Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! (457 Views)

I'm Tired Of Getting "Action Blocked" Message On Instagram / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! by princeugboga: 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
Are you a small or mid-size business owner? An awesome design for your brand is what you need. This cannot be overemphasized.

Small business owners often suffer a lot when it comes to finding a designer that will not only give their brand the befitting visuals it deserves but can also deliver the design project when needed.

Our Clients know us as a brand that always delivers. “Una too dey deliver” they often say.

We do high-quality and professional designs. Our delivery is excellent and timely.

We want to make things easy for you by offering a full monthly design service, where we handle all your design projects for the month; saving you stress, hash, and rush whenever you want to do a design.

You won’t have to worry about all your design projects for the month, all you have to do is put a call through. We’ve got you covered!

The value of our Monthly design goes for only N40,000 (not more than 12 designs), and it’s top-notch.

Do you mean N40k?

Yes, I do. N40,000 is the charge and our delivery is classic. Our clients can attest to this fact.

Well, you don’t have to worry about the pricing today, as We are offering you the same service for a discount of 65%.

Yes 65%, that’s N15,000.

Pay only N15,000 for the same service and save N25,000.

You can even get one design within 24 hours of your payment, that’s if you have an urgent design project.

That’s not all...

Fast Action Takers will get the same service for only N9,999 (Valid till 11 pm)

Contact me via my signature

Re: Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! by princeugboga: 2:36pm On May 21, 2022
Grab the Promo Offer Today.

Send a WhatsApp Message on 0912-944-3621
Re: Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! by youngaliwa(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2022
I will definitely be needing your services, have saved your number, will contact you soon.
Re: Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! by princeugboga: 4:11pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=youngaliwa post=113099287]I will definitely be needing your services, have saved your number, will contact you soon.[Okay]
Re: Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! by princeugboga: 7:26pm On May 23, 2022
Grab the Promo Offer Today.

Send a WhatsApp Message on 09-12-944-36-21
Re: Tired Of Graphic Designers Wahala? Look Inside Here..! by princeugboga: 3:44pm On May 31, 2022
This offer is for you

(1) (Reply)

Canon 60D With 18 - 135mm Lens SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Canon Eos 600d For Sale / See The Crap I Saw On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.