Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. (804 Views)

Opinon: Why You Need To Stop Paying Tithe If That's The Problem / Reason Why Christianity Is The World's Largest Religion Today / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
Because Islam not just religion, Islam rule politic, islam rule economic, islam made its own culture, even islam has its own government system, another religion maybe also have one of them, but they dont have the most important one, yes, majority people.

Let’s imagine this, how your country can rule people that have their own system, their own path and yes, their own guide. When ur country establishing policy that is opposite of their beliefes, theyll show their rebellions.

Well, thats only my oponion with condition of my lovely country.
Islam is worse than other religions because it has a totalitarian attitude to it’s followers. Every aspect of a devout Muslim’s life is ordained by the religion; how to dress, what to eat, how to behave, praying 5 times a day, etc. and the worst aspect is the attitude towards non-believers: Convert to Islam or else.

And if you want to leave the religion, according to strict Sharia Law, the penalty is death! Leave a Christian faith and nothing happens apart from maybe being excommunicated.

It’s intolerance of other beliefs and the violent behaviour of some Muslims towards non-Muslims is what makes it worse…

3 Likes

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
My elder sister converted to Christianity due to her getting married to a Christian but she wasn't killed. Please get your facts right. There are alotta negative stereotypes propagated by people that hate Muslims. Islamic extremism is the issue not the religion.

I'm definitely not a terrorist. I don't support the killing of Deborah. I see it as a mixture of religious extremism, jungle justice and illiteracy. I want those people responsible for her death to be hanged.

You should understand something. Muslims revere Prophet Muhammad (SAW), they believe he is the last Prophet. Christians believe Our Lord Jesus is the Son of God.

Muslims think Jesus(PBUH) is a Prophet.
You see?! Both religions are blasphemous to each other. We need to respect and tolerate each other and also remove the extremists from our midst.

You can't go to Isreal which is a Jewish country, and talk ill of Moses or Joshua.
I think if we respect each other opinions, online and offline, we'll have no problems.

1 Like

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
My elder sister converted to Christianity due to her getting married to a Christian but she wasn't killed. Please get your facts right. There are alotta negative stereotypes propagated by people that hate Muslims. Islamic extremism is the issue not the religion.

I'm definitely not a terrorist. I don't support the killing of Deborah. I see it as a mixture of religious extremism, jungle justice and illiteracy. I want those people responsible for her death to be hanged.
Seems those you accuse here of hating Islam are themselves s part of islam. undecided

https://www.refworld.org/docid/3df4be7e14.html

1 Like

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Nvestor02: 11:22pm On May 21, 2022
All this hatred and evil stereotypes about Islam are killing most of you people before you time.

Someone said no peace in any Muslims countries.

But Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and so on have the lowest crime rate in the world.

Someone said Muslims kill anybody that leave islam but I know people who leave Islam and still alive today.

Someone said Boko Haram is to force people to Islam by war but Muslims are the highest victim of their terrorism.

If truly Boko Haram is for Islam... They won't be bombing mosque, killing Muslims.... They will just focus on Christian.

Do your religion make I do mine...... Leave prophet Muhammad out of your mouth... And see how there would be peace in everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 6:24am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You should understand something. Muslims revere Prophet Muhammad (SAW), they believe he is the last Prophet. Christians believe Our Lord Jesus is the Son of God.

You see?! Both religions are blasphemous to each other. We need to respect and tolerate each other and also remove the extremists from our midst.

You can't go to Isreal which is a Jewish country, and talk ill of Moses or Joshua.
I think if we respect each other opinions, online and offline, we'll have no problems.
What tribe are you from?
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 6:25am On May 22, 2022
Nvestor02:
All this hatred and evil stereotypes about Islam are killing most of you people before you time.

Someone said no peace in any Muslims countries.

But Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and so on have the lowest crime rate in the world.

Someone said Muslims kill anybody that leave islam but I know people who leave Islam and still alive today.

Someone said Boko Haram is to force people to Islam by war but Muslims are the highest victim of their terrorism.

If truly Boko Haram is for Islam... They won't be bombing mosque, killing Muslims.... They will just focus on Christian.

Do your religion make I do mine...... Leave prophet Muhammad out of your mouth... And see how there would be peace in everywhere.
Show me the figure where Bahrain, Saudi, UAE has the lowest crime rate?
BTW, you are getting the whole topic wrong. These countries that you mentioned are not liberal, they still abuse your religous and human rights with their Islamic tenets.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
What tribe are you from?

I'm Nigerian by ethnicity.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by AntiChristian: 6:58am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
BTW, you are getting the whole topic wrong. These countries that you mentioned are not liberal, they still abuse your religous rights with their Islamic tenets.

So you mean they should step down their laws for you? This is senseless.
Are there no Christian Arabs and Jews?

