kano, you people are still learning North. You think Gandoje or Shettima can ask northerners to vote Tinubu?

Incase you don't know, this is how Northerners vote, a particular candidate is chosen and the name sent to their Friday mosque, on election day, that candidate will be voted for. They can make you think they are with you, but are just there to eat your money.

It's politics Sha, I wish Tinubu the best.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by MtDave55: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that there is gonna be consensus candidate

The big question now is who is the preferred candidate ?
I can bet my girlfriend that it's not Tinubu

Itd Ahmed Lawan
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Jsaviour(f): 6:42pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that there is gonna be consensus candidate

The big question now is who is the preferred candidate ?
I can bet my girlfriend that it's not Tinubu

Influencers can't influence again because of their massive flop on 2015 that heisted bubu on Nigeria.

I don't mind voting APC if it's osibanjo
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by bdon123(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by bdon123(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2022
spydera:
Pls, Abeg who would briefly explain this consensus stuff abeg?
Thanks in advance.
It means there wont be an election to determine flag bearer for d party,instead d chairman of d party n buhari will decide who to be d flag bearer of d party.To sum it up, Buhari will decide who is flag bearer if they decide to go d consensus way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by spydera: 8:10pm On May 21, 2022
bdon123:

It means there wont be an election to determine flag bearer for d party,instead d chairman of d party n buhari will decide who to be d flag bearer of d party.To sum it up, Buhari will decide who is flag bearer if they decide to go d consensus way

Thank you very much.
I appreciate this.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Venekconsultt: 11:24pm On May 21, 2022
when u were in apc,u didn't tell us that "it's not a party for young person to be in" as you comot now u come dey yarn us
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Olumaeme: 1:40am On May 22, 2022
Richardonald:
Well I don't support tinubu, but his political structure is not something you should play with.. that man might be planning to scuttle Apc plans, the reason for the crowded supporters in Kano might be a message he is sending to Apc, if they are planning to bring a consensus candidate.... showing Apc that he has the followers to win an election... Kano people even sow asoebigrin but tinubu never did that in Southwest.

And am sure tinubu will still put on thesame show in some major Apc core northern states like katsina,borno... Indirectly telling Apc that if they failed him, the party might explode, that is why he is using crowd to intimidate the party. but trust me if tinubu leave Apc nothing will change, he is just smart.
Expect thesame scenario in borno state, he is trying to show them that anything short of BAT presidency then the party will explode...

LOL, when the consensus comes and buhari key into it, Tinubu will be a goner. Should he try to decamp to SDP, nobody will follow him except Sanwo Olu.

The crowd you are seeing is as a result of money and been an APC member.

Tinubu will not be President, I can get my prick on this. The cabals does not want him, he knows!
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Olumaeme: 1:40am On May 22, 2022
It's obvious.
The consensus will either be Ameachi or Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.