Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) (1959 Views)

Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by AfricanColumbus: 6:57pm On May 21, 2022
Indigenes of Olieogo Umuseti community have been left in shock after armed individuals suspected to be unknown gunmen stormed the community with sporadic gunshots in Delta state.

Translation:
Man: Hello sir, what's your name?

Elder: My names are Sunday Igi, Pastor Sunday Igi.

Man: An indigene of Umusiti?

Elder: Yes, an indigene of Umusiti.

Man: What happened just now?

Elder: I was here seated with my kids **** when some youths dressed in black entered and started to harass us. I asked them what my offence was but they went on ransacking the place...have a look up there. I continued to ask what the problem was. It's quite incredible. Come and see where ****, there is the spot they shot at. If they were thieves I can't tell

Video
https://pic.twitter.com/R4OX4dAU67

Sources:
https://pic.twitter.com/R4OX4dAU67

https://www.facebook.com/GistInNdokwaNation/videos/1013166682640320/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/108723134595434/posts/405271004940644/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala

Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
Unknown gunmen evil agenda will come to an end soon
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59pm On May 21, 2022
Wow Nigeria is a failed state.. Nigerians are done for.. terrorism is taking over Nigeria.. smiley
The citizens are busy whining online blaming whites for their misfortune..they are never real with themself..they don't take any step..they rather believe in an imaginary creature called God and pray to him all day when it's very sure that's he's dead...

Is this how the sh**t hole called Nigeria is gonna go into extinct.. wonderful.. undecided
You can keep wasting your time while your land is on fire..ooh Lord God save your children just as you saved Deborah..*pukes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by id911(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
Are you sure they are not the Unknown Food Men we've been hearing about
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by AfricanColumbus: 7:06pm On May 21, 2022
Reserved.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Akonamasi: 7:15pm On May 21, 2022
Ikamanishere they av come o cheesy
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:39pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow Nigeria is a failed state.. Nigerians are done for.. terrorism is taking over Nigeria.. smiley
The citizens are busy whining online blaming whites for their misfortune..they are never real with themself..they don't take any step..they rather believe in an imaginary creature called God and pray to him all day when it's very sure that's he's dead...

Is this how the sh**t hole called Nigeria is gonna go into extinct.. wonderful.. undecided
You can keep wasting your time while your land is on fire..ooh Lord God save your children just as you saved Deborah..*pukes*
What case do you have against God, the creator of the universe including you? For human sake, God is not the cause of our problems, including insecurity. He is simply allowing satan rules and the resulting consequences. All these happenings does not go unnoticed by Him. He is most powerful and can undeu every damn thing happening, but simply waiting for his appointed time. Brase up for more worsening Security, polital, economic and social situations. These things must happen.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On May 21, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

What case do you have against God, the creator of the universe including you? For human sake, God is not the cause of our problems, including insecurity. He is simply allowing satan rules and the resulting consequences. All these happenings does not go unnoticed by Him. He is most powerful and can undeu every damn thing happening, but simply waiting for his appointed time. Brase up for more worsening Security, polital, economic and social situations. These things must happen.
Then your God is weak..did you read what you just wrote?
He is simply allowing Satan when he promised his children to always protect them..you and your God are clowns and confuses..you need to start thinking for yourself cos you are confused..
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 7:54pm On May 21, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

Ignore fools, nothing you say will get through their thick skulls. Allow life teach them a lesson.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 8:08pm On May 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Ignore fools, nothing you say will get through their thick skulls. Allow life teach them a lesson.

Weak
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:10pm On May 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Life is teaching us all a lesson but I won't attach it to some imaginary god who doesn't exist.. grin
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Ikamanishere(f): 8:13pm On May 21, 2022
Akonamasi:
Ikamanishere they av come o cheesy

Hand go soon touch them, Ukwuani people secure your territory,We Ikas are waiting......

The youths are ready....
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Isokiscool(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
Hahahahah.Ibo people and lie are 5/6 but las las Ibos and all IPOB miscreants go get sense
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by AfricanColumbus: 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
More pictures and source added to opening post.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Ijoh(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2022
Ijaw Republic the home of all Ijaws.

May God bless our Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Ijoh(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw Republic the home of all Ijaws.

May God bless our Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Landmack: 9:12pm On May 21, 2022
Cultists arm of Ipob unleashing mayhem in the south

1 Like

Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Akonamasi: 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Ikamanishere:

Hand go soon touch them, Ukwuani people secure your territory,We Ikas are waiting......

The youths are ready....

If you use eye see those boys you will piss on your body. But I support you o I dey your back cheesy
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Ikamanishere(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2022
Akonamasi:

If you use eye see those boys you will piss on your body. But I support you o I dey your back cheesy

Okay bros,nothing special na just charms and guns.

Even you,I can take to a place where you you will be fortified and give you gun and people go still fear you...
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by AfricanColumbus: 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
More videos coming.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:05pm On May 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
his case seems hopeless though. But there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 11:29pm On May 22, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
his case seems hopeless though. But there is nothing God cannot do.
cheesy We're saying same thing in different ways.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2022
Wow, I can really hear and understand the man even with getting only with central igbo

1 Like

Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by basilo101: 11:42pm On May 22, 2022
Ikamanishere:

The youths are ready....

That was how Anambra was threatening to deal with the "Abakaliki miscreants" till that state is overrun. Continue inviting trouble

1 Like

Re: Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) by Ikamanishere(f): 5:30am On May 23, 2022
basilo101:

That was how Anambra was threatening to deal with the "Abakaliki miscreants" till that state is overrun. Continue inviting trouble

Basilo nwansukka let's watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Staff Suspended For Campaigning For Tinubu In The North / BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh / Ghana Will Regret Cancellin Zeros....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.