Even in the liberal world you claim, won't LGBTQ rights and similar propagandas be against your religion?

You guys will never recognize terrorists nations like Israel, USA, etc.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
BTW, you are getting the whole topic wrong. These countries that you mentioned are not liberal, they still abuse your religous and human rights with their Islamic tenets.

I'm sorry to sound myopic, but Isreal also abuse the Muslim people. You can't expect to go to a country where a particular religious group owns the country and behave anyhow you like.

"when you are in Rome, you act like Romans".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 7:00am On May 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

So you mean they should step down their laws for you? This is senseless.
Are there no Christian Arabs and Jews?

Even in the liberal world you claim, won't LGBTQ rights and similar propagandas be against your religion?

You guys will never recognize terrorists nations like Israel, USA, etc.
I mean he should show me evidence that those countries have the lowest crime rate.
You can start another thread to discuss this topic you just created
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 7:02am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I'm sorry to sound myopic, but Isreal also abuse the Muslim people. You can't expect to go to a country where a particular religious group owns the country and behave anyhow you like.

"when you are in Rome, you act like Romans".
I'm not discussing the issue of Isreal abusing Muslims. I do not have enough knowledge to discuss that.
I'm discussing how Islam is the most dangerous religion on the planet and I have plethora of evidence to back this up.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 7:03am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I'm Nigerian by ethnicity.
Nigeria is not a tribe. You are trying to be dishonest.
What tribe are you from?
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by AntiChristian: 7:46am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I mean he should show me evidence that those countries have the lowest crime rate.

I understand that you only wish to crucified Muslims and Islamic countries as terrorists. The west are non-terrorists countries since they don't ascribe to any particular religion.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 7:51am On May 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

I understand that you only wish to crucified Muslims and Islamic countries as terrorists. The west are non-terrorists countries since they don't ascribe to any particular religion.
Dude, I don't believe in any religion.
Look at my profile, I condemn all religion and not just yours. Don't take it personal dude.
I use to be a Christian, I don't post things about Islam because I don't understand Islam. Now that I have done my background check and researched the tenet, history and beliefs of Islam, I can say that Islam is more dangerous.. Islam is more conservative, violent, intolerant and poltical than any other religion that I ver researched.

These are things we see everyday and if you want to discuss it without flying emotions, be my guest.

1 Like

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm not discussing the issue of Isreal abusing Muslims. I do not have enough knowledge to discuss that.
I'm discussing how Islam is the most dangerous religion on the planet and I have plethora of evidence to back this up.

Okay, but don't you think that you're being one-sided?! I can't have a discussion with you being partial about the behavior of a people comprising 1 billion scattered across the globe.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Nigeria is not a tribe. You are trying to be dishonest.
What tribe are you from?

How is my ethnicity related to the discussion?! We want Nigeria to be a better place but we always wanna be tribalistic.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 8:01am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Okay, but don't you think that you're being one-sided?! I can't have a discussion with you being partial about the behavior of a people comprising 1 billion scattered across the globe.
I'm willing to change my mind if you show me with evidence how Islam is not a dangerous religion. But you cannot have a modest discussion because your already assume that I'm persecuting you instead of taking it as criticism.

Firstly, the world biggest and most prominent terrorist groups today are of islamic origin. Do you want to discuss that?
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 8:04am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

How is my ethnicity related to the discussion?! We want Nigeria to be a better place but we always wanna be tribalistic.
Your ethnicity is very key because if you are a yoruba Muslim then it's very likely but it's very unlikely with a northern muslim.
This is because Islam has not been allowed to be institutionalize in the west, Islam is not the majortiy in the west hence they lack the political aspect to make extreme decisions. If you allow Islam become majority in the west, you will see a full blown Sharia laws incorporate beside state laws.

Mention is society where Islam is majority and you don't have element of Sharia. I'm waiting
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm willing to change my mind if you show me with evidence how Islam is not a dangerous religion. But you cannot have a modest discussion because your already assume that I'm persecuting you instead of taking it as criticism.

Firstly, the world biggest and most prominent terrorist groups today are of islamic origin. Do you want to discuss that?

I'm not the type that comes online to defend religious faiths, I don't believe we should question what people believe in and their religious practices. I see it as short-sighted and myopic.
Nevertheless, I'll give you a little summary but don't see it as me backing out and surrendering, for I'll surely win you hands down in a noble debate of high value.

Religious extremism and Islamic extremism started becoming prevalent from the early 1970s in the middle east. If you study your history well you'll understand that the USSR invaded Afghanistan in the 70s. The Soviets lost 15,000 men in the campaign. The Soviet invaded Afghanistan to support the legitimate government against the Taliban ethnic group who wanted to take back their country and revert it to traditional practices. They believed that the legitimate Afghanistan democracy were puppets to the world powers.

