Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (101408 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Kingsley10000: 11:04am On May 22, 2022
Ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by lolu2019: 11:18am On May 22, 2022
I feel like blocking all my Igbo friends.but my Igbo friends are good guys.And KANU is having fun in abuja.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Germi9: 11:23am On May 22, 2022
Death is just the beginning
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by pachigo001(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2022
jackcanfield:
angry The day the South Easterns go vex go on rampage ... the Otokoto saga is still fresh in memory ... they no dey tell person....attacking innocent people ....don't think you are making them afraid, they just merely tolerating you ...but once they vex there is no turning back.
face your skull mining region and leave us alone
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Light78: 11:32am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can never escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderers. Show your face here now

Unknown gunmen and not IPOB. That s one thing we fail to understand.

The question is who are the unknown gunmen?

Who are their sponsors?

What is their aim?

Why does such a thing happen during the election period?

Who are their targets?

What is their mode of killing?

Who supports them with arms?

A top and big politician should be their sponsors.

We should start thinking about those questions and not just blame a particular tribe or people.

The police, army, navy, and airforce should know who the unknown gunmen are.

Hausas will hardly kill one of their own

Yourubas will hardly kill one of their own

Igbos will hardly kill one of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:36am On May 22, 2022
ceejayluv:

MNK preached and encouraged The same killings in the same Way it's being done. In that case, he shot himself in the foot.

Context mate...context! Cite instances where and when Mazi kanu 'preached and encouraged killings' like you assert.....or you think he will see his people continously being slaughtered in cold-blood by the army and police, and say or do nothing!?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:38am On May 22, 2022
lolu2019:
I feel like blocking all my Igbo friends.but my Igbo friends are good guys.And KANU is having fun in abuja.

Block them! You'd be doing them a big favour! wink
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:41am On May 22, 2022
2016easy2017:
I have the believe the letter was attached to deceive the govt as to which group did it. Something tells me it's the herdsmen.

Not necessarily herdsmen, but cut from the same rag as them!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:44am On May 22, 2022
onuman:
Infiltrators known as 5th Columnists in liberation struggles, are imposing sit at home, beheading and killing Igbos, in the SE.
The 5th Columnists are sustained by federal government agencies.

Spot on! I'm happy Ndigbo are not buying all these plots and schemes all aimed at BLAMING THE VICTIMS! In the end, Ndigbo will be free from the clutches of these murderous spawn of lucifer that despise us yet insist on still sharing the same country with us!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by dettolgel: 11:46am On May 22, 2022
Miracle2020:
now I know that you have no brain.
If you come back from work and discover that all the meat in your pot of soup is gone, and you call your two children to find out.
One of the children have oil in his mouth and hands while the other has very clean mouth and hands. Who are you going to accuse if all of them denied.
Osama Bin Laden did not travel to US but he was discovered to be the person that bomb America. How? Can you bring any physical evidence that Osama bombed America?
Mr man, God give us brain for a purpose, please let use it.

Look at the way you are displaying your madness everywhere grin

Oga abeg carry your hatred and malice somewhere else cool

I am not ready to entertain your foolishness today.

If you like insult your dad thinking that you are insulting me, na my last response to you be this ooh grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Kingsley10000: 11:48am On May 22, 2022
If you live in Anambra you will know our people are supporting them. Goto main market and say anything derogatory about Ipob,they will kill you instantly. Why is there no sit at home in Abakiliki,Asaba and Umuahia? The moment we end this sit at home, insecurity will end.We are giving them power by obeying them

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:48am On May 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Let the south east burn if that will bring our beloved Biafra.
As far as Buhari is feeling the heat.
It is time to start treating other Igbos leaving outside the SE as sabos and start dealing with them. They should all come home from Hausa, Yoruba land and build Biafra. If they refused to come home. All their goods and properties should be burnt.

