Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal (201 Views)

Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East / Soludo Seeks MAN, OPS Partnership To Industrialise Anambra(photos) / We’ll Rebuild, Unite Nigeria - Tambuwal Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Blogsphere: 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
I’ll partner Ndigbo to industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal

A presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party and Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, on Saturday, said if elected President in the 2023 general election, his administration would partner with the Ndigbo to industrialise Nigeria.
Tambuwal said the partnership would focus more on skill acquisition programmes to engage Nigerians, especially, the youths, irrespective of tribe, ethnic and religious placement to douse the agitations and other criminal activities across the country.
The Sokoto governor stated this when he addressed the Anambra PDP delegates at the national convention in Awka, Anambra State.
He noted that the major cause of the agitations such as Boko Haram, banditry, gunmen, and other security threats befalling the country was a result of idleness on the side of the youths and the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government’s failure to engage them on meaningful ventures

He said, “If I am elected as President, I will exhibit what I am currently doing in Sokoto State as governor. In my state today, the government under my watch pays school fees for indigenes and non-indigenes in all the public schools from primary to secondary school in the state and that is the policy I will maintain in the education sector if I am elected.”
Tambuwal said that among those vying for the highest office in the land, he was about the most qualified having been a lawyer and speaker of the House of Representatives who handled matters at federal level and governor of a state, adding that such qualifications were not common among other aspirants.
“I also have the competence, capacity, character, and the right temperament to handle national issues. The issues in Nigeria require somebody who is calm and has a large network of friends across the nation

“I am a pan-Nigerian. I know the challenges of Anambra State, so I can represent you well-heeled,” he added.

He challenged Nigerians to aspire to have a modern President, the person of himself, who can do the job and not President of 1984, stressing that the difference between the PDP government and the APC was the ability to deliver the dividends of democracy to the people, in which the PDP governors had been doing.

“As delegates, we must be very conscious of the candidate we will choose because our action will have a direct consequence on the lives of those alive and those yet unborn. It’s a very sacred responsibility which we must emphasise with every sense of patriotism, commitment and sincerity.

Over 1000 PDP supporters in the state welcomed him to Anambra State.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Crowwejihadist: 8:55pm On May 21, 2022
Not gonna lie Igbos is surely the best tribe to industrialize this nation.
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by DamianX: 9:00pm On May 21, 2022
He knows where the industrialists and moguls are.
Igbos the greatest tribe in Nigeria.
I'm sure all Igbo men are proud to be Igbo.
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by nzeobi(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2022
If igbos handles the economy of this nation, the economy Will flourish like under obj and gej unlike the woman who is the minister for loans and debts
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Parachoko: 9:04pm On May 21, 2022
All this campaign strategy no go work again.
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Aonkuuse(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2022
These politicians
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Righthussle: 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
Liar musa
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by shigishege: 9:18pm On May 21, 2022
Lori Iro
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Kalashnikov49: 9:33pm On May 21, 2022
He didnt say he would partner Afonja because as "useless slaves" the caliphate knows they are only useful idiats.

We dont need Almajiri industrialization of terrorist and head slamming pedophiles!!...Send the industrialization to the SW so that they can atleast "break" their Fast without the Caliphate!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by blowjob: 9:59pm On May 21, 2022
ABOKI WAN PARTNER.... grin
Re: I’ll Partner Ndigbo To Industrialise Nigeria – Tambuwal by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2022
All of una just dey use Igbos dey chase clout...

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Visited Jigawa, Delta And Edo States On Saturday / Letter To Governor Abubakar Sani On The Illegalities Happening Within The Party / HOW A NIGERIA MAN WAS TREATED AFTER HE WAS CAUGHT STEALING IN GHANA (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.