Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa (1934 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Obi supporters are so aggressive because their influencers have told them that the 2023 election is a matter of life & death. It's a do or die affair. This all or nothing mentality is what leads to aggression & violence. Peter Obi is not Jesus. Atiku, Tinubu are not Satan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1570540117475086336

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by izuch(m): 2:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by oyin44: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2022
If it is so they will be disappointed.... Sure

Uncontrollable hooligans..... cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by plaindealer: 2:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Are toxic, violent ESN and UGM terrorists not supposed to be aggressive?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Reno Omokri said the same thing about those unfortunate misguided children of hate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Pandev(m): 3:06am On Sep 16, 2022
I'll say it again that 95% of zombiedients are yeebos. I understand the angle they are coming from, they believe it is their turn to rule Nigeria. That's why a region that were busy burning down inec offices in their region, clamouring for secession now suddenly believe in one Nigeria. They think we've forgotten their atrocities again inec. No Igbo man will rule Nigeria anytime soon, they (unknown gunmen) have frustrated the peace of this nation just as much as north (Boko boys). The mess we are in right now is as a result of overambitious act of Zik.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Pandev:
I'll say it again that 95% of zombiedients are yeebos. I understand the angle they are coming from, they believe it is their turn to rule Nigeria. That's why a region that were busy burning down inec offices in their region, clamouring for secession now suddenly believe in one Nigeria. They think we've forgotten their atrocities again inec. No Igbo man will rule Nigeria anytime soon, they (unknown gunmen) have frustrated the peace of this nation just as much as north (Boko boys). The mess we are in right now is as a result of overambitious act of Zik.
election may not likely hold in that region because of Simon Ekpa mentality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by conductor250: 3:26am On Sep 16, 2022
This same stale line. We have heard o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:29am On Sep 16, 2022
conductor250:
This same stale line. We have heard o.
sufferness no dey tire you?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by conductor250: 3:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
sufferness no dey tire you?
Abi o. Let's simply vote Boko Haram terrorists to officially wipe you out since life don tire you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerians are generally too aggressive irrespective of who they support.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by BurialGround: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Pandev:
Ndimkpurummiri:
election may not likely hold in that region because of Simon Ekpa mentality

If you like wail till thy kingdom come, we know those that put Nigeria in this mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by APCnaPDP: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Very aggressive people and they learnt it from APC supporters. Good news is that both set of people will cry after 2023 elections . Sanity will be restored to Nigeria in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
BurialGround:

If you like wail till thy kingdom come, we know those that put Nigeria in this mess.
watin concern Biafrans with the Zoo?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Roger3D(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
I agree with him 100%. The major reason why I dislike Peter Obi is not because he's bad as a person or will necessarily be a bad president (which he will be anyway), but because of his toxic supporters. Jut pay a daily visit to Twitter and see what I mean. Thank God he's not going to win anyway

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by OsunOriginal: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyin44:
If it is so they will be disappointed.... Sure

Uncontrollable hooligans..... cheesy grin cheesy

Let's just wait till after the elections... It will be clear to anyone who has doubts in his mind that they are controllable. We will not only control them but they will also be subdued if they try to constitute a nuisance to society after losing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by oyin44: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Let's just wait till after the elections... It will be clear to anyone who has doubts in his mind that they are controllable. We will not only control them but they will also be subdued if they try to constitute a nuisance to society after losing.
correct Bros,

Na horse whip dey go use beat them comot
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by limeta(f): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where is the violence pls which violence
APC the killer party calling Obidients violent
Same people that we tell you Islam means peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by conductor250: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Roger3D:
I agree with him 100%. The major reason why I dislike Peter Obi is not because he's bad as a person or will necessarily be a bad president (which he will be anyway), but because of his toxic supporters. Jut pay a daily visit to Twitter and see what I mean. Thank God he's not going to win anyway
LMAO. How to spot a stupid urchin 101 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Roger3D(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
conductor250:

LMAO. How to spot a stupid urchin 101 cheesy
See what I mean? grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by conductor250: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Roger3D:
See what I mean?
Imagine APC terrorist talking about hostility. Coming from the biggest rascals in Nigeria cheesy

Imbeciles that should be locked up without food for using hatred and bitterness to remove a working government and replacing them with the worst illiterates in the history of leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by M4A1carbine: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cant these zombies upgrade??

Repeat..repeat...copy and paste Nonsense, from generation to generation.

To imagine that Nigeria has people that think like these Tinubu zombies is earth shattering.

Who no fear agbado zombie foolishness...no FIT DIE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Roger3D(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
conductor250:

Imagine APC terrorist talking about hostility. Coming from the biggest rascals in Nigeria cheesy

Imbeciles that should be locked up without food for using hatred and bitterness to remove a working government and replacing them with the worst illiterates in the history of leadership.
Uncouth Obidient our minds are made up to make sure Obi comes a distant 3rd in next year's presidential elections. You can foam at the mouth all you like

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by JewsAreSatanic: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Kingozymandias(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Watch this space everyone
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by conductor250: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Roger3D:
Uncouth Obidient our minds are made up to make sure Obi comes a distant 3rd in next year's presidential elections. You can foam at the mouth all you like
And what will happen? Tinubu will reward you with his cocaine business and you'll become trillionire? cheesy

Your pampers don full cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by tiger28: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is just toooooooo easy......

JUST hold the Presidential election on monday!

These Biafrans are toooo scared to come out on Mondays.......

Meanwhile, they are enjoying Monday freedom in SW WHILE Abusing Tinubu.

Yorubas are too nice.....my PPL would have finished them quickly!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by sandymikky: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://mobile.twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1570540117475086336
Aggressive but not violent unlike APC and Tinubu supporters who have turned violence into an art. Have we forgotten Oba Rilwanu Akiolu's speech? What about Remi Tinubu's not too long ago? Have we forgotten how APC urchins disrupted the PVC registration in Lagos because they feared Obi's supporters were there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by danijesus(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Roger3D:
who are the 'our'?mumu spirit!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Chizzyjforce: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
That jargon doesn't make sense to me, everyone knows that Obi supporters are natural, there's no influence from anywhere.

Whoever wrote that should get educated.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
sandymikky:

Aggressive but not violent unlike APC and Tinubu supporters who have turned violence into an art. Have we forgotten Oba Rilwanu Akiolu's speech? What about Remi Tinubu's not too long ago? Have we forgotten how APC urchins disrupted the PVC registration in Lagos because they feared Obi's supporters were there?
you just confirmed what Seun tweeted
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by David160(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads / Obidients In Diaspora Have Started Coming Back To Nigeria To Vote For Peter Obi / Wike Begging Traders In Ikoku Market For Forgiveness Over Saturday Election(Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.