Hope you know you're not taken seriously on here....besides your Igbo-hating ilk, that is!? Your impostor status couldn't be more stark!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by afrika(f): 11:49am On May 22, 2022
The bad side is that the Federal Government t is not even bothered about its ugly activities over there.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Youngqueen(f): 11:55am On May 22, 2022
Igbo man get mind. Wicked set of people. I'm igbo too...but
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Lightorder: 11:58am On May 22, 2022
warlordd:

U are utterly useless! For supporting this evil, u and your entire family will be wiped out by uknown gun men. Anu mpama.
you don’t tomorrow, so I don’t join issues with dead men walking
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by dettolgel: 12:00pm On May 22, 2022
maasoap:

Don't worry, your darling IPOB will soon claim responsibility and even release a video how he was brutally murdered and decapitated. Two jail breaks with thousands of hardened criminals currently finding a safe havens in IPOB, if any of you still think that normal people are still among IPOB, such people need to get their heads examined!

Abeg show me where I support IPOB or any group or even mention them in my initial post?

I know you Nairaland-residents-mad-people association members are quick to twist people's comments and start ranting over nothing.

Please I don't have time to indulge people with mental issues today. Just try someone else you might be luck to find someone that is ready to throw mud with you this afternoon.

Me I no dey ready to respond to you again. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by dettolgel: 12:04pm On May 22, 2022
ibidapko:
Is Soludo safe from the ongoing carnage in his state?
Is he going to be the 1st governor in the SE that will move around in an army tank?

The moment he forgets the big grammar and put on his thinking cap to device a way to battle these diverse groups masquerading as Unknown Gunmen, the better for Anambra State.

What was Soludo visiting Nnamdi Kanu in detention meant to achieve ? I doubt if IPOB as group can even account for what is happening in Anambra state under the definition of Unknown Gunmen.

ANAMBRA NEEDS DELIVERANCE!!

I agree with you that Soludo needs to roll is sleeves and get to work.

From the look of things I think there needs to be a coordination between all the governors in SE to carry out a well planned coordinated actions against this mischievous elements.

Tackling it alone means that they will easily shift base to regroup. If they put pressure on them from all angle I believe the states will prevail.

Anyways what do I know I just an everyday man sharing my thoughts.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by onuman: 12:12pm On May 22, 2022
MansoryMX:

You want the honest truth of this matter. Let me tell you. In each State we have people known as “The condemn”. These people have no societal values, they are not educated but just live among us, they did kill anyone or do anything for money. Now someone recruited them and these are the results! The recruiters an indigenous persons sold his soul for money and you did be surprise the sponsors might be Northerners who have direct link to the recruiters. IPOB has never acted this way since the beginning of their movement so all these senseless killing doesn’t make any sense to me.

That's it.

Why would any IPOB person agitating for restoration of Biafra go to kill and behead Igbos?

Unfortunately, many Igbos are buying the falsehood
that IPOB are killing Igbos. But truth is that Igbos are being killed by the paid agents, and Igbos, the victims, being blamed for the killings.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Diligence: 12:20pm On May 22, 2022
These unknown gun men...their acts are similar to those of Fulani herdsmen/northern terrorists...again, u think of southwest skullminers!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2022
That's why they say you must be careful when a tiger offers to take you on a ride.

Shame on you all
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2022
pachigo001:
face your skull mining region and leave us alone
Udo o Regional Manager, anyway this is the last time I comment on anything Ipob and their derivatives, because he be like say you na no like you na selves.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by BigTableShaker(f): 12:27pm On May 22, 2022
E no go better for ipob rats.
Buhari should treat em in the language they understand.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by zinizta: 12:32pm On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

You think this will stop if NK regains his freedom

Dream on, sleeping beauty.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by abuwidad(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
Do not expect less from condemned criminals set free and furnished with arms and ammunitions. And sad enough the federal government keeps arms akimble for reasons best known to her. I hope easterners have stopped hailing the UGM.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Naniboi17: 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
dettolgel:

I agree with you that Soludo needs to roll is sleeves and get to work.

From the look of things I think there needs to be a coordination between all the governors in SE to carry out a well planned coordinated actions against this mischievous elements.

Tackling it alone means that they will easily shift base to regroup. If they put pressure on them from all angle I believe the states will prevail.

Anyways what do I know I just an everyday man sharing my thoughts.

