Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe (46760 Views)

Profile Of Francis Nwifuru, Ebonyi Governor-Elect / Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by AntiMen: 5:29pm On May 21, 2022
SEGLIZ:

at the END of it all, all men shall be humbled.

Exactly.....
Nothing for this life at all..

The much man has to live is

70*365 days= 25,550 days...

But no!, Majority of them act like the alpha and omega of the Planet earth....

@ the end of it all, all men shall be humbled by death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by bluefilm: 5:31pm On May 21, 2022
Amongst his many deeds, either real or imagined, Arthur Nzeribe will also be remembered as the man who created the legal premises for lBB to nullify the June 12 election of 1993.

And since then, Nigeria has never recovered.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by edosignature(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2022
In today migeria, the Priests will never do this.

Rest In Peace.

*His care was taken over by Catholic priests who were involved in furthering his education.*
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Zeezenho: 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
Emekaonline:

The foolish and idiotic man that was used to scuttle June 12 and put us to where we are as a nation. May he continue to rot in hell

That's the only good recorded achievement of nzeribe, he averted the impending mass looting of our national treasures by the afonja duo of abiola the natural kleptomaniac and tinubu his then student turned a full blown mega kleptomaniac. The whole Nigerian own you one chief nzeribe adeu.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by timefarm(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Abiola himself was a notorious coup sponsor.
If in doubt, go home and ask ur elders
He has no good record.
No one said anything good about him before. No home, no outside.

That's the point.
No need to shift any goal post.

He was used to annul a free and fair election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Wettoid123: 5:36pm On May 21, 2022
he was really a great man oooooo death!
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Akabuking: 5:43pm On May 21, 2022
SARSCoV2:
White casket is the best

So beautiful

RIP
Go and enter inside, tell your loved ones you love white casket.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by ebufa: 5:45pm On May 21, 2022
Throwback:
Arms Dealer.

Nseribe brokered the sale of arms to the Nigerian army during the 1967/70 Biafran civil war.........the mumu lived in a suite in federal palace hotel while the same Nigerian army he sold weapons to devastated his own people! a thoroughly evil and treacherous Igbo man, where is Udele1 and oyigbo update....come and see your eventual end! the same money you are collecting will lead to your demise......you will die a lonely death and your funeral will be forlorn and sad! sabo work no dey pay!!

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Nigerialabalaba: 5:48pm On May 21, 2022
Haha...I remember d defunct Sentinel Assurance for Lewis st. Obalende grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Richy4(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
edosignature:

Rest In Peace.

*His care was taken over by Catholic priests who were involved in furthering his education.*

I guess that time Pentecostal and new generation churches were not much then... Many people were Catholic and Protestant churches...all tithes and offerings goes to these few churches...

With that, there will be enough funds for the priests to sponsor people and also for mission work... Again many were not interested in getting rich... Only for the call they were ordained for..

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Grandkay21(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
The are not telling us how he sold weapons to the Nigeria Army during the Civil war , Collected money from Ojukwu and fleed

During his time in Ghana , he is involved in illegal arm business and fraud. He even stand as a witness that dethroned his master Dr. Joseph Ankrah, before JJ Rawlings deported him to Nigeria

He is involved in selling arms in almost all of the Africa conflicts in the 90s
He teamed with Babangida to former the better Nigeria movement that is interested in Annul the June 12 election

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by VirileNelly2420: 6:05pm On May 21, 2022
Orpe7:
Verily Verily....

I almost thought u were calling me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by SocialJustice: 6:06pm On May 21, 2022
He was worth $5.5 billion indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Mrexcell(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
I remember this man while growing up he is a very controversial politician if not notorious.
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by paramakina202: 6:21pm On May 21, 2022
Nothing was said about his children.
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by ofuonyebi: 6:35pm On May 21, 2022
Is this not Arthur Nzeribe?
The man who had all the titles he wanted..
The man who enjoyed every bit of sweet life he desired like a honeycomb...

But this coffin you see, says it all
a lesson for all to learn!
Senator, governor, president, king, igwe, high chief etc, etc..
The last title and achievements is just 6-feet with a gift of beautiful coffin sometimes

Adieu! Ogbuagwu!