When Afghanistan was invaded by the Soviets, the Cold war was already around the globe and the United States felt the need to counter these Soviet presence in Afghanistan. Thus, the United States armed the Taliban Muhajeedens with the latest weaponry of that time. Ranging from M16 rifles to Stinger Surface to Air missiles. The result was devastating on the Soviets. The same way the west is arming Ukraine, was the same way the west was arming the Muhajeedens. The soviets retreated out of Afghanistan after heavy losses in men and materiel.

The Muhajeedens took over Afghanistan and the country became a hub of religious extremism and opium trade. Opium is a hard drug being grown in the Highlands and fields across Afghanistan.
We all know that a idle mind is the devil's workshop. The Muhajeedens with alotta weapons in their hold and jobless resorted to crimes. These crimes were further bolstered and upgraded to a "Jihadism" movement when Osama Bin Laden a former operative of the American CIA joined them to start a war with the United States.

The rest is history, I hope we all know what happened later and the series of events that followed.

The extremist problem in the middle east is a result of global politics, hate for Israeli Zionist movement, the United States sponsor of terrorism, the radical Islamic scholars and Arab nationalism.

I hope you understand.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Your ethnicity is very key because if you are a yoruba Muslim then it's very likely but it's very unlikely with a northern muslim
This is because Islam has not been allowed to be institutionalize in the west, Islam is not the majortiy in the west hence they lack the political aspect to make extreme decisions. If you allow Islam become majority in the west, you will see a full blown Sharia laws incorporate beside state laws.

Mention is society where Islam is majority and you don't have element of Sharia. I'm waiting

The bolded is what I hate. Tribalism and racism. The stereotypes against people are too much. I'm out of this talks, seems you have refused to understand that a particular section or group of people cannot be totally bad or totally good.

I'm out.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 8:44am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

The bolded is what I hate. Tribalism and racism. The stereotypes against people are too much. I'm out of this talks, seems you have refused to understand that a particular section or group of people cannot be totally bad or totally good.

I'm out.
It's not tribalism, it's th fact and reality that we have.
It's fact that Islam is extreme in thr north with Sharia law because they are the majortiy.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 8:47am On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I'm not the type that comes online to defend religious faiths, I don't believe we should question what people believe in and their religious practices. I see it as short-sighted and myopic.
I don't agree with you, I believe all faith should be questioned. Especially if they claim that their belief is the universal truth. Everything, not only people faith should be questioned. That's how we learn new things.
If your faith cannot be questioned then you have the wrong faith. Anything scared of questioning is hifing something.
Nevertheless, I'll give you a little summary but don't see it as me backing out and surrendering, for I'll surely win you hands down in a noble debate of high value.

Religious extremism and Islamic extremism started becoming prevalent from the early 1970s in the middle east. If you study your history well you'll understand that the USSR invaded Afghanistan in the 70s. The Soviets lost 15,000 men in the campaign. The Soviet invaded Afghanistan to support the legitimate government against the Taliban ethnic group who wanted to take back their country and revert it to traditional practices. They believed that the legitimate Afghanistan democracy were puppets to the world powers.

When Afghanistan was invaded by the Soviets, the Cold war was already around the globe and the United States felt the need to counter these Soviet presence in Afghanistan. Thus, the United States armed the Taliban Muhajeedens with the latest weaponry of that time. Ranging from M16 rifles to Stinger Surface to Air missiles. The result was devastating on the Soviets. The same way the west is arming Ukraine, was the same way the west was arming the Muhajeedens. The soviets retreated out of Afghanistan after heavy losses in men and materiel.

The Muhajeedens took over Afghanistan and the country became a hub of religious extremism and opium trade. Opium is a hard drug being grown in the Highlands and fields across Afghanistan.
We all know that a idle mind is the devil's workshop. The Muhajeedens with alotta weapons in their hold and jobless resorted to crimes. These crimes were further bolstered and upgraded to a "Jihadism" movement when Osama Bin Laden a former operative of the American CIA joined them to start a war with the United States.

The rest is history, I hope we all know what happened later and the series of events that followed.

The extremist problem in the middle east is a result of global politics, hate for Israeli Zionist movement, the United States sponsor of terrorism, the radical Islamic scholars and Arab nationalism.

I hope you understand.

religious extremism didn't become prevalent in 1970s. It's as old as religion it's self. You need to read more

1 Like

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2022
But why did you create them that way? grin

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by IMAliyu(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I don't agree with you, I believe all faith should be questioned. Especially if they claim that their belief is the universal truth. Everything, not only people faith should be questioned. That's how we learn new things.
If your faith cannot be questioned then you have the wrong faith. Anything scared of questioning is hifing something.
A religion will claim it possess the truth, but insists this supposed truth, is never to be questioned or challenged.
A truth that's afraid to be questioned, and that doesn't stand on it's own merits is just a lie.

