Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Recommend Me An Engineering Course To Study If I Want To Teach Both Physics/math - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Recommend Me An Engineering Course To Study If I Want To Teach Both Physics/math (208 Views)

See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Me An Engineering Course To Study If I Want To Teach Both Physics/math by Tharmon: 11:44am On May 21, 2022
Transitioning to science course is the recent decision I made In my life recently. I want to venture into an engineering course but also want to have vast knowledge in mathematics and physics enough to be able to teach them, so which engineering course can I study that majors in math and physics
Re: Recommend Me An Engineering Course To Study If I Want To Teach Both Physics/math by yusman14(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
Electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering..
But if you want an engineering course that will make you knowledgeable about Chem, phy, Mth..go for Chemical engineering, metallurgical and materials engineering.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Me An Engineering Course To Study If I Want To Teach Both Physics/math by Tharmon: 12:21pm On May 21, 2022
yusman14:
Electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering..
But if you want an engineering course that will make you knowledgeable about Chem, phy, Mth..go for Chemical engineering, metallurgical and materials engineering.

Thanks.. I noticed during secondary school(art class) one of my mathematics teacher was also a physics teacher in science class. I thought after studying math, they would go back to study physics. I find that a waste of time and years until I had the knowledge that they studied an engineering course
Re: Recommend Me An Engineering Course To Study If I Want To Teach Both Physics/math by yusman14(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
Tharmon:

Thanks.. I noticed during secondary school(art class) one of my mathematics teacher was also a physics teacher in science class. I thought after studying math, they would go back to study physics. I find that a waste of time and years until I had the knowledge that they studied an engineering course
A good engineering graduate should be able to talk any technical course at any level.. Engineering exposes you to rigorous calculations and help to develop your problem solving skills..

Being an engineer, you will be able to fit into any sector easily because of the nature of the discipline...but if you really want to major, you can study any of the pure science courses..but engineering makes you an all round person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Gender Roles, Gender Identity And Reassignment / How True Is This About The Strike / Looking For The Best Way To Make Money On Fiverr In Nigeria This Post Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.