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by otipoju(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2022
Emekaonline:

The foolish and idiotic man that was used to scuttle June 12 and put us to where we are as a nation. May he continue to rot in hell

He is one of the destroyers of Nigeria . He can rest however he wants to

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by PENNYSWAP: 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
Emekaonline:

While his family will continue to enjoy his billions of dollars and me and you will be paying the price of his actions

Even in death he still wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Judolisco(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2022
orion7:
As rich as he was. 22 million naira? Hmmm

If I had this his money I will buy weapons. Amass troops and march on abuja. Before you know it I have announced a coup on tv,Lock down all the ports. Of course other people will want to challenge me. We will dance in the trenches !!!!!

But nzeribe was a house nigger. He will sell any black man like his ancestors did to the white. For a plate of food
og no allow dss trace u come huz o
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Mozegee: 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
God bless you bro,u made my day,i never knew there are sound mind like u.
ogbuefi677:
Traditional man,probably left an instruction that he be buried quickly.
B4 any yerobber person comes here to spew trash about June 12,know it that Abiola was 10 times more unscrupulous than Arthur Nzeribe.
Abiola sponsored both coups against Shagari and buhari.
Abiola gave approval for d coup against Shonekan cos he thought his friend Abacha will hand over to him.
Abiola is one of the pioneers of over inflated contracts and collecting contract money but not delivering,ITT.
If in doubt about these,go home and ask your elders

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by penceman(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Nzeribe did worse than todays politicians as we all pretend like we are here to count money like odogwu and davido. if you end up not realising the reason you appeared you be sorry and you go alone
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Femijohn198: 7:04pm On May 21, 2022
This man enjoyed Senate no be small
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Emma2Seconds: 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
If I may ask please what's the essence of human existence in this planet All kitikiti and katakata man starts running from day one All ends at the blinking of an eye �️.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by SunTzu123(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2022
edosignature:

Rest In Peace.

Wrong. Ask of Society of St. Vincent De Paul in every Catholic parish. Still doing the same thing today.
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by gracealonev: 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
Arthur Nzeribe,
Chief Convener
Association for Better Nigeria.
1992/93
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by PericomaNwankwo: 7:59pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=113042879][/quote]

Great man!!! We know you. RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by favour32(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2022
Association of Better Nigeria man nai make IBB annul June12,1993 won by MKO Abiola.
Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by wingmanIII: 8:17pm On May 21, 2022
gracealonev:
Arthur Nzeribe,
Chief Convener
Association for Better Nigeria.
1992/93

Abimbola Davies nko? A true omoluabi if there was ever one. Afonja and selective amnesia or are you an indomie pikin?

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Concience55: 8:22pm On May 21, 2022
NofiuFade:
Chief Wasiu Ayinde K1 the ultimate once qoute this man in one of his music back then, RIP' my condolence to the family

K1 De Ultimate sang the praise of Chief Innocent Nzeribe whose wife Kikelolmo is from Owo.

I don't think late Francis Arthur Nzeribe was much of a Socialite during his life time. I once read an interview conducted in his Suite at Niccon where the journalist asked why there were no musical instruments in his suite and he replied that at his age he prefers to "listen to his consience"

Rest in peace to him.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by NofiuFade(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
Concience55:

K1 De Ultimate sang the praise of Chief Innocent Nzeribe whose wife Kikelolmo is from Owo.

I don't think late Francis Arthur Nzeribe was much of a Socialite during his life time. I once read an interview conducted in his Suite at Niccon where the journalist asked why there were no musical instruments in his suite and he replied that at his age he prefers to "listen to his consience"

Rest in peace to him.
Oh! Thanks for the enlightenment anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by CzarChris(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2022
fergie001:

He died on May 08 due to an undisclosed ailment.

Video HERE
I'm still in shock, so Chief Arthur Nzeribe can die? This world sha.

Say what you will, but this man was a colossus.

"When the game is over, both the pawn and the king both get put in the same box."

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe by Ucloaded01: 12:30am On May 22, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Traditional man,probably left an instruction that he be buried quickly and we Igbos obey d last wishes of a dying man more than we obey d pope,lest they give u a knock on d head from the land of d spirit grin
B4 any yerobber person comes here to spew trash about June 12,know it that Abiola was 10 times more unscrupulous than Arthur Nzeribe.
Abiola sponsored both coups against Shagari and buhari.
Abiola gave approval for d coup against Shonekan cos he thought his friend Abacha will hand over to him.
Abiola is one of the pioneers of over inflated contracts and collecting contract money but not delivering,ITT.
If in doubt about these,go home and ask your elders

That means he was a thief. It runs in the blood till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.