Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. (1942 Views)

Why Many Genuinely Thought Catholic Church Massacre Was A Bomb Explosion: FIJ / Breaking ! Leaked Police Secret Memo Confirm Kano Attack Was Suicide Bomber -pic / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:44am On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2
I don't support terrorists

But there have been attempt to keep linking Christianity to Islam mess

For sure we know most people in the south east are Christian's by default, so when they say ipob it becomes taqiya to link their religion to their activities

We already know their activities is not in line with Christianity, and they don't do it for Christianity

So na the Christianity Dem wan take validate their normalization of Islamic violence I dey address so

You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a terrorist apologist. Boko haram kills people solely because of the religion while UGM killings though senseless isn't based on religion. Most of these UGM practice ATR so they shouldn't be referred to as Christians.
Re: DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. by 9japride(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2022
The thing I don't understand is that why is this thread scanty? Everyone are all assembled in South eastern threads. People just hide under certain topics to spread their propaganda and practice their extreme hatred towards the Igbos. They shout one Nigeria the most yet their actions does not portray any semblance of love and understanding. Smh.
Re: DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. by Xerxes2088: 7:37am On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't support terrorists

But there have been attempt to keep linking Christianity to Islam mess

For sure we know most people in the south east are Christian's by default, so when they say ipob it becomes taqiya to link their religion to their activities

We already know their activities is not in line with Christianity, and they don't do it for Christianity

So na the Christianity Dem wan take validate their normalization of Islamic violence I dey address so
òvhiàbá Ëgbe Áfuẹrẹ̀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. by Truthisunique2: 7:51am On May 22, 2022
Xerxes2088:

òvhiàbá Ëgbe Áfuẹrẹ̀
ise

Obulu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volunteers For Tinubu Support Groups Meet In Enugu / Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.