Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill (9063 Views)

Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Why Buhari Has Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill Thrice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill by Miracle2020: 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Sorry for d fools that still believe in diz government
you can rather believe ipob terrorists that are killing the same people they said they are here to protect? One mumu chinedu was the person that brought up the fake news.
Re: Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill by Asswipemod: 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/21/buhari-yet-to-sign-electoral-act-amendment-bill-presidency/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653154930

All I know is that whatever this old devil is planning will fail right in his face before he dies like a snake. Fulanis go hear am for the heinous crimes they committed in his administration.
Re: Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill by 1879abac: 1:20am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

Buhari is just a wicked terrorist lol... Mr I am for nobody and i am for everybody

So Governors and Political appointees won't vote as delegates

He still made them resign as political appointees

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill by Basic123: 6:12am On May 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Honourable Chinedu don go do amebo wey dem no ask am.

I’d advise Buhari not to sign the amended bill so that the National Assembly Members will taste the pie they served the appointees of the executive arm of government.

Haphazard human beings couldn’t get a simple Electoral Law meticulously done.

That’s how they approved Chinese Loan where Nigeria waved its sovereignty because they can’t read.

And Ahmed Lawan has the guts to aspire for presidency…

Ndi Ala!
..what of amaechi that applied for the loan or Osibanjo that heads the economic council?

It amazes me how people suddenly started excepting Amaechi and Osinbajo from the failure of this government.....even descends to blaming private citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Final Result / ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" / Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.