Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan (12522 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by duro4chang(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2022
FirstSon01:
Both the Ayade and Lawan are inconsequential politicians.
Them dey do totomeleto.
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On May 21, 2022
cool allow ur family,village pipu/friends to enjoy that FREE 10k in 20 mins.
Andytyx:
Ok

MAKE N10, 000 IN 20MINUTES

Today I want to feed you with information that you have been missing concerning how to make 10k and above in 20 minutes using PIGGYVEST Refer and Earn Program. Eh! Eh! Don't leave yet.

Those of you that have registered with them before will say; it's just 1k per referral na. But I tell you, keep your doubt aside because a lot of people are already smiling to the bank even as I am typing this article.

Don't rush yet to download piggyvest because you will not know how to activate your 10k unless I teach you how to.

Why I my sharing these? It is because when you get your 10k, I will also get mine instantly. And you can only get your 10k using my referral link, that is the reason I said earlier that you should not rush to Google play store and download yet.

Use the below Link and kick start immediately.

use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7fb421ebe40222.

Whatsapp or call for more info 07026656641
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Mummyfour(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2022
HelipsTech:
This Ayade guy, he self no da go visit delegates?

Which one be he own sef
He already knows that no delegate will open their gates for him to even pass through.
As per wetin na?.

He is okay just being a towncrier for the other politicians like him that will not smell the presidential seat
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by tbbt13: 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Adedayorr(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2022
Any attempt by PDP and APC to give their Presidential ticket to a Northerner after President Buhari 8 years in office will be resisted.

Buhari should hand over power to the South the way Goodluck Jonathan handed over power to Buhari, otherwise Nigeria will become history.

Buhari has ruled Nigeria for 8 years without any disturbances, why should the North disturb the South, the North will surely get what they are looking for.

As far as I'm concerned, the North has nothing to do with 2023 presidential election, because they have had their own turn.

Should war happen in Nigeria after or before elections, everybody should hold Buhari responsible.

What is happening in Ukraine will be a child's play compare to what will happen in nigeria.......
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by sogodihno: 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
We South West delegates will support Lawan at the primaries...

On your mandate we shall all stand

All your life is fixated on Southwest and Tinubu, you will cry your eyes out in a week's time. 5%
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Sonoyom(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Ayade is the most confused human on earth right now
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by famology(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
The Mumu Senate president is allowing the bitter Uzor kalu to deceive him. Lol......

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by duncan511: 10:28pm On May 21, 2022
As a Senate President what stop you from opening the door for the youth to progress Must you become the President first before you open the door, Politicians are wicked so you people shut the door against the youth abi

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Didi2d(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Jestin:
Only Peter Obi or Osibanjo has the vision to take Nigeria to the next level.

How you take know?
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by ogbuefi677(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He ain't gonna win

As a real niggar
I want to experience a president from the South East
You is on the good weed now.
Your current supplier is da mehn!
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Venekconsultt: 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
this is one of the aspirant upon which I still get to ask myself what prompted his aspirations talkmore of hoping to win
Sha let me end here
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Panda7(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2022
Senate president inoh.
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Billygee2u: 1:16am On May 22, 2022
Jestin:
Only Peter Obi or Osibanjo has the vision to take Nigeria to the next level.
Count Osinbajo out
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by 1879a: 1:22am On May 22, 2022
post=113050792:

Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Agugbadin: 4:07am On May 22, 2022
Lawan that does not know or visit anywhere in the south. Ayade is a traitor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Nobody: 4:31am On May 22, 2022
...if you get the party’s ticket.

EOD!
Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Verbtips(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Support Your Presidential Ambition If You Win - Ayade Tells Lawan by Nobody: 8:28am On May 22, 2022
This fat fvck should goan rest abeg undecided after destroying Nigeria's economy with this senseless approval of loans he's talking about experience.

Ògun burst that your big belle Ahmed lawan undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj Seen Writing NOUN exam! / Governor Shettima Gives Sallah Rams To Female Traders (Photos) / David Hundeyin Wins The People Journalism Prize For Africa Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.