Hope Uzodimma is the only Governor who is determined to end the scourge of UGM, believe it or not. Few days ago gunmen numbering over 50 were seen with AK47 matching on the streets of ABA, this cant just happen in Owerri or even Imo state again. They no born any gunmen to confidently cause chaos in Owerri without immediate intervention from the military. Since this year there has not been any attack in Owerri. Orlu is the only region in Imo that experiences UGM activities once in a while and in 90 % of the time the UGM are liquidated or arrested.
When UGM were engaging in Arson in Orlu, the military will retaliate and track the houses of IPOB ESN sponsors and burn it down. The government in Imo opted for FIRE FOR FIRE approach, they went heavy on those guys. Though some innocent people lost their lives but there is no war that doesn't have collateral damage.
During that period, people insulted Hope Uzodimma, especially Igbos from other states, they accused in of being the sponsor of UGM, thats ridiculous. The only language UGM understand is violence, no matter of dialogue will make these fools stop.
The south east governors should forget partisan politics, party affiliation and work together in order to end this scourge on the south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by elisho: 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

Bros can you think at all. Killers will come to the market and do parade and people will hail them and no soldier confronted them, doesn't that tell you that something fishy is at play here. Even Robin Hood tales during childhood states that he will secretly rob the rich and gice the poor. he never advertised, killers don't advertise even BH and I swap don't go on parade like that. This is a sponsored game to cause chaos from within, even the governor knows
i dnt like to tuk much if u have anybody at ABA by force road call and find out if u want it on a bet am redy to take u on
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ufuosman(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2022
Too bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by dettolgel: 12:53pm On May 22, 2022
Naniboi17:

Hope Uzodimma is the only Governor who is determined to end the scourge of UGM, believe it or not. Few days ago gunmen numbering over 50 were seen with AK47 matching on the streets of ABA, this cant just happen in Owerri or even Imo state again. They no born any gunmen to confidently cause chaos in Owerri without immediate intervention from the military. Since this year there has not been any attack in Owerri. Orlu is the only region in Imo that experiences UGM activities once in a while and in 90 % of the time the UGM are liquidated or arrested.
When UGM were engaging in Arson in Orlu, the military will retaliate and track the houses of IPOB ESN sponsors and burn it down. The government in Imo opted for FIRE FOR FIRE approach, they went heavy on those guys. Though some innocent people lost their lives but there is no war that doesn't have collateral damage.
During that period, people insulted Hope Uzodimma, especially Igbos from other states, they accused in of being the sponsor of UGM, thats ridiculous. The only language UGM understand is violence, no matter of dialogue will make these fools stop.
The south east governors should forget partisan politics, party affiliation and work together in order to end this scourge on the south east.

The sad thing is our governors are only interested on how to perpetuate their stealing instead of fighting for the safe and well-being of the masses.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2022
Soludo needs to go and kiss and hug terrorist leader NK some more! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by MansoryMX(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2022
Rugaria:

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make.

The Northerners in government knows this as a fact and that’s why they are doing everything they can to keep Kanu in prison. The will feed him well, even give him Okpomiliki and give me access to watch tv and aired condition room but they will want to keep him at bay to enable them carry out their on going evil plans. Soludo visits to Kanu, you think it’s ordinary. He has seen the plans and wants to counter it before everything explode in the eyes of the people of East. You think those people up north are happy with the peace people enjoy in the South East and West. If they can time travel to switch places with us! They will. In the last 1 decades I spend my Christmas and New year with my Igbo niggas in Anambra State every December. Seeing all this happening in place I go to flex, eat Goat meat sauce, drink correct palm wine and enjoy red and yellow pussies breaks my heart. A true son of Indigbo will never snuff out the life of his fellow Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by RexTramadol1: 1:21pm On May 22, 2022
This is appalling!

To what end?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by MikeofAfrica: 1:28pm On May 22, 2022
victorv12:
I don't think IPOB is behind this killing. My believe now is that some outsiders have infiltrated the SE. Some people want to create tension in the SE. This is the time for all SE leaders to seat down and dialogue.

This is a strong warning to Soludo.

Yoruba leaders, this the time to profile the people living amongst us in all SW states.
Keep playing the Ostrich. Even the blind knows that IPOB is behind the killings in Igboland. All the IPOB members that I personally know are either Kidnappers, Criminals or hoodlums.
When you empower these category of people with guns, what do you expect.
Nnamdi Kanu is a Satanic agent sent to destroy Igboland. He used " Biafria Sentiment" to deceive gullible people like you. We are now seeing his real mission .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.