Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition (23552 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by kahal29: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gov Ortom Finally Breaks The Table On PDP Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpkS5T1iRo

Benue Governor Samuel Ortom has told the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, to go to hell as he will not support his aspiration owing to continuous killings of Benue people.

Ortom stated this on Sunday night when he hosted the party’s G-5 Governors comprising Nyesom Wike (Rivers); Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia); Seyi Makinde (Oyo) and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu) in Government House, Makurdi.

The Governor, who lamented the killing of 18 people in his LG last week, said: “To hell with Atiku and anyone supporting him. They should go and tell him. You want me to be a slave for a Fulani. It’s better I die. Anybody supporting Atiku is an enemy of Benue.

“My people are being killed and you want me to be quiet. My tenure ends in May and you can do whatever you want if you think you have the powers. I have written my will. When I gave it to my wife, she cried all night. If I die at 62, many of my mates have gone a long time ago and If I die today, I’m a fulfilled person but let it be recorded that I died resisting the invasion and killing of my people.

“I will never support a Fulani man to become president. If there is another person who is ready to work with me and ensure the security of my people, I will work with him.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ortom-to-atiku-i-wont-support-your-presidential-bid/

155 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by kahal29: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2022

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Llight101(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
The Defender has spoken.

If you like send 10,000 envoys but nothing will Change. With the body language and effrontery of A.A any Middlebelt person that will vote PDP is Sick and a curse to his/her generation.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ALTERNATEID: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ortom is Obidient, he made it clear so many times

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Omo Ortom dey para o.

This G5 governors are truly ready to deal with Atiku and it seems they are not backing out at all.

Well our own delight is in the disunity in PDP. They should continue to remain confused until Election Day.

SHINJA:

I wonder how some people do reason,they should abandoned atiku and vote for a man that choose a Muslim as a VP..

Some of Una wey be Yoruba muslims no get head walahi..

Yoruba muslims are the biggest betrayals of the South. .

Is better we vote for atiku than to vote for that mushroom terrorist call tinubu .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

—Shey na Yoruba Muslim murder millions of Biaflans?

—Na Yoruba Muslim massacre thousand of Iyanmili in the North?

—Na Yoruba Muslim send Python dance to kill your people in alaibo?

—Na because of Yoruba Muslim the albino Kanu created ESN against to battle the marauders against your people?

—Na Yoruba Muslim dey kidnap your people for sad East dey collect ransom?

—Na Yoruba Muslim keep Kanu the albino for detention?

—Na Yoruba Muslim seize Igbo people property for Rivers?

By the way, which agreement did your ancestors did with the Yoruba Muslims that warrant the word betrayal you’re using? When did we betray your forefather who were in the deep bush when we’ve developed as humans in Yorubaland?

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Kohan93(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by fredoooooo: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Automatic liar and salary grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by flexxyworld(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
you guys need to come clean on where you stand, enough of this back and forth. 1man already four remaining of the G-5

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Temmylee01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
On a normal, ortom eyes don see as a governor chaiii. That man don chee chon tin.

Anyways make unah patronize me for your logo design, letter heading, banner, e-flyer or handbills, brochures etc. Check my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Urheadmaster(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo Ortom dey para o.

He has to.

Atikulooter is not saleable in Nigeria tongue

16 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Get OBIDIENT Nigerians for your future.
Naira is exchanging 1000 to dollar already.

To jakpa no even possible again.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Kingpele(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hahaha Hahaha every right thinking Nigeria should reject Atiku, only crooks, thieves and agbores will vote Atiku and the Friel BAT ,how will u in good conscience vote characters who owed their billions on account of been politicians without a verifiable source of business that could generate such money ..why are we this simple minded in this country nawaoh

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by SHINJA: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Very strong words from the governor. I’m not an Atiku supporter but I think there is a need to tune down some of these rhetorics so as not to overheat the polity. All hands should be on deck to fashion out a lasting solution to the security problems confronting us and not politicize it.

Btw, Gov Ortom and other turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.

I wonder how some people do reason,they should abandoned atiku and vote for a man that choose a Muslim as a VP..

Some of Una wey be Yoruba muslims no get head walahi..

Yoruba muslims are the biggest betrayals of the South. .

