Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (101418 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by freshkpomo(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
For all of you supporting this people...all the deaths, violence, murders you are supporting will soon get to you, na here we gather dey.
Just continue supporting evil, dem no dey tell person. All your kinds here are regretting already, it's gotten to their doorsteps already. Na turn by turn.

see as you dey spam this thread up and down...when Fulani slaughter benue people, I nor see any of your epistle.. You are not different from the Igbos who choose to support one murder and condemn another because of personal Interest.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:25am On May 22, 2022
LibertyRep:
Damn!
This is condemnable in all shades.

Years back, one would have vowed that such barbaric act can never anywhere in the East.

When I heard Nnamdi Kanu encourage his followers in one of his numerous speeches to behead people opposed to their ideology, some knew it was only a matter of time.

He will get the maximum 20 years under the Terrorism Prevention Act, So Let him watch all the Liverpool FC games he can watch for now, because the prison he will be sent to in Bauchi, no get Dstv.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by pachigo001(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2022
This is the hand work of Fulani igbos are not known to behead people

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:29am On May 22, 2022
pachigo001:
Then I believe it was an impostor not Nnamdi Kanu making those hate speech on Biafra radio telling his supporters to behead the opposition & take their weapons into the bush?

So with all the noise ipob & ESN have been making, strangers can come into your territory behead a law maker & vanish Scott free into thin air?

Shameless people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 7:31am On May 22, 2022
ceejayluv:

There's no outside influence apart from the ipob diaspora instigating local ipob members to kill and behead Saboteurs. MNK himself directed on radio several times to harm or kill anyone against their agenda.
Let's quit deceiving ourselves
Another afonja on the loose
Una no dey tire grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Legacy2000: 7:32am On May 22, 2022
Political rivals have started again......politic is a very strong game......now they will be bringing their strong opponents down disguising as IPOB..I fear who no fear naija politicians

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:34am On May 22, 2022
LZAA:

Una no dey tire grin
It is all on audio, behead them, & take their weapons into the bush? abi Kanu wan deny say no be in voice be that, say na Fulani go clone em voice, like Jubril from Khartoum was cloned into President Buhari? grin

I’m sure he was on crystal meth when he was exercising is nonsensical ranting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2022
Will you stop blaming others for once. We tried our best to enlighten you people but instead you tag us unity beggers. Let the FG release Kownu today and you will realize the situation is beyond his power now.

CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Olasimpson: 7:36am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

I pray something like this visit your family idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
You have no sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Rayjnr: 7:36am On May 22, 2022
dettolgel:

They never said they were Christians let alone killing in the name of Christ. Moreover no one kills for Christ in this age and time.

We know the fools that kills in the name of their paedophilia prophet grin grin

So e dey pain??, Defending killers

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by bafsonbaf: 7:40am On May 22, 2022
Fake news�
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by SALIMAN(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2022
And it all happened in igboland .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:44am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:

Lol ! So,it is the "Northern cabals" that ordered you guys to be killing yourselves because of one criminal kanu who,in the actual sense,is the chief architect of the same "nonsense" you just complained about ? The question now is,who are these monsters terrorising the East ? The "Northern Cabals",right ? Perhaps, by the time you reduce your population to just a few hundreds through the senseless killings,may be then your darling Kanu will be released ! Trust me,the whole world is laughing at the Igbo's high level of stupidity !

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Emmanuel909090: 7:46am On May 22, 2022
My God, this is now becoming a norm.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ceejayluv(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2022
LZAA:

Una no dey tire grin
I no be afonja.... I'm full blooded IGBO tired of you online and offline thugs causing mayhem in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by bablon20(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2022
Dem troway d head probably because it has no meat, they went away with d body to make barbeque and asun. Awon Skull-Cutter geng!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Etimemy: 7:51am On May 22, 2022
South East has rubbish themselves
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ceejayluv(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2022
pachigo001:
But MNK instigated his boys to do so....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Etimemy: 7:54am On May 22, 2022
Legacy2000:
Political rivals have started again......politic is a very strong game......now they will be bringing their strong opponents down disguising as IPOB..I fear who no fear naija politicians
Is not political opponent ,tell your IPOB members to stop killing

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by dettolgel: 7:54am On May 22, 2022
Rayjnr:

So e dey pain??, Defending killers

Pain as in? Which killer I defend?

Na una head slammer dey defend killer because una say she insult una pedi prophet.

Ooh na the backlash dey pain u wey make u dey call the killer of the politician "Christians". Hahahhah

Oga see as hatred and vileness dey eat you small small from inside. grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Harmattan123(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Christistruth00: 8:05am On May 22, 2022
History555:
I advise soludo to set up thousands of vigilante armed to the teeth. Who opposes the set up is the one behind the ugm? If the fed govt opposes it, then u know the fg are the ugm

Secondly instruct the attorney General to go to Finland, hire private investigators and the best law firm to start legal action against simone ekpa for terrorism.

shocked

shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Kingsley10000: 8:05am On May 22, 2022
Those people supporting them are not indigenes of Anambra. There are millions of imo and ebonyi people living in Onitsha alone. So those are mostly the people supporting them, particularly imo indigenes which their state has been taken over by those ipob terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Video here.. https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOga/status/1528127859763691521?s=20&t=Z-eekD0TIylFsqKmdG5MRg

Source: https://salemgists.com/kidnapped-anambra-lawmaker-okechukwu-okoye-beheaded-by-unknown-gunmen-video/
later they'll come and blame fulani headmen,with this kind of things happenning how can we find peace ?the peace sef fear catch am him Don run leave Nigeria ��.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Miracle2020: 8:07am On May 22, 2022
Tracka:
Fire on the mountain

But wait oo, which of the unknown gunmen training camp soldiers claimed they cleared today See photos >>> https://salemgists.com/troops-dislodge-esn-ipob-training-camps-neutralize-two-wanted-criminals-photos/
is it only one camp they have?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by caye(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Jesuuuuuus Christ!!!!!!!

Angel Michael and the other arch angels should mobilize the host of heaven to please come and intervene in this battle, it is getting worse, O God please come to our rescue

Let's be truthful.

Give me 2 instances where the prayer above; you just mentioned got answered.
Just 2 or even 1.

If not; man has to take responsibility for his living on earth.
#proudlychristianbutneedinggrace
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Gbadespet(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2022
juman:
Those criminals are from another states o.

Mumu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Thomasankara(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2022
Ipob says it is cult war going on in Igbo land, from Dora Akunyili killings to this lawmaker, they are all cultists. Ipob claims.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2022
Congratulations Mkpurumiri addicts, and your terrorists.... It wasn't long people here cautioned you all about what you are supporting, but you all respond with Insults..

Enjoy your freedom under the unknown gunmen...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by elisho: 8:17am On May 22, 2022
This is how boko boys steted kill ur self don't breng it to akw ibom or rives state they wil be fish out am mo langer in suport of brefan any more
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Naniboi17: 8:20am On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:
Those people supporting them are not indigenes of
Anambra. There are millions of imo and ebonyi people living
in Onitsha alone. So those are mostly the people supporting
them, particularly imo indigenes which their state has been
taken over by those ipob terrorists.

Continue exonerating your state. Imo is too educated and busy to engage in unscrupulous activities. Just a few isolated areas of Orlu are the only parts in Imo experiencing insecurity and it's currently being tackled and insecurity is gradually reducing. Imo is more peaceful than ever, Owerri rarely experience sit at home because Imolites are too busy. Even though majority of the criminals in Orlu are from ihiala indigenes, Imo has/will never stereotype any state.
Limiting the cause of Insecurity in Anambra to other states is one of the reasons the problem will not solved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.