Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor (24871 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Helper1991(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Many good commendation about Bola Tinubu. We need people who can go all the way to help someone else achieve his goals. But my candidate is still Amaechi. He has done alot too in lifting others

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by kelechiodo(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
It continues
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Kingpele(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
And so u can help the old man become a president
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by josilcool(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Ok...
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by HomoSapiien: 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Forget it, this man is winning with a very wide margin.

4 Likes

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by davodyguy: 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
Hypocrites.

Why not call him traitor, since he's contesting against Tinubu?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by SensualMan: 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
All we ask for is a consensus candidate.

Give us Amaechi or baboons will soak in blood.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by autodevice(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
You are not serious
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by iFESTAC680(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2022
So it's time to return the favor right?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by toujurs: 12:43pm On May 21, 2022
Mandate2023:
Way to go......despite contributing positively into several success he still went on tour to canvass for support

Only ipigs are bitter and envious of a man that have work so hard
it is only an agbero who has no future and doesn't care about the future of his children that would vote for Tinubu. Tinubu is not a wealth creator. He believes in sharing ghana must go to thugs.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by xynerise: 12:44pm On May 21, 2022
We don't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by ken045501: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
That’s you and tinubu business.. foolish people
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by LIGHTROOM: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
You only have one vote Mr governor.
So you can go ahead and kiss my ass
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by naturallysimple(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
That is the Making of a president, not someone that has not mentor political leader and want to rule the country. You need leadership expirense beyong you being a governor, ability to be relevant even after year of holding political offices or government appointment. This man call TINUBU I respect alot but ruling Nigeria, hhmmmm.

May Almighty grant us better leader
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by victorDanladi: 12:48pm On May 21, 2022
barbstee:
Whao!

Tinubu has more political network than we may think of.
I never knew Badaru was in ACN then.

Who else is thinking what I'm thinking
INCLUDING BUNI himself!...even NGIGE......They are so many in that APC like THAT. ACN actually contributed to what is today 60 percent of APC

2 Likes

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by History555: 12:49pm On May 21, 2022
Buhari will be laughing at this news. At d end he will pick his successor
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by tamdun: 12:49pm On May 21, 2022
barbstee:
Whao!

Tinubu has more political network than we may think of.
I never knew Badaru was in ACN then.

Who else is thinking what I'm thinking
Me gan surprise o
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by pricklewane: 12:50pm On May 21, 2022
Where is that price of foolish igbos to make senseless noise. The like of oloriburuku Pandora criminal that never helped any soul is whole they will be selling as when the bastard was caught red-handed with over two hundred and fifty million naira cash in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by victorDanladi: 12:51pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
it is only an agbero who has no future and doesn't care about the future of his children that would vote for Tinubu. Tinubu is not a wealth creator. He believes in sharing ghana must go to thugs.
to thugs like OSINBAJO,NGIGE,GBAJABIAMILA,FAYEMI,FASHOLA,AMBODE,OYETOLA,ZULUM,LAWAN,AMOSUN,LANLEHIN,SUNDAY DARE,AREGBESOLA,...BUHARI, weither he likes it or not,BABACHIR LAWAL,ZULUM,SHETIMA,BUNI,DAPO ABIODUN ETC except your unknown father!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Savagr(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2022
Daguga:
No need for stories, All available contestants including Tinubu are not capable to rule Nigeria.

Argue with your whatever sad
Amaechi we know
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by fyneguy: 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
Kingcalls:
So because he helped u... the country should mk him next president...

This simply shows Tinubu is an electoral fraud... he always wanna use his personal ways to install, instead of the peoples voice .... this country go worse pass as e b if this man takes control

Electoral fraud for supporting someone to win an election? The mentality of some of you, makes me doubt if Nigeria will progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Hoelujohn: 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Aside the consensus plan, Tinubu should win the APC presidential primaries. I even believe their won't be a consensus candidate because it would have a grievous consequence on the party
Just like it did during the not too long concluded party convention
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by saints2(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
Nice of him..

#################

Looking for affordable and quality Oxford Leather Shoes?

Pls check the link on my signature for quality and affordable office shoes
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by fredoooooo: 12:53pm On May 21, 2022
Haa ... Ashiwaju
Inunibini koto aimowawu
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Deeprooted: 12:53pm On May 21, 2022
Na you him help, not innocent we Nigerians!

So find a way to compensate him to become governor of his own state, not Nigeria
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by pricklewane: 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
Buhari will pick the Pandora criminal Peter Obi don't worry.

History555:
Buhari will be laughing at this news. At d end he will pick his successor
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Bliss2002fresh(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by PassingShot(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Jagaban has his tentacles firmly in the north but Jagaban will not be president.

It's not sentiment, it's a fact
You don't even know the meaning of "fact".

If you do, you won't tag your sentiment "a fact".

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by famology(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2022
This is why I laugh at some Ignorant fellows here. The victory of Tinubu will be so overwhelming that you'll think nobody contested with him. The margin will be wide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List The Names Of Nigerians Corrupts Leader Since Independent Till Date / Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.