Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... (499 Views)

2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Solanaa: 8:31pm On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi, One of the best presidential candidate that Nigeria will ever have.

He is Well educated, civilized and experienced in that aspect but It’s sad or should I say heartbreaking that Nigeria doesn’t really work that way.

Back to our Title, Peter Obi will only win this election if and only if Tinubu doesn’t win his primary election for APC.

If Tinubu wins the primaries (Which is painfully obvious) then just forget it!

Nigeria is doomed for another 8 years.
WHY? Because this man will do anything, I mean anything within his power to get to that position! Even if it means sacrificing 3% of Nigerias population. He is ready to pull that stunt.

They don’t care about you! Just for their selfish gains.

A Dollar might equal 5000 naira or even more by the time he’s done with Nigeria.

He who has ears! Let him hear!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Dididrumz(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2022
I'll vote for Peter Obi a million and one times.

I know that the current Nigerian political space doesn't favor him at the moment, but He still has my vote whether He is going to Win or Loose

Good thing I have my PVC.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by pricklewane: 8:50pm On May 21, 2022
Many of you Igbos are born foolish I swear. Imagine saying someone that turn Lagos state to the the 4 largest economy in Africa ahead of many countries will allow dollar go down 5000 to a dollar yet the Pandora Criminal you are promoting his state is not among the top 10 Economy in Nigeria talk more of Africa. This is aside his Pandora escapade n 250 million naira cash he was caught red-handed with in Lagos O

Solanaa:

He is Well educated, civilized and experienced in that aspect but It’s sad or should I say heartbreaking that Nigeria doesn’t really work that way.

Back to our Title, Peter Obi will only win this election if and only if Tinubu doesn’t win his primary election for APC.

WHY? Because this man will do anything, I mean anything within his power to get to that position! Even if it means sacrificing 3% of Nigerias population. He is ready to pull that stunt.

A Dollar might equal 5000 naira or even more by the time he’s done with Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 21, 2022
We are expecting Tinubu to win APC primary vote and Peter obi to win PDP lets check something

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Solanaa: 10:22pm On May 25, 2022
I knew it, I said it....

These politicians will do anything even if it means to sacrifice hundreds of humans just to get to that position.

Now Our able Peter Obi has stepped down, who knows what they threatened him with cry
Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Edisa(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Solanaa, gone through your diary. Abeg, help us with update na so our story can change like urs.
Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Solanaa: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Edisa:
Solanaa, gone through your diary. Abeg, help us with update na so our story can change like urs.

Do you understand how crypto works? If no then learn it first before we begin
Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Edisa(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Solanaa:

Do you understand how crypto works? If no then learn it first before we begin
Yeah
Re: Peter Obi Will Only Win If...... by Gentlerespect76: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Solanaa:

You are a wise man bro.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Day: Airport Built By Buhari Govt And APC / Jonathan: Time For Buhari To Prove Them Wrong / Gov Soludo Meets With Anambra Muslim Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.