Is better we vote for atiku than to vote for that mushroom terrorist call tinubu .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by MrRichmond: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Btw, Gov Ortom and other [b]turncoat PDP governors should waste no further time in declaring full support for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. [/b]He is the only nationalist in the race who will carry everybody along in ensuring national peace and security. He will stabilize the polity, settle all primordial disagreement, revive the economy and set the country on the path of shared prosperity. He’s the best bet for Nigeria at the moment.

grin grin grin
Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by abobote: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
I'm not an Atiku supporter, but holding Atiku responsible for Fulani killing, when he is not in power, seems to me like calling a dog a bad name, just to kill it.
We are waiting to hear who you will be supporting, coz supporting is a continuation of the Fulani agenda

15 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by gassbee: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
See as wike dey use ortom head dey play table tennis

8 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Bro the polity has been overheated already. It seems everyone blood dey hot for this election.

Ortom is very right in calling out the people that are responsible for his people death but I’m pretty sure that him roping Atiku into it is also political. If everything is rosy between them, he wouldn’t mind supporting another Fulani Atiku and the only people losing in this are Benue people.

If I am Atiku, I won’t engage the G-5 governors again, I will just make sure I deploy enough arsenal in their respective states and spoil everything from within. Their own comrades will be used against them in their states.

The G-5 governors have something up their sleeve. They already made up their mind on Atiku and no going back. Let’s just see what their next line of action will be. Fayose already spoke yesterday about Atiku making the last move or else make he say “O ti lor”.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ATLIEN2027: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
This clown has started again.
Well we are all for Bola Hamed Tinubu. You better join the moving train. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary has bo chance of winning.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Tinubupikin122: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Benue for Tinubu �

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Mindlog: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Reno and Dino should reply Ortom. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by JAMO84: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Atiku with his leaky mouth

59 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by ucheheart(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
It is the turn of the south and Peter Obi is the man. Nothing more nothing less, Case closed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Laple0541(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
With Peter Ekuke Obi crying on live TV yesterday like a local dog and some PDP governors distancing themselves from Atiku, all indices seem pointing to thesame direction signifying come May 2023, BAT will be sworn as the President of the Fed Republic of Nigeria. Obviously the country will experience what true development is in the hand of this gifted administrator.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Laple0541(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu is getting closer and closer everyday.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Ireportlive: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
cool

.Ortomatic

This Ortom just lucky, he always has an excuse for his poor performance and re election

Buhari and Fulani got him re-election, Atiku and PDP G5 would get him into Senate

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by JORDAN202: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
2023 : .... WIKE GROUP NEEDS TO TREAD WITH CAUTION AS PDP MAY WIPE THEM OUT

At any time b4 the elections, a Party can inform INEC that a particular candidate no longer represents that party
INEC will have no choice than to disqualify those candidates.

This is because, in line with the requirements of the ELECTORAL ACT, all elective positions can only be presented to INEC by a political party.
It is only the NEC of any party that would decide who can represent them or not.

In the case of the 5-Govs, all the PDP needs to tell INEC is that the 5-Govs have all been expelled from the PDP.
These 5-Govs would be dead politically in 2023 because it will be too late for them to pick another party' ticket.

Even if the WIKE GROUP moves to the LP, APC, SDP, or any others, they will not get any political offices to contest for in 2023.

Moreover, many members of their new parties will not embrace them because they will be thinking that the WIKE GROUP are 5th columnist who will do to them what they did to the PDP.

The WIKE GROUP should re-think their approach for 2023 and should not fall into the childish trap that could see them HUMILIATED.
WIKE GROUP has put on a great fight, but they cannot win, as time to switch parties for 2023 is far too late now.

They should THANK ME LATER !!!

6 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by Hisxellency: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pdp never saw this coming

Obi made an informed decision at the right time and left them, By God's Grace, Obi will rule this country

8 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by zubby4567(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
I like the boldness

8 Likes

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by slivertongue: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
“I will never support a Fulani man to become president. If there is another person who is ready to work with me and ensure the security of my people, I will work with him.”

More trouble poop

Atiku sit up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by jkpbestseries: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Smile

1 Like

Re: Ortom To Atiku: I Won't Support Your Presidential Ambition by benitwater(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Failure self dey talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Lawal Daura Released From Custody, Passport Seized / Boko Haram Lived In My Home For 8 Months When PDP Was In Power -buba Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.