Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Candid Advice Is Needed Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Candid Advice Is Needed Please (410 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / Please Help With Your Candid Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Pleasant101: 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
I applied for a job advertised here as a sorter supervisor with konga online shopping (based on contract I guess)in Abuja and also with orange group nig LTD in onitsha, of which I got an interview invite scheduled on same day, please my people advice me on which to go for and which to forfeit, and any helpful information would be appreciated from those working with any of these organisation on same capacity.thanks as I await ur response.
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by youngsahito(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2022
Pleasant101:
I applied for a job advertised here as a sorter supervisor with konga online shopping (based on contract I guess)in Abuja and also with orange group nig LTD in onitsha, of which I got an interview invite scheduled on same day, please my people advice me on which to go for and which to forfeit, and any helpful information would be appreciated from those working with any of these organisation on same capacity.thanks as I await ur response.
wey ur chances of beta job
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Pleasant101: 4:00pm On May 21, 2022
youngsahito:
wey ur chances of beta job
Tanx for d response but u did only made me more inquisitive, I'll appreciate if u help me understand u more
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2022
Which state are you in?
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Pleasant101: 4:05pm On May 21, 2022
Cutehector:
Which state are you in?
Enugu state precisely.
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
Pleasant101:

Enugu state precisely.
then go for the one nearest to you please. Onitsha is closer.
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by tosbobby(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2022
Sorting job in Konga is not lucrative bro.
In Jumia I guess the pay is around N50k.
Relocation to Abuja will be a waste of time.
Go for the Onitsha job then you can still be sending out your CV for a better offer while you use that one to manage yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Sified(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2022
tosbobby:
Sorting job in Konga is not lucrative bro.
In Jumia I guess the pay is around N50k.
Relocation to Abuja will be a waste of time.
Go for the Onitsha job then you can still be sending out your CV for a better offer while you use that one to manage yourself.

Pleasant101 follow this advice. Also, having decided on going to the Onitsha own, you should try your luck and reply their mail asking for a reschedule for that Abuja own. Politely suggest a day/time that works best for you.

You have nothing to lose anyways
Re: A Candid Advice Is Needed Please by Stallionhorse: 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
Good luck gee!! Buy us beer when any of the jobs click

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Job / Vacancy : Video Editors And Graphics Designers Needed In Abuja / Front Desk Officer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.