The thing that makes Islam dangerous in my opinion is the utopian element in the ideology.
It's not just the belief that it's the one true religion, or an all encompassing way of life to its followers, but it also carries a belief that shari'a is God's perfect laws, and if we could implement it on everyone, a perfect society would be created.
Unfortunately real world data shows otherwise, countries that practice the full length of shari'a have the worse human rights violations, and suffer oppression. If this is a perfect society then, it sure has a twisted definition of perfect.
With such a promise, you can see one of the motivating factor for terrorist organizations that believe they are fighting for a noble cause.
Or lawmakers that want to push of such laws into government.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by peterincredible: 2:07pm On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Your ethnicity is very key because if you are a yoruba Muslim then it's very likely but it's very unlikely with a northern muslim.

gbam on point I tell my fellow Yoruba Muslims that if Sharia law was implemented in the south west today in ten years to come they will be behaving like my northern brothers and acting backward and barbaric
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by PHYTECH: 9:24pm On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

My brother, have you ever been to Dubai, they have a very low from rate, unlike America who has over 300 gin violence since begining of 2022 and over 1,000 people killed I your Almighty America.

Kuwait, an Islamic country, bodering Iraq Is the most peaceful Nation on The Earth Surface.

Get your facts right.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by TenQ: 10:06pm On May 22, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

You didn't kill your sister either because you are not a true Muslim or you are chicken livered!

What is the Islamic ruling for renouncing Islam?
Does Islam permit a Muslim woman from marrying a Christian man?

Just a honest answer to these two questions should be enough to convince you that you are not a true Muslim
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 10:21pm On May 22, 2022
PHYTECH:

My brother, have you ever been to Dubai, they have a very low from rate, unlike America who has over 300 gin violence since begining of 2022 and over 1,000 people killed I your Almighty America.

Kuwait, an Islamic country, bodering Iraq Is the most peaceful Nation on The Earth Surface.

Get your facts right.
this is not evidence that Dubai has the lowest crime rate.
I hope you know how evidence works
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by Ken4Christ: 10:21pm On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Because Islam not just religion, Islam rule politic, islam rule economic, islam made its own culture, even islam has its own government system, another religion maybe also have one of them, but they dont have the most important one, yes, majority people.

Let’s imagine this, how your country can rule people that have their own system, their own path and yes, their own guide. When ur country establishing policy that is opposite of their beliefes, theyll show their rebellions.

Well, thats only my oponion with condition of my lovely country.
Islam is worse than other religions because it has a totalitarian attitude to it’s followers. Every aspect of a devout Muslim’s life is ordained by the religion; how to dress, what to eat, how to behave, praying 5 times a day, etc. and the worst aspect is the attitude towards non-believers: Convert to Islam or else.

And if you want to leave the religion, according to strict Sharia Law, the penalty is death! Leave a Christian faith and nothing happens apart from maybe being excommunicated.

It’s intolerance of other beliefs and the violent behaviour of some Muslims towards non-Muslims is what makes it worse…

Where you born just yesterday? It is no news. They conquered the indigenous hausas through war and forced the religion on them.
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53am On May 23, 2022
Religion is like an institution on it's own. What i noticed is that most people lack trust in their fellow human so cohabitation becomes a big problem. Another problem is lack of wisdom, we need to understand some basic truth about life in general before we can appreciate the Creator otherwise it's the negative side of life that will always be there for us to consider thus leading to lack of trust in other intelligent beings around us which correlates with ATHEISM.
Danger comes to mind when we have to force, intimidate or threaten our fellowman to do the right thing instead of compelling him reasonably for him to do so wholeheartedly.
In Islamic states citizens aren't WELL MEANING, HONEST, GOOD and LAW ABIDING due to their understanding of basic truth rather they're forced, intimidated and threatened by the institution under which their societal policies are built: SHARIA

On the other hand if each person feels the need to always relate with his neighbour and knew very well that such relationship is solely guided by mutual understanding of basic truth then you must first consider the possibility of loosing the cordial relationship you enjoy with your neighbours before doing anything that may damage the affinity!

PEACE does not thrive when people are forced, intimidated or threatened to do what is right rather PEACE only reign where each person feels the need of well meaning, honest, good and law abiding neighbours! smiley
Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by PHYTECH: 8:12am On May 23, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
this is not evidence that Dubai has the lowest crime rate.
I hope you know how evidence works
This is according to the global peace index.

Re: In My Opinon, I Think Islam Is The Most Dangerous Religion Today. by FatherOfJesus: 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
PHYTECH:

This is according to the global peace index.
global finance safely index.
Do you understand what that means?

(1) (Reply)

Church Rally ! / Future Status Of Jerusalem As The Seat Of The Throne Of The Great King / Question About Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.