Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh (1957 Views)

Orji Kalu: How Mandela Made Obasanjo Drop His 3rd Term Bid / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by propynich123: 3:15am On Jun 29, 2022
BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV5Wn3Dhg7g

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

Picking Atiku as VP, a mistake, Obasanjo says; mentions other ‘mistake’
"One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president."

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has described the choice of Atiku Abubakar as his vice as a mistake.

Mr Obasanjo spoke in Abeokuta on Saturday to students from selected secondary schools who participated in the final of the National Exhibition and Awards, organised by Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE).

The former president and Mr Abubakar were in office between 1999 and 2007.

Mr Obasanjo said he had made several “genuine mistakes” in his life but God helped him overcome them.

“One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president,” said the former president. “But because it was a genuine mistake, God saved me.”

Mr Obasanjo said another mistake he made was not leaving the country when he was told about the plans of the late military dictator, Sani Abacha, to arrest him.

“The second one was when Abacha wanted to arrest me. Abacha wanted to arrest me and I was told by the American ambassador that, they will arrest me and that America has asked that I should be given an asylum but, I said no. It could have been a mistake because I could have lost my life.

“I will say there are many things that could have been a mistake but God saved me from them all.”

“Another thing inhibiting youth from running is the amount of money involved in going into politics. I hope that things should not continue like this,” he said.

“I was 39 years old when I became the military head of state. 20 later, I came back as civilian president, but those there now do not want to allow the youths. If things continue like this, I do not know how you can come in.”

1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Timialaye: 3:18am On Jun 29, 2022
Comrade easy
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by eleko1: 3:19am On Jun 29, 2022
sad winning online. While the Cameroonian and Tinubu are offline campaign, our own Obi and his fellow supporters are busy disturbing our peace with Obi POS pic,Obi show us ur pic and collect poverty is good bag,Obi on pure water nylon,Obi on keke,biscuits nylon pictures .
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Biafranodogwu55: 4:06am On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
sad winning online. While the Cameroonian and Tinubu are offline campaign, our own Obi and his fellow supporters are busy disturbing our peace with Obi POS pic,Obi show us ur pic and collect poverty is good bag,Obi on pure water nylon,Obi on keke,biscuits nylon pictures .
U never sleep na wetin dey worry u

Go and sleep abeg

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by FamTomx2(m): 4:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Baba has seen it all, let them that have ears hears, Atiku is a fraudulent presidential candidate, No one knows him better than OBJ....Say No to PDP.

PO all the way!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:41am On Jun 29, 2022
You don't even know the difference between lose and loose. grin grin grin

If you Obi supporters are ready, let's organise betting please.

If the 2023 Presidential election is conducted 1 million times, Peter Obi can't win once.
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Majesty2(m): 4:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Obidient can only win on fb and twitter, you cretins following the useless bastard should know that a goat has better chance than the flat headed nyamiri idiot called piter pandora obituary, he can only rule the his fellow beerfraudians, the flat headed carnivorous animal will never be president of this country, even gan yeebow will never rule this country, who wan die should go and die....... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Blaqroman0000: 4:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Majesty2:
Obidient can only win on fb and twitter, you cretins following the useless bastard should know that a goat has better chance than the flat headed nyamiri idiot called piter pandora obituary, he can only rule the his fellow beerfraudians, the flat headed carnivorous animal will never be president of this country, even gan yeebow will never rule this country, who wan die should go and die....... On Tinubu's mandate i stand
for your sense to advance be like from onitcha to saga u by leg.. You really have a long way to go before that poverty leaves u

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Majesty2(m): 5:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
for your sense to advance be like from onitcha to saga u by leg.. You really have a long way to go before that poverty leaves u
you and your father can be in poverty but don't think say everybody go be like you and your father
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by relaxandsmile: 5:10am On Jun 29, 2022
In 1999 Obasanjo had no choice because him and Atiku were chosen by the powers that be at the time . Atiku helped him win in 2003 as he was said to kneel down for Atiku to support his second term bid because Atiku had the Northern politicians in his pocket at the time.
It was Obasanjo who betrayed Atiku as he was scheming for a third term instead of supporting Atiku to succeed him. He later foisted a sick Yara'adu on the Nation- a move only him knew why(Although the late Yara'adu later turned to perform well within the time his health allowed him).
He is still angry because Atiku thwarted his third term agenda.
Obasanjo no doubt performed well in certain areas especially on security, economy and the mobile network he allowed at the time,but it is time he let the hatred for Atiku rest.
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by shortIGBOman: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Igbo can never rule this Country.

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by daddytime(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2022
propynich123:
BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV5Wn3Dhg7g

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

Picking Atiku as VP, a mistake, Obasanjo says; mentions other ‘mistake’
"One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president."

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has described the choice of Atiku Abubakar as his vice as a mistake.

Mr Obasanjo spoke in Abeokuta on Saturday to students from selected secondary schools who participated in the final of the National Exhibition and Awards, organised by Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE).

The former president and Mr Abubakar were in office between 1999 and 2007.

Mr Obasanjo said he had made several “genuine mistakes” in his life but God helped him overcome them.

“One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president,” said the former president. “But because it was a genuine mistake, God saved me.”

Mr Obasanjo said another mistake he made was not leaving the country when he was told about the plans of the late military dictator, Sani Abacha, to arrest him.

“The second one was when Abacha wanted to arrest me. Abacha wanted to arrest me and I was told by the American ambassador that, they will arrest me and that America has asked that I should be given an asylum but, I said no. It could have been a mistake because I could have lost my life.

“I will say there are many things that could have been a mistake but God saved me from them all.”

“Another thing inhibiting youth from running is the amount of money involved in going into politics. I hope that things should not continue like this,” he said.

“I was 39 years old when I became the military head of state. 20 later, I came back as civilian president, but those there now do not want to allow the youths. If things continue like this, I do not know how you can come in.”

The same way he dropped the bombshell that helped usher in the present disaster.

Una no dey ever learn for Nigeria.

No hopes for this country I'm afraid to admit.
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Authoreety: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Majesty2:

E go shock Una...

No be only mandate, na manhood!
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by holluwizzy: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2022
What I know is that get ur PVC

Forget about permutations.

PVC ni o Kan, sorry I mean POS ni o Kan.
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Today is my birthday...

LLNP to me....

All insults and the brouhaha....No be me and una today oo

I come in peace
Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Smithkafors(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2022
Nice one....

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2022
I hope peter obi campaign team is not seduced by this social media propaganda .hmmm..be careful..take advantage but don't rely on it..it's all smoke

Re: BREAKING!! Peter Obi Is Winning, Atiku May Loose As Obasanjo Drop Another Bombsh by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022

(1)

I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi / Video: Mr. Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call On Gov. Soludo / APC Recruiting People For Their Million March For Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.