Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor (24866 Views)

Jigawa Governor Badaru, Deputy Booed At Maulud Celebration / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by President2001(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2022
So you want to support others to used Nigeria as compensation
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Golan007: 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Jagaban has his tentacles firmly in the north but Jagaban will not be president.

It's not sentiment, it's a fact

But Peter Obi without tentacles would be president?

2 Likes

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by michoim(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
And so what? Nonsense
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Golan007: 1:59pm On May 21, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Tinubu is worse than Buhari

An old bloody bullion van thief who ought to be rotting away in jail..

I knew in this election period he will say it's Igbo okada people that killed and burnt the Sound Engineer guy in lekki..

And it happened just like I predicted.

just like he stupidly asked " where are the cows, is Evans a herdman?" when Fulani herdmen struck in the West. he quickly blamed it on the Igbo.

Tinubu is too desperate.
Too desperate to steal and destroy.

Buhari should never think of handing over to another Muslim after eight years in office..

because what is happening now will be a child's play.

So when the people vote for a muslin, Buhari should cancel it abi?

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by DOD88: 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
Jagaban has his tentacles firmly in the north but Jagaban will not be president.

It's not sentiment, it's a fact
You are a confused person! How is your statement that Tinubu has his tentacles in North, and by extension also in the south west, will not win, a fact and not sentiment? Your statement is sentimentally rooted in your bad wish for Tinubu, and you will be put to shame as Tinubu wins the primary, even general election. Let's settle the primary first, hater.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Misterdhee1(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
No wonder jigawa is retarding
And abia is progressing grin

3 Likes

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Misterdhee1(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
Amotekun777:
By sponsoring you with stolen money...
Wetin OUK use Hin own stolen money do?

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Jodano: 2:04pm On May 21, 2022
He helped you for his own interest

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by foreshore(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by do4luv14(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
so make we fry Agidi.
abi you want help am finish naija?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by ZombieTAMER: 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
Golan007:

So Nigeria should only be governed by Muslims
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Pickmycall: 2:07pm On May 21, 2022
You don shot yourself for leg.You are rigged into office.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2022
Please I need a good professional writer that can draft a nice business proposal.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by victorDanladi: 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
Danladi? Just like the name goes. Stupidity!!! One of the reasons why a friendly word aboki is an insulting word in the south grin. Some of the above names are thieves flaunting tax payers money,but come to think of it. You don't pay tax. Neither do you have a structured business. Aboki enwe grin
The Biggest thieves are CHIBUIKE AMAETHIEF ROTIMI AND PETHIEF OBITUARY PANDORA deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by lagosrd: 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
Mandate2023:
Way to go......despite contributing positively into several success he still went on tour to canvass for support
Only ipigs are bitter and envious of a man that have work so hard

How do you help someone become a governor? Sometimes I just feel like.....
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by DOD88: 2:11pm On May 21, 2022
Golan007:

I can see how Tinubu fire is burning you, oh sorry! It is hard to kick against the brick. The man that God is set to honour is hard to work against. You are so incoherent in your speech
above all in a bid to discredit the Lord's chosen. So sorry for your ignomible tendencies.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by nijanigga: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
Vote for BAT but nobody should complain when he starts sending Bullion vans from aso rock to his mansion in Lagos and spending 6 months in hospitals abroad
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Corporate2020: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

Like your brain?

If you state is not retarding, why are you sleeping under Lagos bridges and selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups?

2 Likes

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by DOD88: 2:13pm On May 21, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Tinubu is worse than Buhari

An old bloody bullion van thief who ought to be rotting away in jail..

I knew in this election period he will say it's Igbo okada people that killed and burnt the Sound Engineer guy in lekki..

And it happened just like I predicted.

just like he stupidly asked " where are the cows, is Evans a herdman?" when Fulani herdmen struck in the West. he quickly blamed it on the Igbo.

Tinubu is too desperate.
Too desperate to steal and destroy.

Buhari should never think of handing over to another Muslim after eight years in office..

because what is happening now will be a child's play.
I can see how Tinubu fire is burning you, oh sorry! It is hard to kick against the brick. The man that God is set to honour is hard to work against. You are so incoherent in your speech
above all in a bid to discredit the Lord's chosen. So sorry for your ignomible tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by hopexter(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Adonis86:
Akuko uwa... You didn't complete the testimony.

He made you jigawa governor and since then you've been sharing the state's treasury with him. Truth on why you've unable to perform as a sitting governor for almost 8 years is gradually coming out... Convention hour.

Stop assuming, Jigawa does not have Tinubu’s money.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by DOD88: 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
Golan007:

Oh sorry not for you bro. It is for the guy you replied, talking jargons.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2022
Corporate2020:

Like your brain?
No o my brother, it's retarded like the brain of your papa immediate brother
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Zaheeddudu: 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
Y u no talk dis one since
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by ransomed: 2:22pm On May 21, 2022
Payback time ,bah?
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by klas(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Gov. Badiru statement had shown us the direction of his thought. Mentioning continuously the respect his state has for Buhari in every of his statement. Meaning whatever and where ever buhari ask them to go and do, they will go and also do.
For me, let us keep tab, till we hear from Buhari and presidency.

Remember that Badaru himself is contesting for the same position at the primaries.

He even tried to have put in positive words for Tinubu.
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by Gozac: 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
All Nigerians are in full support of the Asiwaju of Nigeria.

On this note, I wish to appeal to Tinubu to reveal his official portrait before it gets too expensive.

Charles Soludo, Ifeanyi ugwuanyi, Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu and Chidinma are ready to buy his official portrait any amount. grin
Keep joking, Tinubu will lose to Amaechi in a keenly contested primaries by May 30
Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by drlateef: 2:30pm On May 21, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

Just like Abia, Enugu and Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by drlateef: 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
Adonis86:
Akuko uwa... You didn't complete the testimony.

He made you jigawa governor and since then you've been sharing the state's treasury with him. Truth on why you've unable to perform as a sitting governor for almost 8 years is gradually coming out... Convention hour.

You can never know the rotten depth in the minds of IPOB. Everyone must be sending their states money to Tinubu as if he cast a spell on them? Are you alright at all? Do you need you merecine?

2 Likes

Re: Badaru: Tinubu Helped Me Become Jigawa Governor by iCauseTrouble: 2:35pm On May 21, 2022
Check my signature. Do I look like someone supporting Tinubu? I am only stating the obvious
cktheluckyman:

Which yeye consequence? Who send una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Rally In Ogun State / Buhari Desperate To Silence Obasanjo – Atiku / List The Names Of Nigerians Corrupts Leader Since Independent Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.