Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures (382 Views)

Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 6:00pm On May 21, 2022
DIG Egbunike buried in Onitsha. Governor Soludo has said over the Death Of DIG Joseph Egbunike, that Ife Melu Anambra!

The death of DIG Joseph O. Egbunike Psc. Fcna is a huge loss to our dear Anambra State.

Today, I joined his family, friends and the good people of Onitsha to pay a deserving final respect to an illustrious Son whose life was of utmost impact to humanity.

Until his death Dr Egbunike was a Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of Police, Department of Force CID.

I pray God Almighty will grant his family and ndị Anambra the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. May his soul find eternal rest in the bosom of the Lord! Amen.

https://evideostv.com/dig-joseph-egbunike-buried-in-onitsha/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by wallstreetnews: 6:00pm On May 21, 2022
wallstreetnews:
DIG Egbunike buried in Onitsha. Governor Soludo has said over the Death Of DIG Joseph Egbunike, that Ife Melu Anambra!

The death of DIG Joseph O. Egbunike Psc. Fcna is a huge loss to our dear Anambra State.

Today, I joined his family, friends and the good people of Onitsha to pay a deserving final respect to an illustrious Son whose life was of utmost impact to humanity.

Until his death Dr Egbunike was a Deputy Inspector General (DIG) of Police, Department of Force CID.

I pray God Almighty will grant his family and ndị Anambra the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. May his soul find eternal rest in the bosom of the Lord! Amen.

https://evideostv.com/dig-joseph-egbunike-buried-in-onitsha/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by overdrive(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2022
RIP sir.
Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 6:06pm On May 21, 2022
Fare thee well !

Onitsha Ado Na idu !

Onitsha Amaka !

Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by TundeDes: 6:07pm On May 21, 2022
I still don't want to believe his death is a mystery.

I was expecting the clause of his death would be made public
Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by Aonkuuse(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by kettykings: 6:22pm On May 21, 2022
Soludo is really stressed,God help him
Re: DIG Joseph Egbunike Buried In Onitsha: Pictures by bennybuhari: 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
The officer investigating Haba Kyari...rip

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Surrenders To Criticism, Condemns Killings In The South East / What Actually Interrupts Power Supply In Nigeria? / 2023: The Formation The North Will Play.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.